Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 12. (Read 278314 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 297
www.amazon.com/shops/MinersSupply
I am having the same problem with finding the executable Windows Wallet - Can someone please provide a download source?

If you need the Blockchain, you can download it from here:  http://216.14.113.56/cryptochainer.chains/chains/Mazacoin_blockchain.zip
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Where do I get windows wallet? I have an old wallet.dat file and would like to see what is inside.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
android wallet works like a charm, community is slowly growing... MZC is doing just fine

As much as a I am a supporte, i cannot say that MC is doing fine.... We have seen better times for sure!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
Kaspa
android wallet works like a charm, community is slowly growing... MZC is doing just fine
Activity: 1498
Merit: 506
Can't believe this is still going. What's the market cap these days?

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/mazacoin/

Wallet status: good
Coin status: good since 2013!
Wikipedia: page at https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MazaCoin
Exchange: ticking along nicely on Bittrex hovering at 20 sats (still cheap)

Quote from website about the roadmap;

"Well looking back over the last 2 years it's given me a chance to reflect on a lot of whats worked and hasn't worked with mazacoin. I think one thing is the term “coin” has been quite confusing for a lot of people on the reservation and around Indian country. When I mention Mazacoin they're like “Great can I see one??” then when you explain they're digital, people get confused or think it's a scam or that your changing your story on them. So one thing new for 2016 is dropping the “Coin” term from Mazacaoin and now referring it simply as MAZA.

Also while Maza Club and others work on the development aspect of MAZA, Kimitsu Group is planning to streamline our focus on the retail, banking, tribal govt, public awareness front and really work on getting the message out as to what MAZA and the supporting Blockchain technologies can be used in Indian country and other areas. The MAZA blockchain can be used for a tremendous amount of possible applications for tribal programs and tribal govts now and in the future, and Kimitsu group is in a great position to capitalize on this fact. People can help by learning about MAZA and supporting blockchain based tech and helping to explain MAZA in their communities. We still have a great need for talented coders and dev team members for future projects.

In 2016 look for Kimitsu Group and MAZA team members to be more visible at trade shows, cons and crypto/blockchain related events. I think if anything one of my biggest errors was not attending more industry events throughout 2014/2015 and that I apologize for.

Blockchain promotion

Kimitsu Group plan to heavily promote the usage of MAZA's blockchain technology throughout Indian country as we explore areas where tribal govts can take advantage of the tech and use it to better the reservation and the people who live there. Some ares will be a unified tribal ID system secured by the MAZA blockchain, development of a unified tribal banking system which is ideally a non fractional reserve system and based off of more traditional ideas that support our tribal traditions and culture. This would include a host of new blockchain supported financial products and services for everyone. New tribal small business development loan programs, tribal employee benefit programs, enhanced funding for tribal programs and more.

Well so far this is my little “roadmap” for 2016 a lot will change and evolve over time as things develop. I welcome comments and feedback together we can make this happen...."

All looks good for 2016.

I'm confident in Mazacoin, and more openly support the potential of at least creating enough wealth for communities to enable them to be less dependent on alcohol and create opportunities. It is true that tech is important in society, equally so are the traditional and antiquated languages, arts and cultures so while cities and tech develops, there must be respect for native american communities and the land they need, and freedom for people to move in and out of commerce freely and without discrimination.

It's going to be interesting in the future, particularly as the land was stolen from the native americans and then resold to americans by the government, technically speaking the US government owes the native americans a small fortune, if any financial compensation is applied to the Maza blockchain then the value will literally go to the moon!

Go Mazacoin!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Can't believe this is still going. What's the market cap these days?
Activity: 318
Merit: 253
Everywhere I go, people are talking about Maza, yet this thread is filled with spider webs and tumbleweeds...has discussion moved to a different location?

I don't post much, but do come here and look around some.

Seems like the "pause" button was hit, but still expect good things someday.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
Everywhere I go, people are talking about Maza, yet this thread is filled with spider webs and tumbleweeds...has discussion moved to a different location?
Hello,

What is current development of this coin please?

i would join on this question
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Hello,

What is current development of this coin please?
Activity: 560

I tried adding a .confg file (I tried mazacoin.conf and Mazacoin.conf) and the program stopped even opening on my Mac after that.

Then I got rid of that config file and tried again.  My problem is that it shows 0 connections.  Most of my other crypto wallets are working fine.  Although from time to time, if it has been a while since I've synced (or if crypto wallets have been forked since or something) I do notice I have to go through all these problems all over again

The conf file is one way to specify peers I think, but does the Apple wallet not have a console where you can add them?

At the top of the Windows wallet is a menu that has "file" "settings" and "help".
If you click on "help" and then "debug window" then "console", you can paste in peers like addnode 146.0.32.101:12835 add then hit the enter key on your keyboard. Not sure if Mac is the same.

I looked for Maza mac downloads and the only links I found went to a mega page that does not have anything and a link that does not work.

It's working!

IT'S ALIVE....IT'S ALIIIIIVE

:-)

I tried adding a .confg file (I tried mazacoin.conf and Mazacoin.conf) and the program stopped even opening on my Mac after that.

Then I got rid of that config file and tried again.  My problem is that it shows 0 connections.  Most of my other crypto wallets are working fine.  Although from time to time, if it has been a while since I've synced (or if crypto wallets have been forked since or something) I do notice I have to go through all these problems all over again

The conf file is one way to specify peers I think, but does the Apple wallet not have a console where you can add them?

At the top of the Windows wallet is a menu that has "file" "settings" and "help".
If you click on "help" and then "debug window" then "console", you can paste in peers like addnode 146.0.32.101:12835 add then hit the enter key on your keyboard. Not sure if Mac is the same.

I looked for Maza mac downloads and the only links I found went to a mega page that does not have anything and a link that does not work.

Yes there's a console, thanks!  Can you provide more node lines to add? 

Also, what is up with this coin?  Is it still being managed?  I had high hopes, especially for the tribes themselves and I wanted to be a part of it no matter how small.  Crypto is revolutionary!
Activity: 154
Realy is there need to compile the Wallet? no one has the executable available?
Thy
Could anyone help me figure out why I have no block source available with 0 active connections?  Should someone maybe provide add node command list and tell me what to name the config file and where to put it on a mac if that's the issue?

I'm using v0.9.0.1-gff29c65-beta  Thanks!!!!

The MZC wallet usually synchs fast.

For Windows you go to the wallet console and paste in, one line at a time, nodes like
addnode 146.0.32.101:12835 add
addnode 108.61.10.90:12835 add
addnode 73.240.243.108:12835 add
addnode 72.49.184.206:12835 add
addnode 162.243.96.166:12835 add
addnode 194.135.91.92:12835 add
addnode 104.172.24.79:12835 add

hit "enter" after each line.

An Apple computer I guess is probably the same but I don't know. I'm answering your question because nobody who knows more has answered it, I don't know anything about Apple computers.

In general, if a wallet doesn't synch you should make sure your firewall is not preventing it, or some other security program is not causing problems, e.g., running it in a sandbox or something.

Activity: 532
Offer escrow, receive negative trust
The security certificate for mazacoin's marketplace needs to be updated....?  Shocked
Activity: 493
Hey does anyone know how to reload the blockchain on the Maza Wallet?  I'm having some inconsistencies that I'm trying to resolve
Could anyone help me figure out why I have no block source available with 0 active connections?  Should someone maybe provide add node command list and tell me what to name the config file and where to put it on a mac if that's the issue?

I'm using v0.9.0.1-gff29c65-beta  Thanks!!!!
Activity: 325
Activity: 183
Maza will not switch to PoS at least while the current dev team is in place.  Maza is meant to be spent, not held.  Encouraging hoarding of Maza to increase your holdings doesn't help with the economy of spending Maza. 
Pages:
Jump to: