Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA - page 7. (Read 38082 times)

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
I am quite pleased with my choice of this coin. Keep up the good work, dev. My bags are packed and my team and I are ready to push. How does 15k sound to everyone? Wink

Nobody cares about your 500 NANA holding ok.  Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise
NANAS has got a very solid business plan. Welldone dev welldone!
Activity: 207
I am quite pleased with my choice of this coin. Keep up the good work, dev. My bags are packed and my team and I are ready to push. How does 15k sound to everyone? Wink
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Very nice, can't wait to see the end result.
Activity: 332
Merit: 250
@CollinCrypto [GAM]
Been following this coin for awhile, looks interesting.  Feels pretty similar to what a few other coins are currently doing or planning, but with a starting marketcap far lower to enter.  Some general questions for if you can answer any of them:

Do individual users set their own price per tweet?

Can users choose to decline advertisers they don't feel comfortable tweeting about?
 -- Do the users approve the advertiser, or the exact ad copy that is going to be tweeted?  

Are there discounts for buying tweets in bulk, or buying a network-wide ad?

Do individual users need to hit a minimum number of NANAS threshold in order to withdraw?

Are any tweets ever automatically posted that are not rewarded with NANAS?

- Users set their own price
- Users approve the exact ads
- There is no discount functionality, but that might be something nice to add for the future
- No minimum, you are paid directly into your wallet user to user
- Nothing is ever automatically posted without being approved by the user, all status updates are paid

Thanks!

Awesome, and thanks for the quick response.  =)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
We're just working on solving a common problem with the twitter api with spaces in the tweets that causes the api to respond with an error code.  Once that last hurdle is sorted than we are good to go for the big reveal.  Grin
Activity: 56
Been following this coin for awhile, looks interesting.  Feels pretty similar to what a few other coins are currently doing or planning, but with a starting marketcap far lower to enter.  Some general questions for if you can answer any of them:

Can users choose to decline advertisers they don't feel comfortable tweeting about?
 -- Do the users approve the advertiser, or the exact ad copy that is going to be tweeted?  

Do individual users need to hit a minimum number of NANAS threshold in order to withdraw?

- Users set their own price
- Users approve the exact ads
- There is no discount functionality, but that might be something nice to add for the future
- No minimum, you are paid directly into your wallet user to user
- Nothing is ever automatically posted without being approved by the user, all status updates are paid

Thanks!
Activity: 332
@CollinCrypto [GAM]

Activity: 729
Merit: 500
This really is fucking awesome!

When can I start peddling some tweets for NANAS?
copper member
Activity: 1024
Merit: 513
txbit.io - cryptocurrency exchange
This coin needs more attention.

More attention is coming soon. Did you like my recent pump to 12k?  That was just priming the pump. Stand back lest ye be pulled asunder beneath the tide of incoming viral attention.

Haha it was me that put the price to 12k not you! I needed 10k bananas to start 2 masternodes and I bought them all at once. The last ones I bought for 11998 sathoshi.
copper member
Where to download the stand software? Looks pretty cool to me.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
excuse moi francoise french fry but this fucking awesome!.... can we play with it yet?
Activity: 283
Because they would want to place an ad and reach your followers.

Thanks for your reply. I understand what it is now. Smiley

The idea is to create 5,000 twitter accounts all linked together, each receiving nanas for tweeting about nanas to each other.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
For Master node  need any Static IP?

Yes, preferably you need a static IP. As far as I know, dynamic IPs can work too until it changes. Smiley
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
For Master node  need any Static IP?
Activity: 33
Activity: 207

More attention is coming soon. Did you like my recent pump to 12k?  That was just priming the pump. Stand back lest ye be pulled asunder beneath the tide of incoming viral attention.
copper member
Activity: 24
Picked up some of this, will be following this project later down the line.
Pages:
Jump to: