Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 128. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
lucky i sold at 1500 for a horrid loss

It's coming back up again...that was one big ass dump that cleared the entire buy book (and it wasn't even that big, there was less than 10 BTC stacked up in it, give or take).  There's probably quite a few panic sellers who already regret losing their position and not converting it back.  And watch word of this spread and create more buzz on the coin...wouldn't be surprised if it goes a good deal higher on this bounce, for awhile, at least.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Whoa, huge dumps clearing out almost the entire buy book! Wtf! I wish I had some fucking BTC to spare right now! Christ.

Well, on the brightside, this is one way to escape miner profit dumps haha.

Yeah, went down to 300 sat!

300 sat, wow, this coin is FUBAR!
Activity: 84
The pricing seems to be just based on market manipulation and miners dumping. How is this project gonna work if this keeps happening? The coins need to be worth something for anybody to gain from this.  Does anyone have contact info for Payu?
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
lucky i sold at 1500 for a horrid loss
Activity: 84
I don't understand this. Payu created a coin for the Lakota to better themselves. However, the coin is worthless because he also created a system where miners are the only ones making money by dumping. How is this supposed to benefit them or us investors? None of this makes sense.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
Why this panic sell? What is happening?
Activity: 196
Whoa, huge dumps clearing out almost the entire buy book! Wtf! I wish I had some fucking BTC to spare right now! Christ.

Well, on the brightside, this is one way to escape miner profit dumps haha.

Yeah, went down to 300 sat!
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Any lower and the incentive for miners is greatly reduced. Maza actually has decent BTC volume in trades across most of the exchanges. Consistently over 30 BTC, that's pretty good considering most have 3-4 btc a day.

How do you compute?
Is that 1 exchange or all of them?

What's the daily Mazacoin volume then?

Last 24hrs approx 130 BTC through the exchanges Cryptsy,MintPal,SwissCEX   , does not inc Cryptorash as their stats be down

I dunno how much trade Kimitsu Asset Management are carrying.
Now it makes sense!
that 130-150 BTC volume is about 9 million MZC daily: of that miners are dumping 3.6 million newly born MZC

That's why we keep sliding every day -- 40% of daily supply are always new coins! each day damn
Activity: 322
Wonder who the dingletards are on cryptsy who keep putting in gobs of orders to buy/sell MZC 100 at a price difference of 1 satoshi.

It's just a bot. They do that to try and hide the orderbook.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441
Any lower and the incentive for miners is greatly reduced. Maza actually has decent BTC volume in trades across most of the exchanges. Consistently over 30 BTC, that's pretty good considering most have 3-4 btc a day.

How do you compute?

Last 24hrs approx 130 BTC through the exchanges Cryptsy,MintPal,SwissCEX   , does not inc Cryptorash as their stats be down

I dunno how much trade Kimitsu Asset Management are carrying.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Wonder who the dingletards are on cryptsy who keep putting in gobs of orders to buy/sell MZC 100 at a price difference of 1 satoshi.

How do you compute?

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1441

There are too many coins for it to go back up, about 40 mil every week are being minted.

which would be approx 25,000,000 per week.

FIFY

So that's how Payu is calculating his $1 / MZC target -- all we need is  this $ 25 million per week infusion into the currency about 40000 BTC right ?

BUY BUY BUY !

The minting figures you guys are posting assume everyone holding MZC is minting coins. This is not the case. I would reckon most don't mint MZC just like PPC.

5000 MZC are born every 2 minutes the 1st year -- mazacoin.org
That gives 5000*30*24*7 = 25200000 new MZC per week

Payu is targeting $1 / MZC so that's $ 25.2 millions new dollars need to be sunk into this coin each week !  we must update the logo ASAP !

Oh we are talking apples and oranges then... you are talking the first year, and I was averaging out the total over 5 years...I realise the coin flow will not be steady...and less should be mined as each year passes... and I had not remembered 5000 MZC are born every 2 minutes the 1st year, so yeah that makes sense.

edit.. I cannot see what the Lakota have to lose from doing this... which is why I think they will...

Are you sure Payu is Lakota?
I don't understand genealogy much but tribes say he's not on any record.

But I feel he loves sticking it to the white man nonetheless ! BUY BUY BUY

What has that got to do with the post? nothing.

I think what Payu is , is from a Northern Cheyenne tribe, I think I do not know.. or err care, I thought there was some mention of him being a honorary Lakota, but again I really could not care less if he is or if he is not- they know who he is, he knows who he is.. that is what matters.

Also methinks that looking forward, the ideal would be the birth of a "Republic of Lakotah" nation and the "h" is not a mistake or a mis-spelling...
Russell had a dream and many other people along with him... lets see if anything can come from their ideas/work.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500
Enjoy these prices, really. They are cheap. Maza has something behind it that 99% of other alts don't. Once the marketing is upgraded, the news about all of Payu's work, concrete results on the ground level. It will eventually explode.

For now consider 00002500 to be the roof for a little while, and 00001300-00001500 to be the median bottom.

I'm selling and buying back over and over, already doubled my coins. I put 8 btc in at 00018 0_o, i'm not that worried, I know this is an incredibly hard project to fulfill but just from some of the IRC chats i've witnessed we have an excellent community with great ideas.

buy buy buy sell sell sell wait wait wait buy buy buy and then kaboom one day in the next few months.

One thing to watch for if BTC-e users goes over 12k buy and hold, that means a shit load of new money has come into
the entire market. BTC-e has average 4k users, last November I was seeing 18k users a day. And they were not poor, tens of thousands
of dollars in orders gobbled on every single coin multiple times a day.

Patience!

Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Hey folks,

Just wanted to update, still collecting pledges towards a volunteer airdrop of MZC to Lakotas. I think we were up to about 50k in pledges. This thread is sooo busy though, and I'm sooo busy, I'll need to go back through everything here and then start another thread dedicated only to that purpose.

more 2 cents...All this talk of how much needs to be invested daily is silly. Mined coins don't necessarily all get auto sold, neither do all held coins stay held. Market cap goes up when new coins are created, doesn't matter if they were bought or not. Unit price is determined solely by how much people are buying and selling for. . . .Lots of coins being created is also how you attract lots of miners, which seems to be working. You need to strike a balance between size of a premine and potential for newcomers - otherwise its useless to the demographic or uninteresting for outsiders. Did they strike a balance here? I don't know, no one is an expert, this is all new all over.
Activity: 592
Merit: 500

There are too many coins for it to go back up, about 40 mil every week are being minted.

FIFY

So that's how Payu is calculating his $1 / MZC target -- all we need is  this $ 25 million per week infusion into the currency about 40000 BTC right ?

BUY BUY BUY !

The minting figures you guys are posting assume everyone holding MZC is minting coins. This is not the case. I would reckon most don't mint MZC just like PPC.

Payu is targeting $1 / MZC so that's $ 25.2 millions new dollars need to be sunk into this coin each week !  we must update the logo ASAP !

Oh we are talking apples and oranges then... you are talking the first year, and I was averaging out the total over 5 years...I realise the coin flow will not be steady...and less should be mined as each year passes... and I had not remembered 5000 MZC are born every 2 minutes the 1st year, so yeah that makes sense.

edit.. I cannot see what the Lakota have to lose from doing this... which is why I think they will...

Sup Herp.

herpy grrr

FIFY

BUY BUY BUY !

Jump to: