Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]◥◤N2◢◣IPO◥◤100% POS◢◣NXT Clone◥◤New Features◢◣FULL Version Available◥◤ - page 2. (Read 62753 times)

Activity: 71
Merit: 10
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So, that was all?

Unless there's a sequel in the offing, it seems we're long past the point where the credits rolled. Last I checked, the dev last logged in as of July 5th.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
Rule number 1:
Don't ignore your community! Why do we have to pay your lacking marketing skills?

seems like we also have to pay your lacking programming skills?
Activity: 612
Merit: 500
We're very sorry for the misunderstanding.

For the past few days, some people have been sending us message saying they could help us list N2 on Bter and Poloniex, which turned out to be a lie and we lost several btcs for this.

It is really a hard lesson to learn and we know it's no use crying over spilt milk so we've sent message to TwinWinNerD to see if he could help us contact Poloniex.

Thanks
N2 Dev Team

@dev. Can you provide us a screenshot of the chat or messages about that listing. I just want to know what you are saying is true.

HIS LIE AND THIS A SCAMER OF FEW KIDS  AND I GIVE HIME BTC LOL. hop Karma will find u .

Why whould he ever lie after the IPO end and with no decent market to eventually dump his money?
The DEV can't have any interest in telling lies now. Just let time pass, you impatient dumpers.
Wanna get rich in one week?  Cheesy

Good thing i din invest in this dump clone. Even you are ready to dump once it hits an exchange Grin

Knew 4rm da beginning..Tht it was a scam Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 7986
I thought you guys had figured out this was a scam like 20 pages ago.

There's been at least 10 new scams that have come and gone since this scam was outed.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
Activity: 500
Merit: 507
i think it's pretty obvious right now that this project is dead and that the people/person behind it did it to scam people for some btc. you do not need to be a brain surgeon to understand that there are just too many things wrong here. another case of someone looking for easy money on the expense of people who put too much trust in strangers with promises.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
Activity: 154
N2 is a test of our patience

I hope we will have a good result
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
N2 has forked
where is the DEV ?

Coin-ga.me has removed N2.
where is the DEV?

What happen to you?
what's the metter with you?
what's the fucking going on?

if you r a scammer,just take all the btc away,i wont say anything.
if you r a working hard dev, then just post something news or anything what ever.

just please dont make me waiting like a fool.
i hate waiting for a Unlimited duration.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Hi dev, you don't need to speak too much.
just show up and make us sure you are still alive!
legendary
Activity: 1246
dev is long time Activity.I don't know why? if you work hard ,please tell we Angry
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
N2-Qt
Launch Date
UNKNOWN.

Progress

N2-QT GUI design(70%)
core code (50%)
code review (0%)
Testing, bug fixes
updated official website(0%)
forum(0%)

It will be close sourced for serveral months after the lauch, but the source code of N2-QT will be provided after that.
The next message from me should be here in 2 weeks. Now we need to focus on the coding and testing.

thx

I think the dev is too busy working maybe to worry about this forum. For a hard core coder this place isn't home. There's still hope for N2coin IMO
WOW.that means we should expect great progress.
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
N2-Qt
Launch Date
UNKNOWN.

Progress

N2-QT GUI design(70%)
core code (50%)
code review (0%)
Testing, bug fixes
updated official website(0%)
forum(0%)

It will be close sourced for serveral months after the lauch, but the source code of N2-QT will be provided after that.
The next message from me should be here in 2 weeks. Now we need to focus on the coding and testing.

thx

I think the dev is too busy working maybe to worry about this forum. For a hard core coder this place isn't home. There's still hope for N2coin IMO
legendary
Activity: 924
The bloom's really off the rose with this one...
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Sports Tournaments on the Blockchain
LOL.What a joke.I don't feel sorry for you guys.You REALLY deserve this.
Activity: 154
We must maintain the confidence, the DEV continue to wait, complaining doesn't solve any problems, I hope all of us can encourage him
Pages:
Jump to: