Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 112. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

-I think many here are interested on this coin because you believe or would like to see the Native American Tribes to have their Sovereign currency, correct?

-So for those that would like to support the native american, you can help them by creating and develop more structures for the use of Mazacoin.
-I read all the time dev this, dev that. If you are not satisfied with the current developers of Mazacoin, talk and find ways to develop Mazacoin.

-I am willing to help with some translation to Portuguese to begin with when the new website is out!!!

You are new here.

You seriously think the Lakota people speak Portuguese?

Portuguese HuhHuhHuh  of all ideas to help

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
There are some facts that many are missing here:

-It is not Payu's fault that some people are with a loss on their hands because they bought at higher prices and now can't cash in with profit.
-Payu said that he would expect that the value of Mazacoin would be around 25 cents of a USD to $1 USD within a year and this coin is 1 month old.
-The early pump to 20 cents was artificial . People should know by now that when there is hype around a coin, someone is always going to take advantage of that to make huge profits. Many of you followed this pump and got burned. So now live with that consequence and if you want to see profit from what you invested. Do something to help raise value instead of whining and moan all the time.
-The price of Mazacoin is where it is because there are to many coins being minted everyday and at this point the demand for them is not enough to make the price go up naturally.
-Miners want to profit and are not going to hold any coins so one of my suggestions is that the block reward should be reduced to 100 coins per block. This will lower the amount of coins that are minted everyday and if the demand reaches the breaking point then we can start to see some rise on the value.
-Value although is something that is valued by people. So for Mazacoin to get some value we need to get involved with community activity.
-I think many here are interested on this coin because you believe or would like to see the Native American Tribes to have their Sovereign currency, correct?
-So for those that would like to support the native american, you can help them by creating and develop more structures for the use of Mazacoin.
-I read all the time dev this, dev that. If you are not satisfied with the current developers of Mazacoin, talk and find ways to develop Mazacoin.
-I am willing to help with some translation to Portuguese to begin with when the new website is out!!!

Best to all

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
It is incredible that people so retarded have even figured out how to plug in there mining rigs. Dumping MAZA at less BTC per GigaHash than you would get for just simply mining BTC is probably about as smart as picking your nose to scratch your forehead.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The price point for when it opened doesnt matter. What matters is that they get the price point back up to a level where the premise is meaningful for the Lakota people. Of course I'm biased when I say this as that will mean I'll get my money back too, but looking at his perspective he needs to achieve a certain price point for the endeavor to work. He can't solicit tribes and say, "well we started at 150 sat so we're doing great." He needs to address how that 25 mil premine will actually be worth something...cause as it stands currently, it is not.

Maybe their plan is to allow the price to bottom out, and once they
stacked enough coins announce signed papers from the council and
price rockets!  Cheesy

That would be amazing. Smiley

You guys really do cling to any glimmer of hope, lol. I sold everything I owned yesterday at a 80% loss and this coin has dropped anther 40%, you lot said it yourselves Payu doesn't give a fuck about the bag holders.

I have been saying this for days, and you lot need to listen to this:

There are too many coins being minted on a daily basis to sustain the price at a decent level, the miners just dump for whatever they can get.

Wise up people.

This is the last time I will ever post in this thread. Bye.

Yes, we're all aware of the current situation.

It's Payu's master plan, wasn't you told, (soon to announce the signed council papers) shiiiiit! lol

Bye!  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
The price point for when it opened doesnt matter. What matters is that they get the price point back up to a level where the premise is meaningful for the Lakota people. Of course I'm biased when I say this as that will mean I'll get my money back too, but looking at his perspective he needs to achieve a certain price point for the endeavor to work. He can't solicit tribes and say, "well we started at 150 sat so we're doing great." He needs to address how that 25 mil premine will actually be worth something...cause as it stands currently, it is not.

price rockets!  Cheesy

You guys really do cling to any glimmer of hope, lol. I sold everything I owned yesterday at a 80% loss and this coin has dropped anther 40%, you lot said it yourselves Payu doesn't give a fuck about the bag holders.

I have been saying this for days, and you lot need to listen to this:

There are too many coins being minted on a daily basis to sustain the price at a decent level, the miners just dump for whatever they can get.

Wise up people.

This is the last time I will ever post in this thread. Bye.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

price rockets!  Cheesy

price rockets!  Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
Guys, I'm done posting here.  Too many subcontractors working for the US Government spreading propaganda about Mazacoin.  

No. don't go, I love your wild conspiracy theories, really funny  Grin
Activity: 476
Guys, I'm done posting here.  Too many subcontractors working for the US Government spreading propaganda about Mazacoin.  

You really have an over-exaggerated opinion of the importance of alt-coins.

Agreed 100%. The coin needs to have better market pricing/stability for mass adoption.
Activity: 238
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

That's kind of...disappointing.  But again...they're the ground troops actually out there, so if they're not showing concern..that can only mean one thing: that they're 110% sure in their efforts and ultimate goal.  Let's hope that they are correct...though I think their approach could definitely be re-worked...but it's all a matter of opinion.

Well, being sure of one's efforts is one thing. Getting results is another. And if Payu jumps in more lakes, I give up -- more youtube promos is not what is needed at this point.
neil: thanks bud.  So it is still eons higher than it's initial public offering.  Small consolation to those who invested higher, but putting everything into perspective....

Unfortunately we're in free-fall mode, boys.  I agree...Payu DOES need to be concerned with short and medium term pricing as well...as even a week in the crypto community can mean an eternity and make or break a coin.  Hopefully someone is reaching out to him and letting him know this.  I still do have faith, but sometimes its best to cut your losses, pull out, and (if so inclined) buy more back at a lower price point.  There just simply is not any ample purchasing interest to drive prices up right now.  Have patience, for I think this still has long term potential...but at the same time always be realistic in your expectations and realize we're in the wild wild west.

We brought up price with Boxxa and Payu last night, repeatedly. We brought up ideas about forking and reducing miner rewards. They said they weren't concerned or interested. Perhaps after a day or two of more dropping, they'll change their minds a bit.

So no need to reach out to him and let him know, as he must know by now. What they do about it is the question.

That's kind of...disappointing.  But again...they're the ground troops actually out there, so if they're not showing concern..that can only mean one thing: that they're 110% sure in their efforts and ultimate goal.  Let's hope that they are correct...though I think their approach could definitely be re-worked...but it's all a matter of opinion.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Unfortunately we're in free-fall mode, boys.  I agree...Payu DOES need to be concerned with short and medium term pricing as well...as even a week in the crypto community can mean an eternity and make or break a coin.  Hopefully someone is reaching out to him and letting him know this.  I still do have faith, but sometimes its best to cut your losses, pull out, and (if so inclined) buy more back at a lower price point.  There just simply is not any ample purchasing interest to drive prices up right now.  Have patience, for I think this still has long term potential...but at the same time always be realistic in your expectations and realize we're in the wild wild west.

We brought up price with Boxxa and Payu last night, repeatedly. We brought up ideas about forking and reducing miner rewards. They said they weren't concerned or interested. Perhaps after a day or two of more dropping, they'll change their minds a bit.

So no need to reach out to him and let him know, as he must know by now. What they do about it is the question.
By the way, can anyone please rejog my memory and let me know what price maza started out on the exchanges?  Because I will be loading it up if it ever approaches...I cannot for the life of me fathom how it could fall below that, especially since the coin is actively being pushed.

If I'm not mistaken it was around the 150 sat in the first couple of weeks.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
remove all "official" is step one.....

i have been saying that for the last week...

you gotta take ammo away from the fud spreaders....

but at the same time we cant be too hard on them but they do need to accept criticism and advice..

and stating that they do not have time to come on this forum afraid of trolls shows lack of will...

but i will hold back for now and wait i leave you with this....

It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.

Theodore Roosevelt
Black coin fixed its problems and now is running.
I hope the same destiny for us Smiley

Blackcoin didn't fix shit.  The whales fixed it, temporarily.  It's a Mintcoin clone, and POS coins are ideal for slow pump and dump, since there's no miners to inject large quantities of fresh supply to slow the pump.

It'll have the same fate as Mintcoin as well.  If you're in, have those stop losses ready, it's going back down and when it does its going down hard and fast.

Taking out your arse bud!

Am I?  You expecting that BCpool to save it?  It's part of the slow pump, I reckon.  Buy shitloads of cheap BC for a few hundred satoshi each, have a nice fat stock, then start slow pumping BC to get interest up.  Get people to give you scads of hash power that you point at real, profitable coins, pay them in that cheap BC until the supply runs out, then watch the market crash and burn.  It's got Ponzi written all over it.

I don't want to hijack this thread because it's about Maza, so please post
in the BC thread.
By the way, can anyone please rejog my memory and let me know what price maza started out on the exchanges?  Because I will be loading it up if it ever approaches...I cannot for the life of me fathom how it could fall below that, especially since the coin is actively being pushed.
Jump to: