Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 127. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
im not beating myself up... its not about my investment anymore

i invested like many others of you on the idea of the coin
and the devs supporting the coin...

please more ppl email payu these are good ppl

they will wake i have faith...

maza tov....
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
I still believe in this coin, but really it needs some adjustment
have heart gentleman im at the point if  i go down im going down with the ship....

i dont even look at it as a coin anymore...

You can't beat yourself up like that... what's teh point of this sacrifice?

Those 1000 MZC grants (they start in 2014 or when?) do nothing for the people -- 150,000 MZC new coins are born every hour !!

ouch
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I have installed a 2btc wall (1300satoshi) to C

If u ever have wanted to be in a furious battle. Now is the time. U can build on top of it.

- Tomi
If that 0.9 btc order gets eaten up fairly quickly you might wanna' think about pulling your order and saving your money.

0.00001321   68825.13391155   0.90918001
0.00001301   6649.41488613     0.08650888
0.00001300   83287.82025849   1.08274167
That 0.9 buy "wall" is gone now!
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
"Why don't you guys just sell all or part of yer Maza holdings and put it into something more stable until you find out what Maza is gonna' do. I got all mine in LiteCoin right now.

It's not gonna' rocket up to 5000 overnight so you'll have PLENTY of time to buy back in when and if it does.

Try not to get so emotionally attached to Maza or ANY coin for that matter."

->

Coin? What coin? I am here to kick the bankgansters out from the free Lakota tribe. This  battle we will fight to the last satoshi

- Tomi
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
i have a heart but not in the crypto market, here is all about have money or dont have money.
i really like the coin, but when you see @ the facts, than the price will drop in the next weeks hard imo.
have heart gentleman im at the point if  i go down im going down with the ship....

i dont even look at it as a coin anymore...

lets think of the movement and hold fast....

hopefully we will here from the devs i waited the the mazacoin chat last night but no luck....

this is what i was afraid of honestly hitting the bottom and ppl bailing out...

maybe some of you guys looking back at the posts realized now im not spreading fud... im a realist..

i just want the coins weakness addressed before it too late..

the coins value is the foundation that all other things can be built on top off
without a strong foundation the whole house falls apart....

maza tov....
Activity: 223
Why don't you guys just sell all or part of yer Maza holdings and put it into something more stable until you find out what Maza is gonna' do. I got all mine in LiteCoin right now.

It's not gonna' rocket up to 5000 overnight so you'll have PLENTY of time to buy back in when and if it does.

Try not to get so emotionally attached to Maza or ANY coin for that matter.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1004
Shine Like The Sun
"Claims that miners dumping is causing price drops are either intended to deceive or the ramblings of the confused. No one can possibly know who is selling or why, its all speculation. Its entirely possible that not a single person mining MZC sold a coin today and that all the sells have been panickers or people that just chose to move on."

-> Yea, this can be true aswell. The curve needs to dive a bit more deeper. I remember when DOGE fell just when it came to C. The dive was for weeks.. but when all the panic selling was over, came a new growth. Brothers, sisters, that's were we have to begin aswell.

But first - could someone write to P. Harris and ask to fine tune the mining? The inflation is a bit too high at these tender first weeks (overflow of minted coins)

- Tomi
Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
I have 1000 MZC. Bought half at its high and the other half on the lower end. Holding until the value of the coin reaches fruition or drops to zero.

About the same for me, a bit less, around 800 MZC. I thought I was being smart averaging it out, but now I wish I just took the loss and sold at around 2500ish or so the other day. It's not very much money, so no biggy, but I'm a small guppy sized trader and I would have liked to used the coins for something else, if I knew it'd tank like this.

Payu really needs to get on here, chat with people, and get this coin moving in the right direction. The way things are going, he'll hand out 1000 maza ( which may be worth like a $1 to people) -- won't help very much. The videos and whatever are fine, but I'm not so sure he and the devs actually know how cryptos work.

I watched a maza promo video of him jumping into a lake the other day, on youtube. No idea why... nor why he felt that was worth his time more-so than stopping in here briefly.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Well I emailed Payu asking about how he plans to get the coin back to a meaningful value.  As it stands, this project would fail since the premine would be worthless so he needs to figure out how to get the value back up before administering it.  Otherwise, a lot of Lakota will have $10 in Maza and that's it!
wow the fatfinger theory....

kinda crazy how weak the coin is...
i think ppl are losing interest are we still in agreement the devs need to stop on by the forum and gameplan the rest of the path for the coin.

maza tov...
if miners are not dumping and right now is not a good time to mine mzc then this would be a good time to propose to fix this coin...no?

are this microsells on the buy side?

maza tov....
Shine Like The Sun
The market cap is now higher than on Monday, but the coin is less valuable. The mining is way too profitable at these current levels.

Somebody just made an exit from the Maza warrior clan clearing the order book, buy at the top sell at the bottom will not be profitable plan.

But seriously, the coin needs to be tuned.

- Tomi

ps. Maza seems to be undestroyable since after the sweep it bounced almost where it were. Go Maza Coin!

pps. Maza Coin gets so much media attention that would be weird if it would not pay of..

Activity: 840
my bet:

someone severely fatfingered when putting up a wall. there are walls of around 6-10 btc from time to time. this would match to the thin orderbook because of many pumps and dumps today. it was in one move, wasn´t it? went so fast.... Smiley

any other theories?

ps: lucky me. sold 40 seconds before dump @ 15xx, got in @ ~ 700 again. Smiley

pps: he or she probably wanted to sell down to 00001300  - and missed the 1.
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
I have 1000 MZC. Bought half at its high and the other half on the lower end. Holding until the value of the coin reaches fruition or drops to zero.
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Claims that miners dumping is causing price drops are either intended to deceive or the ramblings of the confused. No one can possibly know who is selling or why, its all speculation. Its entirely possible that not a single person mining MZC sold a coin today and that all the sells have been panickers or people that just chose to move on.

good morning my fellow mazawarriors....

battle stations......

are we sure its on a upward trend looks more like dead cat bounce to me....

but what do i know.....

what the gameplan

maza tov...
Activity: 132
lucky i sold at 1500 for a horrid loss

It's coming back up again...that was one big ass dump that cleared the entire buy book (and it wasn't even that big, there was less than 10 BTC stacked up in it, give or take).  There's probably quite a few panic sellers who already regret losing their position and not converting it back.  And watch word of this spread and create more buzz on the coin...wouldn't be surprised if it goes a good deal higher on this bounce, for awhile, at least.

my order didn't even go through. looks like i'm still in it, bahhh.
Jump to: