Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][MZC][SHA-256] MAZACOIN *First Sovereign Currency* ANDROID WALLET AVAIL.!! - page 92. (Read 278416 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Alt coins are down everywhere. Nobody has FUDsters like Maza for some reason. MZC has a chance of being officially adopted by Lakotas/native americas - Iceland and Spain would never adopt "their" coins when they could release their own gov version. Hypothetical "how much BTC per day must be spent to maintain value" discussions over and over and over as though every miner was required to auto sell everything constantly.

We have the most potential that is why herpie and his minions have planted their smelly asses here for so long..and once they are loaded up and we rise again they will vanish like a fart on  The Alaskan Tundra
imo

Hahah, I know I've been thinking the same thing, at the very end the majority of people have sold all of their maza and herp is laughing his ass of when he's been sitting on like 500k maza the whole time and the price sky rockets.
Activity: 236
Alt coins are down everywhere. Nobody has FUDsters like Maza for some reason. MZC has a chance of being officially adopted by Lakotas/native americas - Iceland and Spain would never adopt "their" coins when they could release their own gov version. Hypothetical "how much BTC per day must be spent to maintain value" discussions over and over and over as though every miner was required to auto sell everything constantly.

We have the most potential that is why herpie and his minions have planted their smelly asses here for so long..and once they are loaded up and we rise again they will vanish like a fart on  The Alaskan Tundra
imo
Activity: 236
Was a bit concerned about the portion of the premine coins 'gone', but like others stated...the market simply does not have enough liquidity or volume right now for them to sell them off even if they wanted to...without setting off major alarms.

Will see where the coins 'show up' again, as they should transfer them back to the blockchain for everyone's peace of mind.  Looking forward to the new website, and hopefully his talks with the council start getting some major traction.

I fail to see how hard it is to post something on twitter in today's world.  It takes 10 seconds out of someones day to make 140 characters to give information out to people.  Now the price is tanking below 500.

And now let's start with the conspiracy theories.
If all this was just a move to drive down the prices so somebody close related to the project was able to buy in cheaper?

No, it's just a pure lack of communication from anyone on this project.

It's not his job to babysit greenhorn investors..think for yourself!..Quit crying about payu not holding your hand 24/7..sheesh

you think mazacoin is a good idea  INVEST

you don't think it is a good idea    SELL
Activity: 630
Merit: 501
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
First off I'm not against this coin and what it stand s for at all. But you have to realize that 3.6 million coins are created every 24 hours. Even at 500 sats that is 18 BTC a day to keep it at that price if the miners are dumping it. To sustain a 18k market of these coins would require a 648BTC injection DAILY. No one is going to spend that kind of money on this coin.

It may be a get rich quick scheme in the sense that it's designed to be a low value coin. The tribe buys them up cheap as fuck by the handfuls. They change the difficulty to compensate for the price. Coin goes up a little then the announcement of it being official hits. Buying frenzy occurs bulls trampling bears and other bulls.. Coin goes to the moon and becomes the first truly legal crypto in the world.

The great thing about this get rich scheme is anyone can get on the train when it leaves the station. That being said SPA is your best bet to get your investment back right now. Net hash is down major Mine and Dumpers have left the pools and markets. Price is starting to rise The coin is at a nice low price and is going to skyrocket very soon. I know people that quintupled their SPA coins last rise. I myself almost doubled mine.

Cryptos are not outlawed like Iceland. Just remember to sell and get your investment back ASAP Maza taught me that the hard way.

At least there is a chance SPA can succeed, even if remote and will get pumped more while that chance is still there, before the Aurora drop.
Activity: 140
First off I'm not against this coin and what it stand s for at all. But you have to realize that 3.6 million coins are created every 24 hours. Even at 500 sats that is 18 BTC a day to keep it at that price if the miners are dumping it. To sustain a 18k market of these coins would require a 648BTC injection DAILY. No one is going to spend that kind of money on this coin.

It may be a get rich quick scheme in the sense that it's designed to be a low value coin. The tribe buys them up cheap as fuck by the handfuls. They change the difficulty to compensate for the price. Coin goes up a little then the announcement of it being official hits. Buying frenzy occurs bulls trampling bears and other bulls.. Coin goes to the moon and becomes the first truly legal crypto in the world.

The great thing about this get rich scheme is anyone can get on the train when it leaves the station. That being said SPA is your best bet to get your investment back right now. Net hash is down major Mine and Dumpers have left the pools and markets. Price is starting to rise The coin is at a nice low price and is going to skyrocket very soon. I know people that quintupled their SPA coins last rise. I myself almost doubled mine.

Cryptos are not outlawed like Iceland. Just remember to sell and get your investment back ASAP Maza taught me that the hard way.
Activity: 294
Payu&Co stinking up the joint with more fairytales and BS to make the sheeple buy their dumpings.

Should be interesting to see what happens once coin gets below 100. Boxxa/AnonPirate admitted he bought at 100. Once coin gets below that they'll start selling at a loss. They have to hold the price above 100 until the dumping is complete.

When they're done with that we should see the 50 mil stash being dumped. I wonder the story they'll concoct to dump that. AnonPirate will go rogue most likely selling it or someone will hack it or some BS as cover story to hold the price from going to zero, while Payu holds the fort trying to dump the other 25mil.

This is what I've said a while back. Guess it was Payu one to make the first move, not AnonP/Boxxa.

Did he post the new address where he moved the coins?
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
The blockchain is the future
Mazacoin is going to go back to the 5000s range, its just that you people have to support it. If someon panic sells, buy it if someone places a buy wall increase it. Remember MZC dev is going to the conference and only the serious devs go there. "Buy when others are scared and sell whens others are greedy" true story with @Blackcoin @Spaincoin
Activity: 577
Merit: 500
Shine Like The Sun
Hi u all,

Yesterdays bull waves were cut down on the second the buy orders arrived.

Who has so many coins to dump? Would the miners save lots of coins, wait until the price rises 10% and then dump the coins to drive to price down again?

Maza Coin has huge potential and this was proven on 7th of march. This day will return so keep the shield wall up. Let's take whatever may come

- Tomi

Activity: 238
Was a bit concerned about the portion of the premine coins 'gone', but like others stated...the market simply does not have enough liquidity or volume right now for them to sell them off even if they wanted to...without setting off major alarms.

Will see where the coins 'show up' again, as they should transfer them back to the blockchain for everyone's peace of mind.  Looking forward to the new website, and hopefully his talks with the council start getting some major traction.

I fail to see how hard it is to post something on twitter in today's world.  It takes 10 seconds out of someones day to make 140 characters to give information out to people.  Now the price is tanking below 500.

If all this was just a move to drive down the prices so somebody close related to the project was able to buy in cheaper?

No, it's just a pure lack of communication from anyone on this project.
Activity: 826
in defi we trust

Activity: 406

Will see where the coins 'show up' again, as they should transfer them back to the blockchain for everyone's peace of mind.  Looking forward to the new website, and hopefully his talks with the council start getting some major traction.
Activity: 124
last comment on reddit says getting ready to launch new mainstream coin???

what is he talking about anyone else know?

i think that was just some guy who was kidding his username was niggercoin not related to maza lol

Payu is on IRC right now if you want to ask any Q's

Could you post a transcript of what was said

05:26] == MazaCoin [45aac216@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.69.170.194.22] has quit [Quit: http://www.kiwiirc.com/ - A hand crafted IRC client]
[05:29] == Nakowa [[email protected]] has joined #mazacoin
[05:31] == Phraust [~Phraust@unaffiliated/phraust] has quit [Quit: Phraust]
[05:32] == Cryptosaurus [[email protected]] has quit [Read error: Connection reset by peer]
[05:39] == MazaCoin|25462 [d4b9d330@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.212.185.211.48] has joined #mazacoin
[05:39] == AthidHep2 [[email protected]] has joined #mazacoin
[05:39] Did we ever get a reason for the transfer?
[05:39] == MazaCoinPayu [d06b8597@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.208.107.133.151] has joined #mazacoin
[05:39] Hey Payu, I was just asking
[05:40] Hey there all....
[05:40] (if we ever got a reason for that transfer)
[05:40] ok the 10M that transfered earlier this morning was simply moving to a new location
[05:41] it's safe and sound....alot of concerns coming from a security advisor here
[05:42] but i want to say you guys just did something to MAJORLY help my talk next week
[05:42] Oh?
[05:43] == sy5error_ [~sy5error@unaffiliated/sy5error] has quit [Remote host closed the connection]
[05:43] == corbs132 [[email protected]] has quit [Quit: corbs132]
[05:43] == corbs132 [[email protected]] has joined #mazacoin
[05:43] yes
[05:44] Hello
[05:44] it PROVES out my statement that nothings hidden on the network
[05:44] all transactions can be monitored and followed Cheesy
[05:44] Sweet.
[05:45] Any news in development?
[05:46] == MazaCoin|80785 [0c40e4ed@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.12.64.228.237] has joined #mazacoin
[05:48] == MazaCoin|91080 [4ad81dc7@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.74.216.29.199] has joined #mazacoin
[05:48] Still working on things here...been slow while talking to tribal council  before next weeks presentation with president Brewer...( for the 3rd time)
[05:50] == MazaCoin|42443 [636d61d5@gateway/web/cgi-irc/kiwiirc.com/ip.99.109.97.213] has joined #mazacoin
[05:50] but things are looking up....
[05:51] more and more people are learning about mazacoin and how it works

i think that was just some guy who was kidding his username was niggercoin not related to maza lol

Could you post a transcript of what was said

legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC

link? who are you talking about, boxxa?

Yup , one link to that post would be helpful.

I just had a chat with Payu on FB asking him about the 11 mil mazacoin, here are all his comments.

I say - Hey man, Can you tell us where the 11,000,000 Mazacoin got transferred too?

he says this - ok it's safe
moved it to a separate HD back up
honestly...I cant get ahold of a key person on the dev team...so we backed the reserve up to 2 separate locations
not sure what exactly is the reason for the lack of communication...but we felt it was better to be safe then sorry
been having to back up a ton of things from the site
we're trying to keep everything on track for next tuesday
in defi we trust

link? who are you talking about, boxxa?

Yup , one link to that post would be helpful.
in defi we trust

siouxcoin ?
Pages:
Jump to: