Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 117. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 97
Merit: 1
the team's background is pretty impressive but can you add their profile links to add credibility on this project? thanks.
i just learned today that the market opportunity here is quite huge because of the stats given from your website. so good luck on this quest!

I agree! Grin Indeed, on their website it says that along with the tens of thousands of developers, designers & product managers on their network, they have an all star team that spans the globe and comes to us from Apple, Beats, Mckinsey, SAP & DoubleClick.

This gives big hope in the feature of the project
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
The project uses blockchain and AI-powered solution to allow clients and creators completing their projects with a higher success rate, more cost-effectively, and with shorter production timelines than the current consultation and iteration model.
Activity: 238
Do you have a date for the pre-sale already?

If i'm not mistaken, the date for that is still yet TBA. Let's just wait for further announcements from the team.  Smiley

Yes that is correct it is still TBA
Activity: 49
Do you have a date for the pre-sale already?

If i'm not mistaken, the date for that is still yet TBA. Let's just wait for further announcements from the team.  Smiley
Activity: 55
Using Engineer is cheaper and reliable than a normal developer, they also have fast and better payment process.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
It looks as if your solution may end up being longer than the time for traditional methods to have achieved same results. Invariably i think we have to wait to see how your platform works before we can judge it!
Activity: 54
I like how have features of template that can easily be used to bring our ideas to life.
Activity: 43
This project rethinks about the outsourcing model and about those companies/individuals who are concerned about over budgeting and timely delivery of the bespoke software.
Activity: 108
Btw, i see that in the WP, most of the fee will be paid in NAYA, is that correct ? If so, will you guy open up for more options ( say fiat/BTC/ETH...) in the future ?

Those options are good too,but maybe to keep the system going, they should still make most of in in NAYA. Actually, the majority of it.
brand new
Activity: 0
I'm very excited with this project. This is the first of its kind with unique features. I have no doubt that it will surely moon and we see how this idea create really infostructure for crypto enthusiasts.
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
Btw, i see that in the WP, most of the fee will be paid in NAYA, is that correct ? If so, will you guy open up for more options ( say fiat/BTC/ETH...) in the future ?
Activity: 108
https://builder.engineer.ai the builder link right ? does this mean i can register and start using the platform to get my development needs meet ? Cry

Should be so. Took me around 30 min to get the verification message sent to my email.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, i want to know how many total token supply and circulating supply right now? Dev, do you have registered company behind this project?
Details regaring total token supply and circulating supply will be announced soon, please stay tuned with us for more info.
The company is registered in the Cayman Islands.

Thank you dev for answering my question, i will wait for the announcement. Your project looks promising, i will try to participate in your project.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Promising idea . How long has the team been on this kind of business ?

The company started in 2012; their first product started in 2013; they launched their platform in 2015 and the Builder final version was launched in 2017.
wow.. if this can be tracked down it is a good sign of a stable project with long run objectives
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
What ways does this really make the previous available channel obsolete?
Activity: 80
the business model! can someone explain further on how it plans on making user adopt its new process ?
Activity: 69
https://builder.engineer.ai the builder link right ? does this mean i can register and start using the platform to get my development needs meet ? Cry
Activity: 21
build that thought!! i like that... me for one reason have been having ideas but dont even know how to go about the development this can be a good project for me
Activity: 34
the sales of the token has not stared yet!! will not like to miss out!! good projects are worth the wait and investing in!! adoption is important for crypto
Activity: 238
This seems like a good project with the potential to grow, I like the improvement of blockchain and AI to the current system and the advantages they bring.
Now the only question in my mind is where should I keep my eyes on to see the announcement about the token sale?

Please stay tuned all information will be shared across all our social platforms

https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
Best regards
MazeeCM
Jump to: