Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA - page 3. (Read 38082 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
NANAS was created by ICM, maybe he will come back.

That isn't correct.

Publicly all that was seen was ICM retweeted some NANAS stuff, which they have done for other coins they liked and never said jack shit since.

ICM was part of a large, large team with CRAVE.
Activity: 613
Merit: 501
is there an active node?
There should be plenty. There should still be people on nanas.
Dev not seen online for 2 weeks, its a rare shitcoin they come back after the 2 week mark.
Yet there is a guy on trex stockpiling nanas like crazy. I wound't invest in a shitcoin, would you?

Of course there is something going on. Come on, 7btc market cap? Cheesy It still looks and works better than 90% of other coins. NANAS was created by ICM, maybe he will come back. It is worth a gamble.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
is there an active node?
Dev not seen online for 2 weeks, its a rare shitcoin they come back after the 2 week mark.
Yet there is a guy on trex stockpiling nanas like crazy. I wound't invest in a shitcoin, would you?
is there an active node?

is there an active node?
Activity: 251
is there an active node?
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
Well what a load of this this turned out to be hahaha.

So much for the "skilled dev".
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
if you create a banna tree with 5000 nanas, how much do you make in a day or week?

20-25 coins a day.
Activity: 69
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise
Dev, plz update us on the development.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
if you create a banna tree with 5000 nanas, how much do you make in a day or week?
Activity: 476
good movement
and i got good profit Grin
Are we ever going to see this released?

Probably not, dev's been offline for 8 days.

Maybe it was all just too hard for him, maybe not...who knows.
Hey dev and fellow nanarites

My bananatree seems to keep stopping itself after an unknown time. Whenever i check it after coming coming home from work it is never running yet after i start it it seems to run fine for the rest of the night.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Wallet is up to date ver 1.1.3 not sure what else to check.

BTW dev if you are reading this, your download link on bananabits.website for the windows download is broken.
Put staking=0 in the conf file
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hey dev and fellow nanarites

My bananatree seems to keep stopping itself after an unknown time. Whenever i check it after coming coming home from work it is never running yet after i start it it seems to run fine for the rest of the night.

Anyone else having the same issue?

Wallet is up to date ver 1.1.3 not sure what else to check.

BTW dev if you are reading this, your download link on bananabits.website for the windows download is broken.
Activity: 378
Its actually not.  He took our tech and cloned it to make bucks or teeth or vary or whatever the new thing was that he was merging all of his coins into.  He did give me a heads up he was going to do it but :shrug: its open source so its gonna happen either way even if I said "please don't".

Was hoping to roll the Banana Stand update last friday but now its this friday already and the days are blending together... I'm testing, will roll it soon, there is probably room to do more work on better/stronger propagation of the banana stand inventory across the network but I don't have to hold up the release for that.  For some reason in development its always the seemingly simple stuff that winds up taking a lot longer than expected due to dumb gotchas, and the seemingly hard stuff that you wind up banging out really fast.

The way this is going to work is it uses PIN based authorization, so when you first link your Twitter account you will have to input the PIN number that Twitter gives you to authorize the app and get a token, after that it just operates until you unlink your account/revoke access.

Do you have an ETA on BananaStand?
Random pump today or impending goodness I wonder.
Did anyone successfully connected their twitter? If so, how?
Couldn't find the way to obtain the PIN.
I don't think this release contains bananastand code. The dev is testing the GUI code on different platforms, the big challenges seem to be resolved now.
The real bananastand functionality will be present in the next release which the dev has said will be out very soon.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great to hear. Hope to see this released soon!
Is there any other social media monetizing cryptocurrency or NANAS will be the first?

There are a couple AFAIK, one is just a lame half assed attempt the other is cumbersome and all over the place and shady, shady as hell, neither of them are anywhere nearly as elegant or transparent as NANAS business model or tech - NANAS is in a whole other league.

NANAS is indeed in a whole other league. The charity going to Rainforest Foundation and Arcus Foundation through bananastand is also a very clever move, it will give us a lot of exposure. One can see what charity did to doge.
Can't wait for everything to fall into place (cutting edge graphics + social media monetization + charitable assistance to reputable organizations + fun), NANAS chart will be epic!
Pages:
Jump to: