Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 114. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Wow, this coin is just 2 weeks old already holds n record: Burning so much money in such a short time, like no coin before.  Wtf from 18000 to under 800 in just 10 days ? WTF ?  Shocked

Thats 2250% los ...

I don't quite understand, it seems the more positive news about the coin the more the price falls.

Yes it was overhyped at 18k but to fall so far in such a short time is incredible and I wonder if there's something nefarious going on behind the scenes to force such a fall.

I'm holding though, I bought in at 10k, 5k and now trying for 800 then I'll just forget about the coin until summer and see where it's at. If I've lost out then so be it, it's one of the risks we take when we buy this made up money which can't actually be spent on anything other than more made up money
Activity: 192
Merit: 501
watching my money burn Smiley looks nice

can this please be the bottom so i can make my money back? thanks
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
i have no comment.....

wow just went to the freedompop website very interesting but you still gotta pay for phone....

actually you can bring your own phone too...interesting

the snowden phone is very interesting
Activity: 322
so when are they  distributing the 1000 mzc to the ppl?

at current rate that comes out to $5 each resident

maybe they need to give more than 1000mzc to make a difference..

any way to do that??

still waiting for plan of action.....

You know what's interesting? I contacted Payu about a week ago because I have an idea on how to get widespread adoption of MazaCoin to the Lakota people through free smartphones and cell phone plans via freedompop.com. In the message I sent him, I went into full detail about what his biggest barrier is (technological), and how he could contact this company to get his people using free smartphones and thus the MazaCoin Android wallet. I even mentioned to him in IRC that I sent a message to him about it, and that I hoped he would read it. He never got back to me. I have no idea what his plans are to get the MZC to the people other than what was said about the Free Lakota Bank.
even if the price goes up from buyer interest....

then the miners increase because of profitability...

then the miners dumping ensues...which put downward pressure on the price again..

still waiting for plan of action......
Activity: 322
Even though I just lost about 2 BTC with MazaCoin I still did well with it, and I made a profit off of my initial investment. I can't be that upset, but man it sucks so bad to see this coin tanking so hard. I honestly don't think MazaCoin is a scam, but there are so many people out there who are putting all of their energy into spreading FUD about this coin that it's causing the coin to tank badly. I would have held out longer if it weren't for the fact that yesterday the coin lost almost 50% of its value. These are not small figures we are talking here. It makes me sad to think that this MazaCoin idea may never see its true potential because of all the negativity.

When the Sun Times article came out and made me realize most important selling point of this coin is false, price was at 4k and falling. The high was somewhere at 20k, I believe.

So no, as much some may blame me, I didn't have a lot to do with the price action. Some impact, sure but it was on a strong down spiral by itself. Keep in mind this coin was most profitable SHA2 coin to mine just few days ago and miners are heavy dumpers.

Admittedly the reason I bought this coin in the first place was because I was told by a friend that it was adopted as the official currency of the Lakota people. Apparently a lot of others did as well. It's just the drama with this coin is so overwhelming that it seems like it's a losing battle, and I can't keep investing in this coin when the price is dropping so much per day. It's sad. It really is.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
so when are they  distributing the 1000 mzc to the ppl?

maybe they need give more than 1000mzc to make a difference..

Don't know, but expect it'll be a while. Little point until the price is higher. And they are sort of limited to whatever the premine total is as to what they give away, I expect. They can't just make up a big number, as they won't have enough coins to cover it. Which is why I found it so odd that they weren't more concerned about the price.
so when are they  distributing the 1000 mzc to the ppl?

maybe they need to give more than 1000mzc to make a difference..

any way to do that??

still waiting for plan of action.....

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Hmm... down again. It'd be nice to one day check the price and see it has gone up for a change.

I believe Payu did say he had a radio spot today, and might get a chief to come out and support the coin, although wouldn't mention his name for fear of trolling against said chief. If they promote this somewhere, besides some random youtube video that most won't see, it could help. They really need a better website/blog and a person over here keeping people updated.

A fork is needed to reduce miner rewards, but boxxa seemed against that. No idea why. One weird thing I noticed in chat last night was when boxxa was asked if he kept track of the price -- Boxxa claimed he had a lot of coins, but didn't worry about the price.  My first thought was: who cares how many coins you hold,the idea should be that the creators of the coin want to support a high price, so the premine isn't a complete waste.

It sort of felt like Boxxa and Payu weren't exactly in sync, or at least didn't communicate nearly enough. Again, just the impression I got, and I could be completely wrong.
Activity: 196
crickets...................... Embarrassed

still waiting for a plan of action..........

Unless the block reward is tweaked or Payu releases some good news from the council,
no plan right now is going to help. We have too much flooding the market and not enough
buyers!
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
lol whats this shit  Huh I left mazacoin to rest for one week, now I come back and its at fucking 800 satoshi?? What a joke haha. Should have sold this shit..... I know now someone will comment "10k before next friday" yeah yeah i have heard that every single day for hte last three weeks...... (except for this week, wasnt onlline ....  Wink )

Actually... it's funny, but you don't know how right you are... we are all waiting on this champ today:

https://twitter.com/BryanMaiden77/status/442361237137924096

"Drink You Piss for Mazacoin" hero
Pretty much his EXACT claim

But I bet he'll switch piss to apple juice while off camera though... liar

0.0002 Satoshi ?  Ok thats 0.000000000002 BTC . Thats diffucult , but this coin could hit that by next week  Grin Grin Grin   If there is a coin, which can fall so much, then its Maza.

In 3 days degradation to LTC market, then a quick dump to 1 Latoshi and finally trading at Dogemarket.
crickets...................... Embarrassed

still waiting for a plan of action..........
lol whats this shit  Huh I left mazacoin to rest for one week, now I come back and its at fucking 800 satoshi?? What a joke haha. Should have sold this shit..... I know now someone will comment "10k before next friday" yeah yeah i have heard that every single day for hte last three weeks...... (except for this week, wasnt onlline ....  Wink )

Actually... it's funny, but you don't know how right you are... we are all waiting on this champ today:

https://twitter.com/BryanMaiden77/status/442361237137924096

"Drink You Piss for Mazacoin" hero
Pretty much his EXACT claim

But I bet he'll switch piss to apple juice while off camera though... liar

legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Wow, this coin is just 2 weeks old already holds n record: Burning so much money in such a short time, like no coin before.  Wtf from 18000 to under 800 in just 10 days ? WTF ?  Shocked

Thats 2250% los ...
Activity: 28
Guys, leaving winners and losers about Maza, is there any news from the Dev and about his intentions? Someone was able to contact him? At this rate the Lakota are even better with the barter

Boxxa and Payu Harris were both on the Mazacoin IRC last night. They're working on point of sale stuff and Payu is doing a local radio interview today. Gonna wait and see if it hits 100 satoshis and buy in then.

DOGE is around that level, looks like a nice round number.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Guys, leaving winners and losers about Maza, is there any news from the Dev and about his intentions? Someone was able to contact him? At this rate the Lakota are even better with the barter

Boxxa and Payu Harris were both on the Mazacoin IRC last night. They're working on point of sale stuff and Payu is doing a local radio interview today. Gonna wait and see if it hits 100 satoshis and buy in then.

Ok. Thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 516

Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
There will be a rebound of all alts at some point - same thing happened in December. The coins with the most potential will see the biggest rises from the flood of new money. That was sparked by a lot of people getting rich on Bitcoin really fast in November. Doesn't mean that's how it will pan out next time, but interest in alt coins will return, its inevitable... Either that or bitcoin will dominate everything (highly unlikely) or we'll all be put in an open air techno prison and continue trading the chits given to us by our banking overlords.
Jump to: