Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 6. (Read 278397 times)

legendary
Activity: 1061
Merit: 1001
'Mazacoin up 33.79% on solid trading...Kimitsu Capital announces opening of new trading office in rapid city after positive meeting with Sioux nation leadership regarding support of Mazacoin as a intertribal monetary system'

- Payu H, fb post 17th of february

Long live MAZA

yep, been following Payu's posts on Facebook
he is also in discussion with Brock Pierce, the billionaire crypto guy, they have talked on twitter as Payu and Mazacoin were the first ones on the ground in Puerto Rico doing humanitarian work and have many connections there
lots of work done with intertribal monetary platforms, not just Lakota but Sioux
this is such a great coin and project

I wasn't aware until couple weeks ago you could look at distribution of wallets on cryptopia to see who has what
I saw a 20 million wallet grow to 45 million, the other big one has grown to about 32 from 18 million, there is either a megawhale or two whales looking to accrue as much as pssible before a huge overdue rise imho which can only be good news for more adoption and visibility and lead to funding more great dev work

don't have any btc to buy meaningful amount not theres much available so will hodl the bit I have , so I am just watching price get pushed down and theyre accumalating, I think hardly anyone is watching it

Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
'Mazacoin up 33.79% on solid trading...Kimitsu Capital announces opening of new trading office in rapid city after positive meeting with Sioux nation leadership regarding support of Mazacoin as a intertribal monetary system'

- Payu H, fb post 17th of february

Long live MAZA
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Greetings, friends at MAZA! 

Now that Komodo Platform has a stable GUI available on mainnet for our BarterDEX decentralized exchange, allowing the average user to trade peer-to-peer via atomic swap with 80+ Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrencies, we aim to expand the reach of our decentralized and open-source solutions and unite the coin communites -

• ATOMIC Swap trading following Noel Tiernan's protocol
  • Control your own funds, maximizing security and privacy
  • Automatic orderbook matching, trading p2p
  • Integrate and List your coin for free
  • Set up SPV electrum server, allowing users to trade your coin without downloading the entire blockchain
  • Anyone can become a market maker or dedicated liquidity provider, pairing your coin with any other 80+ featured coin and allowing traders around the globe to access your coin
  • Native trade bots can automatically buy low and sell high, allowing low and high volume traders to provide liqudity 24 hours a day

>> BarterDEX protocol (wp/git) >>

The following requirements are necessary for an easy integration:
  • bitcoin protocol
  • CLTV (bip 65) support
  • gettxout and importaddress rpc calls
  • and 8 digits for one coin

What does a non-Bitcoin/zCash-protocl coin need to do to make atomic swaps possible on BarterDEX?

Quote from: jl777B, lead Developer at Komodo Platform
"the code to do all this is quite complicated and I assumed a bitcoin protocol coin, but it is possible to do the atomic swaps even if only 2of2 multisig is supported. So i guess a bitcoin protocol emulator for the subset of rpc calls that I use and at least a 2of2 multisig, but preferably CLTV mechanism to be able to handle both sides of the trade... this would require making changes to the existing barterDEX code, unless the bitcoin protocol emulator is really, really good and it actually works as a bitcoin protocol coin via rpc calls"

Our goal is to  integrate as many cryptocurrencies into our ecosystem as possible, providing end-users with unparalleled privacy and control of their funds! The developers of Komodo Platform would be more than happy to assist with integration into the ecosystem. Please send me a DM if you are interested in joining our decentralized exchange!

Note: according to our tracker, MAZA does not have CLTV. Is this still accurate?
Activity: 57
                                                                                CoinRaper Miningpool [MAZA]

http://coinraper.ddnss.de/

EXAMPLE for MAZACOIN [MAZA]

stratum+tcp://coinraper.ddnss.de:32052 -u WalletAdress -p x

Ports:
                                                                                    Port: 32051, Diff: 4096
                                                                                    Port: 32052, Diff: 8192
                                                                                    Port: 32053, Diff: 4160000

Payout minimum 10 Coins every 10 minutes
Activity: 41
Some people really have nothing to do in their lives and go but criticize others. Are not you tired of yourself. Why do we always have the same, and are becoming repetitive. It's really about nothing. Better just not responding.
Activity: 1
Hey everyone, I made a short review on mazacoin, Check it out Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96joy-iQxh4&t=5s
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
Do you know the story behind this project. Please see here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3BoQGkCu_Fk&t=304s
Activity: 462

The problem with just giving out a coin to people is that many will see it as having no value and either immediately convert it to something else or just throw it away.  You need a critical mass of people to see it as having value and this will not be easy with a new coin. What MZC can offer though is that it has value and since it's market cap is small there isn't a reason it could be majority owned by tribes in due time. I think there does need to be a way though to shake the coins from the people just HODLing to do that as such owners rarely contribute much to the network

You are talking about airdrops, faucets etc.

As a white person, MZC suits me, it's a widely held reliable coin made by a guy with good intentions. Better than most coins and the only coins I favor over it are math and science coins like grc.

However... if a Native asked my opinion, I'd tell him or her that this is not their coin and does not benefit them. It is held mostly by people who are trying to look out for Native interests but it isn't remotely in their interests to accept this as their primary currency or currencies.

-

If a Native tribe issues their own currency, with 100% of the coins going to speakers of the language of a particular coin, and if trading with other currencies is restricted for a while to let an ecosystem develop, the coin will have actual distribution that benefits them.

There are some Native languages that have plenty of speakers, but some others have only a few left.

Here is an example of how MZC could facilitate a more real Native currency.

1) A Native person who has computer skills makes a basic coin for one language, and distributes the coin entirely to fluent speakers of that language.

2) Initially Mazacoin devs agree to support the network, make sure it stays afloat, and agrees that when outside trading in the coin starts, in a year or whenever, the Native currency will be fully convertible to MZC on a market cap basis, in one direction only. So a holder of 1% of the Native coin could swap it for 1% of the supply of MZC, but not the other direction. This would not be necessary but it would provide a ground floor to the Native currency's value if it ever became necessary.

3) When a second coin is issued, MZC does the same. At this point Maza will be stretched thin, and would not be able to cover the obligations of both coins, but it would cover the weakest of the two coins. Same for a third and fourth. Maza would be providing a guarantee to the value of the weakest coin on the network, and if that were cashed in then Maza would be toast, or very fragile, but it would be more accurately serving a Native economy.

So the value of each Native currency, which would be strong anyway because of public sentiment, would have a backup to its value in practical terms, but the mechanics would depend on a substantial amount of Mazacoin being available to fulfill that obligation. There may be a number of ways to do that, but taking a lesson from the mainstream economy, MZC could be diluted at any point by a hard fork if necessary. So if 5% of MZC supply is needed to cover a massive exit from a Native currency, very unlikely but possible, MZC devs could hardfork a large quantity of Mazacoins into existence for that purpose.

-

With regard to somebody specifically starting such a currency, I do know enough of one such group with few speakers of their language to shortcut the process, but I'm watching for the moment, hopefully somebody with better abilities will do it. Once it does get started there are any number of mechanisms in place to make sure it gets off to a good start. 
Activity: 34
Don't mean to be rude, nor to stifle the conversation, and whatever Payu, Owlhooter, Guruvan and the rest do I'll try to be helpful, but I do not see how Natives using MZC directly would benefit them. It would give them an economy controlled by outsiders, most of whom are white, and little else.

An idea that has been discussed elsewhere is creating Native currencies distributed entirely, and only, to speakers of Native languages. There are a number of Native languages that have gone extinct, but there are also quite a few with a very limited number of speakers. If a coin were issued in such a way that each Native speaker was given a wallet with a hardcoded amount that could not be spent, but which produced a fair number of coins through proof of stake, the coin would get far more support than even Maza got, even if it were not immediately available to outsiders. It would produce a financial bonanza for the remaining fluent speakers of those languages, along with some credibility that would come with a coin that had genuine muscle.

Maza could be used initially to secure the networks of those coins, since these people would not be major tech types for the most part, and also to provide liquidity with outside markets, though that should not be restricted to MZC.

A lot of things could be done as well with data 'encrypted' by having it put in a Native language that few people speak.

The problem with just giving out a coin to people is that many will see it as having no value and either immediately convert it to something else or just throw it away.  You need a critical mass of people to see it as having value and this will not be easy with a new coin. What MZC can offer though is that it has value and since it's market cap is small there isn't a reason it could be majority owned by tribes in due time. I think there does need to be a way though to shake the coins from the people just HODLing to do that as such owners rarely contribute much to the network
Activity: 493
To bad Maza got kicked off of Bittrex before this big bull run.  It would have benefited greatly from it.  I'm thinking of getting back into this coin but I see it is still SHA POW.  I really think they should consider introducing masternodes and some smart contract capabilities.  They could to something similar to bulwark
Activity: 611
Merit: 500
Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast
Mazacoin has made some big gains lately, let's build on this success!

I made a video that includes Mazacoin in a discussion about a few lesser known crypto currencies, have a look here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmT8nTN2bRw

Even if you don't care to watch the entire video, you will notice there is a link to the android wallet in the description - IT WORKS!
Activity: 221
Merit: 100
Don't mean to be rude, nor to stifle the conversation, and whatever Payu, Owlhooter, Guruvan and the rest do I'll try to be helpful, but I do not see how Natives using MZC directly would benefit them. It would give them an economy controlled by outsiders, most of whom are white, and little else.

An idea that has been discussed elsewhere is creating Native currencies distributed entirely, and only, to speakers of Native languages. There are a number of Native languages that have gone extinct, but there are also quite a few with a very limited number of speakers. If a coin were issued in such a way that each Native speaker was given a wallet with a hardcoded amount that could not be spent, but which produced a fair number of coins through proof of stake, the coin would get far more support than even Maza got, even if it were not immediately available to outsiders. It would produce a financial bonanza for the remaining fluent speakers of those languages, along with some credibility that would come with a coin that had genuine muscle.

Maza could be used initially to secure the networks of those coins, since these people would not be major tech types for the most part, and also to provide liquidity with outside markets, though that should not be restricted to MZC.

A lot of things could be done as well with data 'encrypted' by having it put in a Native language that few people speak.

EXCELLENT IDEA. . .
legendary
beautiful new additional block explorer for Maza been built: https://mazacha.in

also seen an additional new Maza memes telegram group :
"New $MAZA group on #Telegram! http://t.me/mazamemes   Discussing hats, memes, #mazacoin swag in the making & more. "

There is no question that Payu being directly involved, along with Owlhooter and Guruvan and others, is strong. This coin is very cheap and a person could do almost nothing, or just some superficial stuff, and it will probably rise alot.

I'm very sorry to be rude and not trying to be a troll, but lets please start with the facts so the coin can move forward on a solid foundation.

1) Mazacoin started very strong with massive publicity across media in many countries.
The impression was that the coin was going to provide a currency for one of the poorest and most abused tribes in the Americas. Unfortunately, not only did that not happen, it didn't even start to happen.

2) Papers like are copied above have a few problems.
a) Anybody can arrange that kind of stuff. The govt created a lot of paper with Natives, most of it worthless. Natives learned that paper is not where you put substance.
b) Is there actually a benefit in Natives adopting Mazacoin? If a Native tribe can make their own currency, is there some reason they should use somebody else's currency? Is it in their best interests to use Maza over a currency that they themselves have? No x 3.

I know enough about Native politics to know it may not be crooked diarrhea stench dirty like mainstream U.S. politics but it isn't clean either and I wouldn't put any weight on a bunch of papers arranged by anybody.

3) A lot of people are into the "love everybody, lets all be millionaires, we are all equal" bullshit.
The simple truth, lost on a lot of people, is that there is a unique power in a local group that has an isolated culture and language. If an individual group is able to live without interference they will develop things that won't be developed elsewhere. If a local group is overpowered and forced to submit then their development stops. They become another piece of flab on the national beer belly. Trying to use paper and financial inducements to get a local tribe to surrender its local authority is toxic to the tribe and also longterm harmful to outsiders who lose what would have developed. If you chop down every tree so there are only apple trees then you'll have a lot of apples, which is great, but not good.

/

So again, I'm not one of the biggest Maza holders but I have a few million, and I do not support using Mazacoin as the principle currency for Natives, unless it is with the intention of encouraging them to act towards using a currency that they control entirely.

Years ago local groups had to take into account the physical threats from gangsters, most notably governments, and that applied especially to Natives. You can look at the recent oil pipeline protests and see that things are changing. Now the focus is more on infiltrating groups, forcing isolated groups to surrender to a broader group that can be controlled, etc.

You can look at most Native areas, at least where I am and have been, and Natives have more guns than anybody else. When I talk to a Native it is never long before they start talking about some cool gun they just got. So as a general rule the threat to Native local groups now is not overt power like it was decades ago, but more a slippery slimy coercing of their local group into surrendering its identity to an outside entity.
legendary
pretty certain user: Mazapayu2 wass the real Payu (Mazacoin founder), as it tallies with everything he has been discussing on Facebook and all the hard work he is doing in disaster zones and in Maza's name.
edit: I just confirmed with Payu on Facebook official profile this is definitely the man himself! plus being a legendary user here myself for 5 years hope  this is good enough!  Smiley
Is there a more admirable character as lead man for any crypto? I think not
plus Payu runs the .net site as an additional site to the .org which tallies, which devs run

the work done on new additional Maza block explorer is great too

https://mazacha.in

lots of great work being done for Maza right now. join the telegram channel then you're not in the dark.
one of the few old, quality crypto projects that is yet to boom and be where it should.

and don't forget Mazacoin is still the first ever sovereign national currency, has always been the case whatever trolls from the past tried to suggest
the tribe/s don't need to only use MAZA and refuse to use $ dollar etc also for this to be the case, they can run parallel. The council have just been very cautious to make big announcements because they don't want hysteria and price becoming out of the range of the core people it is meant to be used by and helped at the minute.

There is an agreement to work with Payu very much and the MAZA team from the council. I have reached out to Payu to ask if we can have anymore supporting documents to help investors and fans of Maza and everything it aims to achieve. This is from couple years ago from the Oglala Sioux Tribe...

I can verify that it is Payu ...indeed he posted after I chided him, on Friday, on Facebook, (we've been FB friends since early 2015 and I even donated to his brief run for Mayor in MAZA)  about not keeping the community informed on Bitcointalk. And that regardless of the trolls..that he should explain what has been happening with himself...his efforts with MAZA...vision for the coin and address concerns of those with an interest in a "native" coin.

In speaking with Payu via messenger I emphasized that RIGHT NOW - with the influx of BIG money into the crypto space - that money is looking for "penny coins" with a hope of development and at least a name associated with the project.... I asked Payu to address some other questions to and he did for me...if you have questions I think he will be more active here. No one wants this coin to help native tribes more than Payu who IMO walks the walk of an activist. Perhaps the indigenous people will awaken to this incredible potential laying right in front of them. Perhaps not.

What has never been dealt with adequately is the actual "Native" side of Maza. Most people who hold it are probably non Native supporters of a Native currency. So it is not quite right to push the price up in support of non Native supporters of a Native currency.

Payu has no hesitation to get his hands dirty and even take abuse to further the coin, which is good but still doesn't solve the problem.

Guruvan and Owlhooter have taken care of a lot of complex technical stuff and watched the coin's back, also good, also doesn't solve the problem.

I saw Payu posted a thread referencing a small dollar ico of some kind. ICO's drain credibility from even the most legitimate projects, and selling coins, again, to non Native supporters who want to support a Native currency runs the risk of more circular running.

Maza started with a huge amount of publicity and good will. It was attacked aggressively from the start, and never offered much beyond good intentions and the promise that investors could profit from their good intentions.

All nice but this time around there has to be substance.

x

add

I don't know what the solution is, but a) it is not another central currency that obliges a local group to surrender some power to an outside authority, b) it is not somebody with grand ideas on how to help a different group to succeed in their own milieu, etc

Coins are easy enough to make. It seems a good first step is to arrange an easy secure network for tribes to make their own currencies and a framework to arbitrage or exchange their coins outside their area.

Mazacoin could set some basic standards for tribal currencies, then accept those currencies that meet those standards into some sort of cross network between "white" maza and local Native coins. The obvious pitfalls would be that Maza would have to support the local coins and not itself where any conflict arose. And of course tribes are notoriously white now in their politics, a lot of dirty pool that they play to keep up with their competitors. The best solution might be a blanket rule that the oldest local member of any tribe makes the hard rules, the lesser rules are made by 'experts'.
Activity: 28
I can verify that it is Payu ...indeed he posted after I chided him, on Friday, on Facebook, (we've been FB friends since early 2015 and I even donated to his brief run for Mayor in MAZA)  about not keeping the community informed on Bitcointalk. And that regardless of the trolls..that he should explain what has been happening with himself...his efforts with MAZA...vision for the coin and address concerns of those with an interest in a "native" coin.

In speaking with Payu via messenger I emphasized that RIGHT NOW - with the influx of BIG money into the crypto space - that money is looking for "penny coins" with a hope of development and at least a name associated with the project.... I asked Payu to address some other questions to and he did for me...if you have questions I think he will be more active here. No one wants this coin to help native tribes more than Payu who IMO walks the walk of an activist. Perhaps the indigenous people will awaken to this incredible potential laying right in front of them. Perhaps not.
Activity: 491
Ok folks...sorry ive been quiet and all...spending the last 5 months in disaster zones has been a unique journey in and of itself...Mazacoin Cares is remaining here in Puerto Rico working on pilot programs to help rebuild and enhance the islands economic infrastructure...including using Maza as a means of payment for volunteers to cover gas...food..and personal items while they donate their time to the clinic and get it up and running smoothly...

HEALTHCARE ICO
Yes the planned healthcare ICO to raise funds to equip the clinic is being worked out with the municipality and more info will be available very soon I can tell you its planned to be multi stage and a unique system. Which could be a model across the island...

Payu

Great that you are back. Does it mean, we will see new technologies and new updates on this coin? With so  many old coins coming back and doing good, may be its time we do something about this coin as well. Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: