Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 87. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509
Looks like Herp was a member of Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and ran a "successful campaign" against MazaCoin:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.5784785

If Herp went to all of that trouble to 'cleanout' a perceived shitcoin, he really has no life.

To me, there is nothing wrong with people stating negative opinions about a coin, even more than once, so long as they are logical arguments and not spam. But this 'operation shitcoin' thing basically sounds like a group somehow determining on their own that a coin is a scam, and then they plan to spam the forum with neg comments about it. Besides being annoying, there is also a chance they will simply be wrong.

Most of the nation coins have no actual plan to provide the coins to people (Hong Kong and that Silicon Valley coin being exceptions). Yet... maybe they do figure something out. All people have to do is wait for the first airdrop... if it doesn't work on one coin, people will naturally be hesitant to buy others that are similar.

I'm mostly surprised that there are people with nothing better to do than try to campaign against certain coins.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Looks like Herp was a member of Operation Shitcoin Cleanout and ran a "successful campaign" against MazaCoin:

Stoopid teenagers will be stoopid teenagers.

In the meanwhile, why not spend some of your hard earned, or even not hard earned, MZC on this fancy Raspberry Pi?

http://www.mazacoin.org/market/item.php?id=11

Activity: 322
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
Noobs or not, the action the last few hours sort of kills any faith I have in this coin being resurrected, it goes up 100 satoshis and everyone is dumping for candy money. Are people that desperate to unload?
Activity: 134

srs, theses pumpers are small time noobs.

That's the thing they aren't real pumpers. When a real pump happens it isnt going to be blasted over social media or shouted in public chatroom forums. If it worked that way, we would all be rich. These idiots who believe people who call themselves whales screaming "pump" are retards and they deserve to lose their money. They don't understand that while the "whales" are calling pump, they are actually dumping, and all the idiots who believe them are unknowingly the ones pumping and eating shit.
Activity: 238
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I'm gonna clean up this town
Keeping an eye on Dopecoin

What more needs to be said? Dopecoin. Perfect considering 99% of the crypto community consists of dopes.
A pump is going on @ mintpal, already increased 20% in value now.

20% from 400 satoshi is what, 500 satoshi?  still worth NOTHING.  f u mzc and payu

F U KID :-)

403 sato min - max 563 sato = +39,7%
Activity: 592
much pump rumblings

needacoin ‏@needacoin  2h
Keeping an eye on Dopecoin and Mazacoin tonight on mintpal don't say I didn't warn you

Crypto Crazy ‏@crazy_crypto  46m
Some ppl will get their 10x investment today, just sayin' #mazacoin
Expand  Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
 Crypto Crazy ‏@crazy_crypto  48m
For everyone who thought #mazacoin was doomed, You'll see it rise just now!

MintPal Pumps ‏@MintPalP  8m
Watch out for #mazacoin could get big soon
 Details
 MintPal Pumps ‏@MintPalP  6h
Big pump Thursday night lets get ready!

Jeffersondk ‏@Jefnulsevennul  10m
Much rumble around #mazacoin

Tweets
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  9m
@RookieCrypto help me hype mzc
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  10m
@equalpumps help me hype how much can one person do
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  11m
@BigPumpProject wth u doing help me hype
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  11m
@AltCoin_Profits keep hyping and kick em howd they know?
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  13m
IMAGINE MAZACOIN FORST TRGET 100BTC VOLUME
 Retweeted by InsiderCoinPumps
 crypto nik ‏@TenaciousCrypto  16m
there is only about 5-6btc in the way of MZC hitting over 800, if that volume comes in, then who knows how much further it could rise
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  16m
@AltCoin_Profits u there at #smeg
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  18m
@AltCoin_Profits on
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  21m
@AltCoin_Profits wheres irc link please Sad and #
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  23m
ALREADY GAINING MOMENTUM 20mins 25percent IMAGINE A 500BTC.VOLUME 5000SAT PRICE JUST DONT SELL!
 InsiderCoinPumps ‏@InsideCoinPumps  25m
@JACOBcze @MazaCoin Lets bagholders dump Smiley we eat tonight remember. TAK was way harder. This will succeed!
legendary
Activity: 1246

20% from 400 satoshi is what, 500 satoshi?  still worth NOTHING.  f u mzc and payu

LOL this is a slow pump, Rome wasn't built in a day. BC took over a week to get from 500 to 4000 SAT.
Activity: 616

Activity: 826
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
+5

i wont be posting here much anymore...

of all the coins i have invested in ... this one made me passionate...now no longer...

i have put enough btc trying to hold up the value....

i have put enough input on whats needs to be done but it falls on deaf ears...

im a realist...

my final warning is watch out for more dumps...

maza tov

MOLON LABE

You held out longer than some of those (including myself) in this thread, and that shows you are a warrior. I wish you well in your endeavors.
Fuck grumpy total shitcoin and gtfo.
Having doubts?

Check out comparison of this wallet and GrumpyCoin wallet!

Flappy Grumpy IOS webapp with live blockexplorer stats inside game

GrumpyCoin community by real developers. No airdrop no national events no dumping. Just fun currency for everyone.

http://www.grumpyco.in

So you are saying that your coin GrumpyCoin is more professional than MazaCoin because you changed the color scheme and icons inside of litecoin-qt? If you want to go this route, you would also have to criticize Litecoin and Feathercoin and all the other coins that look exactly the same. What purpose does your coin serve? What the hell do you mean by "fun currency"? Is it fun because you are using comic-sans font, or have a picture of a grumpy cat? In your community do you not use proper English grammar when communicating with one another, and laugh at how absurd this all is? Can you honestly imagine yourself, or anyone else for that matter and buying anything from retail with a coin called GRUMP? Your coin is junk, along with most of the other alts out there.
How intelligent, the font is Finger Paint, Dogecoin is using Comic Sans. What is litecoin-qt? Did you copy the text from the windows exe file? It's called Litecoin wallet.
That is the point, they all look the same and its not just changing color scheme. You need layout and coding knowledge to change user interface in .ui files and .cpp files in current wallet.
What purpose does your coin serve? You have zero interest in wallets.  This business is about money and wallets. Just another hype, pump and dump coin. Do you know or the "developer" knows how to compile this wallet? Do you know how to extract information from block explorer database and present the result with divs and css?

Where is your government approved contract? Yes I can honestly imagine myself buying something from retail with GrumpyCoin. Everybody told the same about Doge coin. What a joke but accepted crypto currency. Another fun successful currency.
Coin just started and lots of competition.  Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's see who is alive at the end of the year! Grammar? Me Tarzan you your mother. Speak several languages who cares, just having fun. Wow such many also good English in Dogecoin community? At least we have real developers in the team and coin is growing slowly as Bitcoin did, no stress to dump on exchange.

Good luck!

Font = Finger Paint? How cute. Are you releasing a coin for kindergarteners?
Litecoin-Qt = This is taken from the front page of litecoin.org "Source code for Litecoin-Qt and related projects are available on GitHub." Maybe you are the one who has zero interest in wallets considering that you have absolutely no clue what Litecoin-Qt is.
I do not hold ANY MazaCoin. This isn't my coin. It's the coin of Payu Harris and the Lakota people. I just thought that it was rude of you to come into the MazaCoin thread and try to derail it with your junk coin. My guess is that you are making this coin ONLY for the benefit of your own wallet. Wow. Such fail.
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Having doubts?

Check out comparison of this wallet and GrumpyCoin wallet!

http://i.imgur.com/w9vl1br.png

Flappy Grumpy IOS webapp with live blockexplorer stats inside game
http://www.grumpyco.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/flappygrumpy_v2_preview.png

GrumpyCoin community by real developers. No airdrop no national events no dumping. Just fun currency for everyone.

http://www.grumpyco.in

So you are saying that your coin GrumpyCoin is more professional than MazaCoin because you changed the color scheme and icons inside of litecoin-qt? If you want to go this route, you would also have to criticize Litecoin and Feathercoin and all the other coins that look exactly the same. What purpose does your coin serve? What the hell do you mean by "fun currency"? Is it fun because you are using comic-sans font, or have a picture of a grumpy cat? In your community do you not use proper English grammar when communicating with one another, and laugh at how absurd this all is? Can you honestly imagine yourself, or anyone else for that matter and buying anything from retail with a coin called GRUMP? Your coin is junk, along with most of the other alts out there.
How intelligent, the font is Finger Paint, Dogecoin is using Comic Sans. What is litecoin-qt? Did you copy the text from the windows exe file? It's called Litecoin wallet.
That is the point, they all look the same and its not just changing color scheme. You need layout and coding knowledge to change user interface in .ui files and .cpp files in current wallet.
What purpose does your coin serve? You have zero interest in wallets.  This business is about money and wallets. Just another hype, pump and dump coin. Do you know or the "developer" knows how to compile this wallet? Do you know how to extract information from block explorer database and present the result with divs and css?

Where is your government approved contract? Yes I can honestly imagine myself buying something from retail with GrumpyCoin. Everybody told the same about Doge coin. What a joke but accepted crypto currency. Another fun successful currency.
Coin just started and lots of competition.  Rome wasn't built in a day. Let's see who is alive at the end of the year! Grammar? Me Tarzan you your mother. Speak several languages who cares, just having fun. Wow such many also good English in Dogecoin community? At least we have real developers in the team and coin is growing slowly as Bitcoin did, no stress to dump on exchange.

Good luck!
Pages:
Jump to: