Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 118. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

join the telegram channel to also ask direct questions with real time response
Promising idea . How long has the team been on this kind of business ?

The company started in 2012; their first product started in 2013; they launched their platform in 2015 and the Builder final version was launched in 2017.

Where are you getting all these information ? Care to share the source ?
Join the telegram channel to get real time response those details are real

Telegram channel : https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
Activity: 125

Where can I find more about this? I didn't see it on the website but I might have missed it.

I believe this will also be one of their venues for announcements.

I will keep my eyes on here as well as their telegram channel, there are responsive admins there they should keep me updated.
Activity: 129

Where can I find more about this? I didn't see it on the website but I might have missed it.

I believe this will also be one of their venues for announcements.
Activity: 129

Really? That's quite impressive. How come I have not seen this project before? Now I know where to run to.

Good projects are difficult to find nowadays.  Smiley
Activity: 78

The company started in 2012; their first product started in 2013; they launched their platform in 2015 and the Builder final version was launched in 2017.

Check out their original website. Not the token one. They have it covered all the team work details from before.
Activity: 132
Merit: 1
This seems like a good project with the potential to grow, I like the improvement of blockchain and AI to the current system and the advantages they bring.
Now the only question in my mind is where should I keep my eyes on to see the announcement about the token sale?
Activity: 47
I liked the idea that past can have an impact on the future. AI takes things that have happened in the past and summarizes them and make a strong educated guess on what can happen in the future.
Activity: 88

Activity: 150

Will it be this coming Q4?   Roll Eyes

Patience is a virtue brother. Grin

It is still to be announced! Kindly wait for our announcement 😁

Yes, and please join our Telegram channel to stay up to date - @Engineer_ai_Official
Activity: 43
This is really a great project with great team members. I think this project will be many investors will participate                                                   

True indeed, the team members were working together for quite long. They have a very good teamwork and very good knowledge of the project.

I agree! Since i read earlier that their team has been working for almost ten years or so already.
I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.

I wonder why Engineer.Ai came up with the decision of incorporating blockchain technology?

Compared with current centralized systems of software outsourcing, blockchain tech-
nology removes the need for both parties to rely on an element of trust. Engineer.ai’s
Builder Platform creates client and delivery stakeholder confidence and trust through
clear deliverables, transparent payment processes, multi-stakeholder approval, and
tokenized contributor and asset tracking.
The distributed escrow system of payment assures both the quality of delivery (payments are only released
after stakeholder approvals) and a guarantee of payment as clients pay into a wallet that holds payment.
The element of trust between client and delivery stakeholder is no longer required, projects and payments
are mutually assured through the following blockchain elements of the project:
Activity: 48
This is an awesome project, would definitely invest.
Activity: 168

It is still to be announced! Kindly wait for our announcement 😁

Activity: 168

Activity: 43
Engineering.ai provides a platform where all parties can be sure of their timelines, cost, quality and will be ensured of it.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.

I wonder why Engineer.Ai came up with the decision of incorporating blockchain technology?

I think that now many companies are launching their projects on blockchain in order to be always up to date and to attract new investments.
I also think so) Cool Blockchain technology is the main trend of 2017. And the popularity of this technology is growing. Even such a conservative company as IBM is already using blockchain.
Activity: 75
Merit: 3

I think that now many companies are launching their projects on blockchain in order to be always up to date and to attract new investments.
Activity: 61

From their website, a looooong time. 10 year or so already

Isn't that great? It only shows how professionals and experts they teams are.

Absolutely and pretty sure you will agree with me if I said that Engineer.ai also are into transparency between client and stakeholders so they used Smart Contract to escrow the payment.

I know what you are pointing out, to ensure payments are in order, each project has an associated Smart Contract which acts as an escrow. At the beginning of a project and every week, the client sends their weekly payment the Smart Contract and signs off on the project milestones which are defined in their client dashboard.

You both are correct and for me, it is fair enough for the clients and stakeholders to have this kind set up.Trust would always be an issue so kudos Engineer.ai for involving Smart Contracts to act as an escrow.
Activity: 67

From their website, a looooong time. 10 year or so already

Isn't that great? It only shows how professionals and experts they teams are.

Absolutely and pretty sure you will agree with me if I said that Engineer.ai also are into transparency between client and stakeholders so they used Smart Contract to escrow the payment .

I know what you are pointing out ,to ensure payments are in order, each project has an associated Smart Contract which acts as an escrow. At the beginning of a project and every week, the client sends their weekly payment the Smart Contract and signs off on the project milestones which are defined in their client dashboard.
Jump to: