Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 113. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 114
Merit: 1
Guys, i know maybe it has been written before, but can anyone join the ICO?

They didn't start the token sale but keep an eye on the telegram group, I think its gonna be the fastest way to get the news.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Grin Grin  the blockchain revolution will change operations!!  Cool Cool people will be more involved in business and make heads way

this use case is one of the best examples of how the blockchain technology and the AI is about to improve our lives and itself.
Activity: 50
Guys, i know maybe it has been written before, but can anyone join the ICO?
Activity: 50
I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.

I love the concept of the project. Anyway do you have any link to support your posting?

Yes, it would be interesting for me as well to read about it
Cheesy Cheesy the white paper is well explained https://ico-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf like the detailed

I've read it like twice already, each time I get a better understanding of their proposed features.

Even though the whitepaper is 50 pages it is a good read.

I went first with the one pager Cheesy Cheesy

I haven't read the one pager though, would love to read more about this project. What is the link to it btw?
probably, probaly the link to the whitepaper is the first quote of this post  Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
As every one know that to stake the coin through the staking pool the staker dont need power,system,or other connectivity but if we want to stake the same coin with out using staking pool means do we need minimum coins to stake and we need system to run???
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for

i just went through it. it is a little bit technical but worth to read absolutely
brand new
Activity: 0
Want to build #tech but don't have a tech background (or a rockstar team to develop for you)? You're not alone. Tech firms like Yammer, Squidoo, and Meebo were started by non-technical founders. Found out how you can bring you next business idea to life, without the tech knowledge.
Activity: 88
Cheesy Cheesy the white paper is well explained https://ico-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf like the detailed

I've read it like twice already, each time I get a better understanding of their proposed features.

I haven't read the one pager though, would love to read more about this project. What is the link to it btw?

Here it is https://token-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_one_pager.pdf
Great summary of the whole project
Activity: 57
I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.

I wonder why Engineer.Ai came up with the decision of incorporating blockchain technology?

Maybe because we can benefit a lot from blockchain in terms of transparency, decentralization, cost-effectiveness, speed and efficiency.

Yeah! As far as I know, blockchain solves a very important part of the trust and security expected by customers and contributors.

From my perspective, blockchain is a strong technology, plus it adds great value and utility to their existing platform.
Activity: 48

Activity: 14
This looks to be an interesting concept backed by some amazing work. Going to give the whitepaper a thorough read. Think it's platform that the word's been waiting for
Activity: 37

I love the concept of the project. Anyway do you have any link to support your posting?
Activity: 47
We can make all kinds of applications except gaming and VR . The applications we have made can be similar to social media applications too like whatsapp , hike etc .

Really? What is the reasons why you can't make gaming and vr applications.
Activity: 44
We want to make any business feel confident that they can build their idea and make sure that their idea is successful. We want to match the millions of unused developer hours to projects that can use them.
Activity: 24
We can make all kinds of applications except gaming and VR . The applications we have made can be similar to social media applications too like whatsapp , hike etc .
Activity: 67

I wonder why Engineer.Ai came up with the decision of incorporating blockchain technology?

Maybe because we can benefit a lot from blockchain in terms of transparency, decentralization, cost-effectiveness, speed and efficiency.

Yeah!A s far as I know, blockchain solves a very important part of the trust and security expected by customers and contributors.
Activity: 125
Will really love to know how easy will it be to get the tokens on the network ? Will there be a fiat purchase system where I can be NAYA with CC?

Other ICO's might provide a purchase option using credit card, but some do not and usually it's to avoid issues with chargeback that's usually associated with credit card payments. Roll Eyes

I agree! Lips sealed  When investing, don't use your credit card, use either crypto &/or your extra disposable fiat funds instead. Cool

Rule of thumb, invest using your own funds and risk only what you can afford to lose as well. Cool

I agree, because of quick money making mentality many people left with losses after the market drop. As you said the safest way to go would be taking the risks you can handle with the project you believe in otherwise it's gonna be full of regrets.
Apart from trading on exchanges what gives NAYA token value of its own?

NAYA token will be used for all transactions on EngineerAI platform.

what are some of those use cases?
Activity: 67

Jump to: