Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 121. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
The Blockchain technology of this project ensures trust and confidence of deliverables, payment and tracking. Each project has an associated Smart Contract  which acts as an escrow.
Activity: 24
I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
It looks like the market opportunity of this project is very large and will definitely be successful, because the statistics of your website are very good and also good.
Activity: 47
I love how the platform automates the delivery life cycle using the reusable components and on boarding engineering for unique component development.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, i want to know how many total token supply and circulating supply right now? Dev, do you have registered company behind this project?
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.

That's some impressive stats there, shows how consistent the team is. Investors will have a level of confidence when deciding whether to invest here.

A team with experience in their field makes me trust them more, they already know the existing problems with the current system by experience. They have a better understanding of the issues, that's an extra point in my opinion.
Activity: 24
Will really love to know how easy will it be to get the tokens on the network ? Will there be a fiat purchase system where I can be NAYA with CC?
Activity: 21
 Kiss Kiss Kiss Blockchain is the future every industry will have to use it one way or the other!! i guess engineer.ai coming in early to ensure it does not miss out
Activity: 49
Their Youtube video gives a general concept of the project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUXRjUscxuE

Their youtube presentation was awesome. I love the concept of the project and I think it will have more investors in no time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
I think this project is very unique. I'm pretty sure people will be more interested and invest on this.

I agree! Cheesy I believe that the company's business model is quite ingenious in a way, trying to maximize resources and ensuring that their customers indeed reap what they sow. Cool

they already in the business is not just an idea but already implemented just blockchain to make it better  Cry
Activity: 48
The project seems so promising, just made to help all level of people all over the world. I would surely support a great project like this one.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
 Huh Always thinking what we be the next way to make development better!! always believing in an open system approach where you get people to prove there self and actually earn it! it puts a drive n the market place  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 54
Cheesy Cheesy the white paper is well explained https://ico-assets.engineer.ai/NAYA_whitepaper.pdf like the detailed

I've read it like twice already, each time I get a better understanding of their proposed features.

Even though the whitepaper is 50 pages it is a good read.
Activity: 69
Not only those who have small to medium business but even students and dreamers who have an idea but don’t know how to spec and those who always wanted to be a founder and for those students wanting to build a project this is the best platform that could help them.

When you look from the developer's perspective, a new developer in the space can find job opportunities in the platform and can start earning money as well as making name for themselves. Works for the both of the parties involved.

that is a good point!! this can be a newer version off seeking project from different pools and be able to prove yourself and gain points/ reputation!! now it will be all about giving the best and getting recognize
Activity: 88
I feel great potential from this. Freelancing devs is a big market, and if done correctly, EAI can easily be the big player in it.
Activity: 125
Not only those who have small to medium business but even students and dreamers who have an idea but don’t know how to spec and those who always wanted to be a founder and for those students wanting to build a project this is the best platform that could help them.

When you look from the developer's perspective, a new developer in the space can find job opportunities in the platform and can start earning money as well as making name for themselves. Works for the both of the parties involved.
Activity: 108
From what proposed/promised in their WP, i see a lot of involvement of the AI during the whole procedure. My question is, will the AI be capable of such feats ? Has there been cases like this in the past ? Were they successful ?

You are underestimating the power of AI buds. You can easily look this up on google, news channel etc.. AI , for the past decade, has been growing steadily as a tool, and it is capable on plenty tasks. This one, while complicated, is not impossible.
Activity: 50
 Smiley Smiley the software market has been pretty good for the made ones but tough for new business! so the engineer.ai concept will be appreciated by new entrepreneur looking at the advantage!! also developer can have hands on project from different fields and can improve skills
Activity: 94
From what proposed/promised in their WP, i see a lot of involvement of the AI during the whole procedure. My question is, will the AI be capable of such feats ? Has there been cases like this in the past ? Were they successful ?

There is over 100 projects successfully done with out system
So the claims are real

Best Regards
MazeeCM

I assume you meant to type "our" not "out". If so, that's great to hear. Sorry if that was rude to ask, this whole AI helping developer concept is still new to me Cheesy
Activity: 76
Where can i find the ICO date, and the tokens price ? Didnt see those detail in the WP/Website

If I'm not mistaken, it's yet to be officially announced (TBA). Roll Eyes That's why! Wink
Jump to: