Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 3. (Read 278314 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
We have a telegram https://t.me/mazatribe and discord https://discord.gg/U7pmxhX that discussions have been going on in.  We are currently working on making improvements to the code to provide 51% attack protection, but we need dev help.  We've been saying we need Dev help for the last 4 years but no one wants to provide any funding for help or help without being paid, so we are stuck where we are.  The Devs don't have a fund to work from and we aren't Maza rich either so we can't fund any dev work ourselves and with other time constraints the work we can put forth is limited.  If you would like to come help out with the project feel free.  We are currently working on adding in Mazanodes (masternodes) and POS to help with 51% attack mitigation.  Again, feel free to come assist. 

Sorry, but this is not true. I spent a period of a couple of months working on code that the devs said they wanted all for free and upgraded the code base to rebase it on Bitcoin 0.14 with larger block sizes. It then sat there without feedback or support to test it out, until suddenly the team had new plans and they decided they didn't want it and booted me from the github and telegram channel. So saying no one wanted to help without pay is a lie.
Activity: 408
Merit: 11
We have a telegram https://t.me/mazatribe and discord https://discord.gg/U7pmxhX that discussions have been going on in.  We are currently working on making improvements to the code to provide 51% attack protection, but we need dev help.  We've been saying we need Dev help for the last 4 years but no one wants to provide any funding for help or help without being paid, so we are stuck where we are.  The Devs don't have a fund to work from and we aren't Maza rich either so we can't fund any dev work ourselves and with other time constraints the work we can put forth is limited.  If you would like to come help out with the project feel free.  We are currently working on adding in Mazanodes (masternodes) and POS to help with 51% attack mitigation.  Again, feel free to come assist. 

I don't have the skills to help with the update, but I've been teaching myself a little and have had some luck compiling wallets on Linux and Mac so far, got to try Windows next. If you need someone to try compiling a Mac or Ubuntu wallet I'd be happy to do what I can. I'm already on the Discord so will watch here and on Discord in case you'd like me to try it.
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
Activity: 23
That settles it for me then, I told myself if I get any support at all even one person I will put the effort in to try to save this coin and resurrect the true intentions of what this project was all about. I know it needs 51% attack support first or no real exchange, such as Cryptopia will feel safe listing it, the whole tribal thing is going to have to be addressed tenderly, and in a way that could work, the direct route obviously has failed, but maybe some creative ideas would help, fundraisers or charity events highlighting the tribe and what they have been through, and how this coin can help for instance is just one idea that is possible and feasible. I will give Payu or any other Maza dev a chance to step up and give a roadmap or a direction for the coin, if nothing is heard from Payu or any dev once LCC releases the worker bee's after their testnet is a success, I will immediately fork the coin adding the 51% attack protection. Until then, I will watch and wait, and will prepare a new website and new announcement and new white paper with a roadmap. This can all be contributed through Maza volunteers @ GitHub and on Bitcointalk for ideas and to help with the relaunch. Stay in touch, PM with your own support. I am open to any suggestions this community can offer. Waiting and watching until further notice.  Cool
Activity: 721
Merit: 504
I'm all for it unless the dev wants to chime in. As long as I have been with this coin, don't see this coin ever used because it would be in a lot more exchanges showing the healthy signs of a used coin. ie dodge and Litecoin.e uses it then it

If a tribe uses the coin everyday then they need an exchange to cash it in.
Activity: 23
I havn't heard anything from the devs, cryptopia has frozen Maza since the 51% attack. I feel it's time to fork this coin and update the features with worker bees from Litecoin Cash, after that is released to help thwart further attacks and to revive MazaCoin. If anyone is interested in helping me relaunch Mazacoin, let me know. Because I do believe in the vision, however Payu can only go so far. I think it's time we as a group take over and push this coin past these imposed limits. It's only a scam if everyone let's it just die. If the Lakota's use Maza in their own Tribal communities, then we need this to be able to be converted to BTC and then into USD as well. If the exchanges are dead and no one can convert, the coin itself dies and loses value. This should not happen, there are two sides to getting this coin off the ground. First is the Lakota nation's acceptance and use, and second is focusing on mass adoption and speculative investment outside of the Lakota. Without both it can't work, even if the Lakota accepted it completely, the value with no market is nil. I run Bitinterest.net and I think I can help expose this coin in a positive light in the near future. Please tell me someone see's this, or if this vision is truly dead, let's come up with a new idea for a new coin that can actually work and make a difference.
Activity: 2
Activity: 644
Merit: 250

theminingpool.online

Maza [MZC] SHA256 Added to TheMiningPool.online!

MAZA [MZC]
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:3506
stratum+tcp://theminingpoolstratum.selfip.com:4506 for nicehash or miningrigrentals

Would be good to get more details on what is going on with Mazacoin after the 51% attack and the future plans.
Trading shutdown on Cryptopia for > 2 weeks, no updates on Social Media such as Reddit , Twitter or here AFAIK from the devs.

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
I pulled this from Facebook Page of Payu Harris

Payu Harris
January 9, 2016 ·

I think one of my slip ups was I was trying to make Maza what the Crypto markets wanted to see...now im focused on what our tribal nations NEED and want to see from a crypto asset and exchange system
We've got the Kimitsu Staked Asset Fund up and working...clients are happy...it's about bringing crypto assets into your local communities and identifying how they can disrupt the status quo in your area and bring positive change to people.

So now he is
Chief executive officer at Kimitsu Asset Management

It's my opinion that focus is blurred... unless I'm missing something....

I am not convinced of the future of this coin for the Native Americans...
I am saddened by the lack of support... for both the coin and the native community....
Payu needs to disclose the development team...  too little information... and what I've tried to drill into is fragmented.... Just my Opinion....

Why is focus blurred? I'd say 99% of crypto teams have other full-time day jobs. How could anyone possibly make a living from mining Maza?
Also in what way is there a lack of support for the native community?
I would say there is a lack of support for Maza from the Native community and that is something that Payu constantly works on.
Can you contribute anything yourself?

why fork mazacoin to masternodes? :\  ~i'm not following this logic!

Payu Harris
January 9, 2016 ·

I think one of my slip ups was I was trying to make Maza what the Crypto markets wanted to see...now im focused on what our tribal nations NEED and want to see from a crypto asset and exchange system
We've got the Kimitsu Staked Asset Fund up and working...clients are happy...it's about bringing crypto assets into your local communities and identifying how they can disrupt the status quo in your area and bring positive change to people.

So now he is

I am saddened by the lack of support... for both the coin and the native community....
Payu needs to disclose the development team...  too little information... and what I've tried to drill into is fragmented.... Just my Opinion....

Why is focus blurred? I'd say 99% of crypto teams have other full-time day jobs. How could anyone possibly make a living from mining Maza?
Also in what way is there a lack of support for the native community?
I would say there is a lack of support for Maza from the Native community and that is something that Payu constantly works on.
Can you contribute anything yourself?

I hope someone pumps it up... I can then Liquidate my position and move on....

Way too much wierd "Ju-Ju"... imo
Activity: 59
lol is this sit still alive??

Payu Harris
January 9, 2016 ·

So now he is

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
an interesting long-term project I hope it will be a success, let it be for the benefit and benefit of the people of more such projects that will improve our world
Activity: 1
This coin is going to be pumped on 20th July to 60-100 sats. They have already prepared a week ago by pumping it to 30 sats @ cryptopia. Enjoy every1 Smiley
copper member
Activity: 124
I buy/sell crypto worldwide
I am also wanna know why the wallet is not working on Cryptopia. Any official info?

Open a ticket. I did. They didn't give me a helpful response, but if enough people open [polite] tickets maybe they'll get around to doing something to fix it.  Undecided

now the wallet is working again
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant
Wonder why Cryptopia has the wallet offline.  Will be nice if this makes it to a bigger exchange. Like an alternative market of some kind.  Smiley

And that alternative market sholud be some decentralized exchange like Moondex.  Roll Eyes Just for crypto-projects to help each other.
Activity: 408
Merit: 11
I am also wanna know why the wallet is not working on Cryptopia. Any official info?

Open a ticket. I did. They didn't give me a helpful response, but if enough people open [polite] tickets maybe they'll get around to doing something to fix it.  Undecided
copper member
Activity: 124
I buy/sell crypto worldwide
Pages:
Jump to: