Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 157. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
As much as I support Maza I support free speech even more and cannot support this thread being moderated by those who see fit to delete those who speak out against the coin

I'm surprised the mods closed the other thread at the whim of you guys who cannot accept there will be those against the coin. I for one would like to hear both sides of the "coin" so to speak and now I will not because you will delete anything that is against the coin.

The moderations in this thread could potentially do more damage to the coin than any troll or fud spreader could do

Do we really need such moderation when there is an ignore button or are people seriously that incapable of clicking on said function ?
legendary
Activity: 1284
Merit: 1042
Here's a faucet for Mazacoin :  http://www.mazafaucet.tk/

Preloaded the faucet with some Maza, but please donate so it will last long Smiley

P.S.
ATM it is paying [0.2 - 1 MZC], but it will be adjusted, depending on the account balance.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
I still belive in this coin, the hater will be gone in time like dogecoin, there where a lot of more haters, but @ a market cap of 50 million all hater are gone.  Wink
Activity: 140
I was on board with this but I sold I can't afford to lose anymore of my investment. Just know that the amount of coins being produced are going to make it a challenge for this coin to rise fast again. So just know your in it for the long haul.
Activity: 236
Very Proud to follow you Payu!!..This can't be stopped now..it is worldwide!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=moHAjUf-VgY

legendary
On twitter:

A Native American Nation Is Turning To A Bitcoin-Like Cryptocurrency To Assert Its Sovereignty | http://bit.ly/1i1fzA4
legendary
When a topic is filled with so much crap it is a logical choise to make a topic with moderation. Some people can't beheave and for childisch people you need a tool to shut them up. We could also send Herb to bed :p

Sleep? I don't think he has time for it.  His entire existence is devoted to bringing down Maza.  His mother must be so proud. Smiley

lol
+1

btw. make @ your first topic a link to the closed thread
legendary
Activity: 1146

What is wrong with you Herp?

You call me a Nazi why?
Im not even born in Germany.

You make a Thread against MazaCoin, why?
Why is so much hate in you?

I give you an advice, go to a doctor and make a medical examination.
I dont know why you hate everything with no reason.

He is a FUD spreader and a proud racist, feel free to look through his posts. His lacky neuroWhatever is a shill, too. He posted "screenshot analysis" claiming the Android wallet was BS (before it was released), then came here and reposted it, then the wallet was proven to be real, he "ate crow" and admitted he was wrong - THEN REPOSTED THE SAME INCORRECT FUD IN THE NEW FUD THREAD. If this was a sincere person concerned about controversy, he wouldn't have tried to peddle his theory he already admitted was off-base to other people. He's very purposefully spreading fear and uncertainty. Ask yourselves: why?

These guys are clearly very actively trying to destroy the price of MZC - either because they want to gather up more cheap positions, or because they have some other monetary incentive to be so active. NOBODY white knights this persistently with obvious bullshit that they themselves admit is bullshit. They aren't trying to save investors, they're playing a game either for their own gain or on behalf of somebody elses interests.

Seems to me that neuro and herp are heavily invested in Maza and want to buy coins as cheap as possible before it booms. No troll is going to invest this much fud into a coin unless they`re in it themselves or getting paid by someone else who is in it.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
MazaCoin ‏@MazaCoin 2h

The MazaCoin Mac OS Wallet/Client will be released at approx. 6:00 AM ET USA on Wednesday - March 12th

Great news :d altough i dont like macs hehe.

lol same
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
MazaCoin ‏@MazaCoin 2h

The MazaCoin Mac OS Wallet/Client will be released at approx. 6:00 AM ET USA on Wednesday - March 12th

Great news :d altough i dont like macs hehe.
MazaCoin ‏@MazaCoin 2h

When a topic is filled with so much crap it is a logical choise to make a topic with moderation. Some people can't beheave and for childisch people you need a tool to shut them up. We could also send Herb to bed :p

Sleep? I don't think he has time for it.  His entire existence is devoted to bringing down Maza.  His mother must be so proud. Smiley
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
It's tough babysitting children, but I'm all up for it. Smiley
Activity: 182
http://virtualcurrenciesnews.com/
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
lol i need to start a twitter pump n dump group. @BTCWhale just tells people to buy BC and the price shoots up like 40% in 10 minutes lol he did the same with mazacoin...
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
What about the pump that is happening? Do you think it is a little one or a whale? In this moment I don't despise a whale Smiley Anyway, it looks little...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
wow seriously, the business with the mazacoin threads is just totally childish....
legendary
I closed my thread, because here are more information, i hope you update the first post every few days when there are new informations.  Smiley

You closed the other thread because you are self-moderating this one, not because there's more information here. Stay true to that.

what you talking about?
Jump to: