Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 130. (Read 278416 times)

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
And UP again we go like a roller coaster.

You call up 2K sat a roller coaster?
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
"This coin has been the worst investment I have ever made, there are loads of bag holders left on this one."

-> It is a VERY hard to keep a coin like this. It should be sold at the top and bought back from the dip. But if u have hold allready all the way down, why not to hold all the way back up?

- Tomi
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
why anyone help in push?? togheter we can make all  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1246
And UP again we go like a roller coaster.
legendary
Activity: 1288
"So, how low is this price going to go? I'm ready to buy."

-> Better start to buy once the curve heads towards north again

"Look familiar?  I think we've still got the dump to come, though."

-> This moment will determine Maza Coins faith. It will prevail if we hold.

- Tomi

I don't think we have enough buyers. Too much supply, not enough demand.

Your spot on there mate, there's about 40 million coins minted per week, the price just keeps dropping and dropping.

I bought in at 10K, then at 6K the get my average down, I had to buy more again then at 3K to get my average down further, and yet the price still keeps dropping, I honestly think this coin is dead. I may just cut my 80% losses and buy Spain coin, that actually looks promising, and there was no lying about them being an official currency.

This coin has been the worst investment I have ever made, there are loads of bag holders left on this one.
Shine Like The Sun
"It was traded at 15k to 10k for a couple of days..."

-> It's one of the most interesting coin in the cryptoworld. But for now, people don't really trust it. This shows in huge volatility. I believe 1500satoshi is the current MARKET VALUE. Let us build for here on up. If it will reach 20K again, it will be on eastern time (I believe).

- Tomi
Shine Like The Sun
"If that 0.9 btc order gets.."

Its at C, 2.15btc (1300satoshi), I will keep it there until (or if) it gets smashed (it seems now we have an uptrend).

- Tomi

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Yeah, the dive from 15k or 10k to where we are now isn't enough, lol.  We need to go lower? Lets go to single digits while we're at it. His mission will fail before it even starts if the price keeps going down. In fact, it will still fail if the price remains the same or only increases a little. It needs to go higher, a lot higher for the premine to be worth anything. But whatever, I'm going down with the ship. If I lose all my money then that will mean everyone will lose theirs and his project has failed. We all can lose together! Keep going down, please!  

It was never really at 15k or even 10k...tiny ass volume sold at those numbers, it was a temporary (and artificial) bubble.  It was really 500 a week ago.  

MZC is the 4th highest volume on Cryptsy today, and most of that volume was above 1700...think about that for a minute or two.  

It was traded at 15k to 10k for a couple of days, and was heavily traded (1000 btc in 24 hours) on the first day of being on Mintpal at those numbers (remember their site froze for a few hours during the peak?)
Activity: 223
Merit: 100
I have installed a 2btc wall (1300satoshi) to C

If u ever have wanted to be in a furious battle. Now is the time. U can build on top of it.

- Tomi
If that 0.9 btc order gets eaten up fairly quickly you might wanna' think about pulling your order and saving your money.

0.00001321   68825.13391155   0.90918001
0.00001301   6649.41488613     0.08650888
0.00001300   83287.82025849   1.08274167
Activity: 98
Yeah, the dive from 15k or 10k to where we are now isn't enough, lol.  We need to go lower? Lets go to single digits while we're at it. His mission will fail before it even starts if the price keeps going down. In fact, it will still fail if the price remains the same or only increases a little. It needs to go higher, a lot higher for the premine to be worth anything. But whatever, I'm going down with the ship. If I lose all my money then that will mean everyone will lose theirs and his project has failed. We all can lose together! Keep going down, please!  

It was never really at 15k or even 10k...tiny ass volume sold at those numbers, it was a temporary (and artificial) bubble.  It was really 500 a week ago. 

MZC is the 4th highest volume on Cryptsy today, and most of that volume was above 1700...think about that for a minute or two. 
I want to find out from Payu how he plans on getting the price point to .25 to $1 within the year. Regardless of all the feel good plans this coin can bring, the value needs to be there for this to work, which its currently not since the coin isn't at a feasible price point. Anyone have contact info for him? Will he address that concern in IRC you think?  
Shine Like The Sun
"Sorry, I put in my own a few days back at 1600 and it was eaten up right away"

-> It's cool, the price bounced nicely allready. We are back on track

- Tomi
Sorry, I put in my own a few days back at 1600 and it was eaten up right away. Have too much invested already and don't have any extra to spare.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
"alrite tomi  calm down dont go lone wolf....
wait and lets all regroup..!"

Ok, I can wait, the more people will join the better. The Lakotas don't have any idea how some of us fight here for their coin..

- Tomi

ps. I can give only a small push myself

i love this guy!
Shine Like The Sun
I have installed a 2btc wall (1300satoshi) to C

If u ever have wanted to be in a furious battle. Now is the time. U can build on top of it.

- Tomi

Shine Like The Sun
"I don't think we have enough buyers. Too much supply, not enough demand."

-> Yea, lets take dive and build after the downtrend is over.

"I think Payu should be concerned with the markets and do whatever he can to get things going on an upwards trend. It doesn't do his cause any good to give the Lakota people worthless coins. Yes, his vision is for the long term but the further we crash the harder it will be to bring the coin back up."

->

We can not change the MARKET VALUE of Maza. Let it drop now as low as it goes and start to rebuild after that. It might take a week or two.

Lets take this dive (and start again once the downtrend is passed).

- Tomi

ps. I believe we need the tribal chieftains behind this project. If P. Harris could get them, that would surely swing as back to the right course

Activity: 98
I still see it as a great buying opportunity as it comes lower and lower.  Everyone seems to forget where this coin was last week.

Also, at these prices, mining Bitcoin directly is more profitable tha MZC.  The mining dumps will slow to a trickle, supply will thin out, demand should increase...until price comes back up high enough to attract the miners again.
I think Payu should be concerned with the markets and do whatever he can to get things going on an upwards trend. It doesn't do his cause any good to give the Lakota people worthless coins. Yes, his vision is for the long term but the further we crash the harder it will be to bring the coin back up.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
"So, how low is this price going to go? I'm ready to buy."

-> Better start to buy once the curve heads towards north again

"Look familiar?  I think we've still got the dump to come, though."

-> This moment will determine Maza Coins faith. It will prevail if we hold.

- Tomi

I don't think we have enough buyers. Too much supply, not enough demand.
Jump to: