Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 91. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

But see the price hasnt tanked! when it started trading we had a 92,000.00 USD market cap
3 weeks later we have 432,000.00 USD market cap!...That is almost 500% GAIN IN 3 WEEKS!

The rest was just the whales doing their P/D...Am i missing something???

if you bought to high like me and believe in the coin AVG Down and swing trade it

If you don't believe in it and sold for a lose? Live and learn

But to continue to knit pick every little thing is just stupid IMO

Get behind the cause or move on to the next coin

I only bought a small amount, but thought I was smart averaging it out. I wasn't. I sold off at around an 85% loss, and it was the smart thing to do. The reason why was, it sunk even lower... and lower... and continues to sink. I used the small amount leftover on other trades, which made up some of the loss. And I ended up with half as many as I started with again, for free (via arbitrage trades, people dumped when it got really low).

I think people have a right to offer constructive criticism.  It's not knit picking when the devs and Payu make really obvious mistakes, don't follow up on a single thing the community suggests, and then do their own bizarre thing (like insulting Lakota leaders).
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
and what is it that we are supposed to do?

the community was here but there is no one to coordinate volunteers?

price has tanked and no response on our concerns so more ppl dumping and leaving..

they dont take any of our advice....

im here to support the idea...but im not here to worship payu and definitely not boxxa....

the coin is flawlessly working??

cant wait till they airdrop the 1000mzc  so everyone can go get a dollar value meal and mcdonalds....

But see the price hasnt tanked! when it started trading we had a 92,000.00 USD market cap
3 weeks later we have 432,000.00 USD market cap!...That is almost 500% GAIN IN 3 WEEKS!

if you bought to high like me and believe in the coin AVG Down and swing trade it

so i guess alot of us here must be stupid in by you definition...
im glad your so intelligent ...with your great advice....

i already averaged down..many times and i have been swing trading...
when did i ever say i sold?

its not considered nitpicking when the coin cant stabilize...

so tell me what is your definition of getting behind the cause smartranger?

Activity: 1191
Merit: 506
This is who we are.

price has tanked and no response on our concerns so more ppl dumping and leaving..

im here to support the idea...but im not here to worship payu and definitely not boxxa....

cant wait till they airdrop the 1000mzc  so everyone can go get a dollar value meal and mcdonalds....

Many things asked for in the IRC convos.  Not sure how much has been heard?  I havent forgotten my volunteer promises, had 2 exams this weekend and didn't know it..
Activity: 236
Merit: 100

cant wait till they airdrop the 1000mzc  so everyone can go get a dollar value meal and mcdonalds....

Activity: 236
Was a bit concerned about the portion of the premine coins 'gone', but like others stated...the market simply does not have enough liquidity or volume right now for them to sell them off even if they wanted to...without setting off major alarms.

Will see where the coins 'show up' again, as they should transfer them back to the blockchain for everyone's peace of mind.  Looking forward to the new website, and hopefully his talks with the council start getting some major traction.

I fail to see how hard it is to post something on twitter in today's world.  It takes 10 seconds out of someones day to make 140 characters to give information out to people.  Now the price is tanking below 500.

And now let's start with the conspiracy theories.
If all this was just a move to drive down the prices so somebody close related to the project was able to buy in cheaper?

No, it's just a pure lack of communication from anyone on this project.

It's not his job to babysit greenhorn investors..think for yourself!..Quit crying about payu not holding your hand 24/7..sheesh

you think mazacoin is a good idea  INVEST

you don't think it is a good idea    SELL

Investors help drive this coin and set prices. I'm already -6.5BTC in the hole. The development team is not making it easy to attract new investors with a total lack of communication or a roadmap and it's PISSING ME OFF.

So I got 10 in it and bought ALL the way down to 0.000684..They said .25-1.00 in a year..look at the charts on 90% of the alts..Mazacoins looks much different than theirs..we went down much faster and in a very short time..All the P/D ers are gone now..I invested because of what Payu is trying to do for all his people!..I could care less what the price is less than a month afer we started trading..Now lets all stop bitching and get behind him and do whatever it takes to make this thing work!...
hmmmm...interesting....no wonder the big dump....since they wont change the technicals ppl are bailing....
the coin is working flawlessly?

also no presence in this forum....

i thought they were taking our advice....

well expect to see more dumping ....
legendary
Activity: 2408
Merit: 1004
anyone hear or chat with boxxa on what is proposed on the technicals of the coin?
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
MZC won't be worth anything.

you can say that about 95-99% coins Smiley
Activity: 560
Activity: 274
Merit: 250
Wasn´t there a conference where Payu wanted to speak today?

Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Right now it seems we follow Aurora. The air drop will be crucial for us, aswell as for the Lakotas, and P. Harris. Heh -> Islanders can now choose the faith of the Lakotas! (and our investment)

- Tomi
Activity: 577
Shine Like The Sun
Poppy is right, the investors are aswell the lifeblood. The mining HAS TO BE MADE MORE DIFFICULT. We can't let the market value be flooded away by fresh coins.

Devs -> fight for this! Like people like me and Poppys fight every day holding this investment.
- Tomi
Activity: 238
Was a bit concerned about the portion of the premine coins 'gone', but like others stated...the market simply does not have enough liquidity or volume right now for them to sell them off even if they wanted to...without setting off major alarms.

Will see where the coins 'show up' again, as they should transfer them back to the blockchain for everyone's peace of mind.  Looking forward to the new website, and hopefully his talks with the council start getting some major traction.

I fail to see how hard it is to post something on twitter in today's world.  It takes 10 seconds out of someones day to make 140 characters to give information out to people.  Now the price is tanking below 500.

And now let's start with the conspiracy theories.
If all this was just a move to drive down the prices so somebody close related to the project was able to buy in cheaper?

No, it's just a pure lack of communication from anyone on this project.

It's not his job to babysit greenhorn investors..think for yourself!..Quit crying about payu not holding your hand 24/7..sheesh

you think mazacoin is a good idea  INVEST

you don't think it is a good idea    SELL

Investors help drive this coin and set prices. I'm already -6.5BTC in the hole. The development team is not making it easy to attract new investors with a total lack of communication or a roadmap and it's PISSING ME OFF.
Activity: 392
We have the most potential that is why herpie and his minions have planted their smelly asses here for so long..and once they are loaded up and we rise again they will vanish like a fart on  The Alaskan Tundra
imo

Yeah.  Why else would they hang around?

Keeps your eyes out folks, for more irresistible offers appearing this evening at the Mazacoin Market, like this handy Radeon 7750 already listed.   Grin

Tonight we'll have an mp3 player and a small "hobby" computer (miner controller?), all for auction and payable in MZC.
Activity: 476
Looks like they were all transferred to 1HfhEoJNfzDFff91wU2q2gUpu7zc3yF8mB except for 999900 which went to 19WS9xbEQoriYam2A6ziAJHgx1HSZCJwJK.
Looks like that might have been a typo, transferring 100 rather than 1000000, with the remainder going to a change address.
Activity: 294
Do we know where did the Payu stash go? Did Payu provide the new address where coins were moved?

Yes or No?

Do we know why has the Android wallet been removed?

Yes or No?
Pages:
Jump to: