Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 119. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Every ICO has their own project but i think this one's was really made for me. Not only will it be affordable it can also make my ideas come into reality

Agree brother. As a dev working as free lancer atm, I just cant stress enough of how big this project can become. Huge potential for the dev market

Yeah they've got huge potential even for a non developer too, with these guys one can have a sophisticated online presence without any prior knowledge on software development. 
Activity: 57
Promising idea . How long has the team been on this kind of business ?

From their website, a looooong time. 10 year or so already

Isn't that great? It only shows how professionals and experts they teams are.

Absolutely and pretty sure you will agree with me if I said that Engineer.ai also are into transparency between client and stakeholders so they used Smart Contract to escrow the payment .
Activity: 182
I am amazed at the large scale of the partner and team of this project!
If all this is true then there is no doubt about the great success of Engineer.ai. I can imagine the great future of Engineer.ai.
I will continue to monitor the news of the project and wait for the ICO.

I think having a good partnership is crucial to the success of a project, glad to know Engineer.ai have secured some already. Hope ICO brings soon.
Activity: 67
I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.

I wonder why Engineer.Ai came up with the decision of incorporating blockchain technology?
Activity: 129
I am amazed at the large scale of the partner and team of this project!
If all this is true then there is no doubt about the great success of Engineer.ai. I can imagine the great future of Engineer.ai.
I will continue to monitor the news of the project and wait for the ICO.
Activity: 114
Merit: 1
I like the fact that engineer.ai has been in existence for over three year, and in the space of this time they've raised over $60 million in revenue.

and there is potential to grow, in the whitepaper there is a section about the growth they are expecting $3.4 trillion market size in 5-10 years.
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
We have over 100 partners from folks like AWS to Microsoft to Devshops around the world and the worlds largest consulting companies are engaged with us for marketing.

This is great information. hence the project has a good level of support and is capable of success with such support. the main thing is that it continued in the future.
Activity: 67

Yeah right but what I was impressed by their  CloudOps which enables customers to get a discount for single bill for all 3rd party services
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
I feel the potential of this project, but I do not quite understand how the developers solved this problem.
Activity: 57
Not only those who have small to medium business but even students and dreamers who have an idea but don’t know how to spec and those who always wanted to be a founder and for those students wanting to build a project this is the best platform that could help them.
[/quote

How much money do we need to invest in this kind of platform cause like what you mentioned even students are able to afford this Wink
Activity: 238
Do you have a date for the pre-sale already?

Hello bitcoingamer8 , we currently do not have a date for the token sale but soon we will share all details . Please join our telegram group to know more .
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Engineer.ai creates client confidence in software development by making third-party outsourcing simple and accessible to anyone. The Builder and AI-assisted project management features allow people to accurately plan their software build regardless of their technical knowledge or ability to code.
Activity: 94
With engineer.ai one doesn't have to worry about actualizing his/her ideas or look for a reliable individual to get the job done, all you've got to do is come up with your idea on what you need to be done and engineer.ai will connect you to a vetted professional with better chance of success at a lesser fee
Wonderful! I just raised my idea and Engineer.ai will connect me with a highly regarded expert. But the level of experts, the expert assessment will make many people not peace of mind. The project has a way to make the Engineer.ai participant will trust the qualifications, the expertise of the expert will help them.

From my understanding, they'll be an escrow service in place that'll release the client funds once he/she is comfortable with the service rendered.

There are layers of quality assurance if the project matches the expectations payments are gonna be made iirc. I think this is what's missing in the space right now, most of the clients don't have the required knowledge to make the necessary controls.
Activity: 52
With engineer.ai one doesn't have to worry about actualizing his/her ideas or look for a reliable individual to get the job done, all you've got to do is come up with your idea on what you need to be done and engineer.ai will connect you to a vetted professional with better chance of success at a lesser fee
Wonderful! I just raised my idea and Engineer.ai will connect me with a highly regarded expert. But the level of experts, the expert assessment will make many people not peace of mind. The project has a way to make the Engineer.ai participant will trust the qualifications, the expertise of the expert will help them.

From my understanding, they'll be an escrow service in place that'll release the client funds once he/she is comfortable with the service rendered.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Activity: 108
Every ICO has their own project but i think this one's was really made for me. Not only will it be affordable it can also make my ideas come into reality

Agree brother. As a dev working as free lancer atm, I just cant stress enough of how big this project can become. Huge potential for the dev market
Activity: 56
Activity: 24
The Blockchain technology ensures trust and confidence of deliverables, payment and tracking.
The AI, in a simple way takes the need for one to be an expert in starting on a project.
Activity: 182
Do you have a date for the pre-sale already?

Hey buddy, I read on their telegram group that all the details regarding pre-sale will be announced soon. Here is a link to register for the Exclusive Pre-sale on their website: https://token.engineer.ai/
Jump to: