Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NANAS] BananaBits - Home of the 1-Click Masternode! Scrypt NINJA - page 4. (Read 38082 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Its actually not.  He took our tech and cloned it to make bucks or teeth or vary or whatever the new thing was that he was merging all of his coins into.  He did give me a heads up he was going to do it but :shrug: its open source so its gonna happen either way even if I said "please don't".

Was hoping to roll the Banana Stand update last friday but now its this friday already and the days are blending together... I'm testing, will roll it soon, there is probably room to do more work on better/stronger propagation of the banana stand inventory across the network but I don't have to hold up the release for that.  For some reason in development its always the seemingly simple stuff that winds up taking a lot longer than expected due to dumb gotchas, and the seemingly hard stuff that you wind up banging out really fast.

The way this is going to work is it uses PIN based authorization, so when you first link your Twitter account you will have to input the PIN number that Twitter gives you to authorize the app and get a token, after that it just operates until you unlink your account/revoke access.
Activity: 432
Merit: 250
Activity: 69
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies since 2013 @cryptoPrecise
Is there any other social media monetizing cryptocurrency or NANAS will be the first?
Activity: 433
So what is going on here? Any news?
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
@ dev: Since you're logging in every day anyways, how about a small status update? Smiley
Wrapping up the swap out of the twitter library.  Cheesy

Thanks! Wink
Once the final product is out, which I guess will be very soon,  we should all start promoting NANAS in twitter. Who hates making money via their twitter account?
This will draw lots of attention to crypto.
Activity: 56
@ dev: Since you're logging in every day anyways, how about a small status update? Smiley
Wrapping up the swap out of the twitter library.  Cheesy
Activity: 840
Activity: 729
Bids filling up again nicely, bravo dev, bravo!
With whats in store, NANAS is now a steal!
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1827
I'm all of Nanas now. Wish you all the best. Hope the Banana Stand works out well. To da mewn. Kiss

Looks like my weak hands fell for the shakeout.

http://www.myinstants.com/instant/the-price-is-right-losing-horn/
The wallet is damn cool, waiting for the finalized polished release and then moon!
Could you pls screenshot the wallet or say what is so damn cool about it?

You can find a screenshot in the op. The animation and transitions are slik. Just wait for the final release.
Activity: 266
Infected Mushroom
Did anyone successfully connected their twitter? If so, how?
Couldn't find the way to obtain the PIN.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1005
Is there any other social media monetizing cryptocurrency or NANAS will be the first?

There are a couple AFAIK, one is just a lame half assed attempt the other is cumbersome and all over the place and shady, shady as hell, neither of them are anywhere nearly as elegant or transparent as NANAS business model or tech - NANAS is in a whole other league.

The wallet is damn cool, waiting for the finalized polished release and then moon!
Activity: 9

For Master node  need any Static IP?

Preferably you need a static IP.
legendary

Here's a gif of the bananastand. It is 2x speed worry bout that. http://www.gfycat.com/DifficultViciousIcelandgull

legendary

You all asking for screenshots:

Download it, switch to BananaStand and see for your self. A screenshot will do it no justice, it would have to be video capture. Now we have a pretty good idea of how the rest of the wallet will look and feel like.
Chief monkey has a lot of talent for sure - awaiting anxiously for the rest of the tabs and final release.

Activity: 742
yes give us a screenshot,
Pages:
Jump to: