Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 55. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
On Builder.engineer.ai it's so easy to Use.
Extremely Smart and Powerful
Simple clicking mouse and drag-dropping commands will create the software you want, you don't need to know any professional programming knowledge.

Activity: 80
sometimes just which i understood the in depth of tech!! to know how they come about some process. using an AI to make the process go easy...HMMM
Activity: 50
I tried to build my very own software using builder.engineer.ai and it was amazing how I did it even without a coding knowledge.

so you have actually used the platform, what did you try to develop?
Activity: 238

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology

Yes. Many use blockchain just as a way to raise fund, while EAI clearly utilize it to the best potential

Hope they can find a balance in their token ecosystem. Like giving enough benefit to using NAYA but also enable other coins as payment

You can only use NAYA tokens or fiat for the payment but there are gonna be bonuses for paying with NAYA.

Nope this is not correct Other crypto payment options( ETH/BTC) are allowed too. But you got the bonus part right

I would suggest waiting for an official announcement.

You can subscribe to our official channel https://t.me/engineeraiannouncements

Best regards,
MaZeeCM
Hi ! Is there other version of the WP available in Japanese ?

Unfortunately we don't have.
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet

The sale hasn't started as yet, please wait for official word from the management.

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology

Yes. Many use blockchain just as a way to raise fund, while EAI clearly utilize it to the best potential

Hope they can find a balance in their token ecosystem. Like giving enough benefit to using NAYA but also enable other coins as payment

You can only use NAYA tokens or fiat for the payment but there are gonna be bonuses for paying with NAYA.

Nope this is not correct Other crypto payment options( ETH/BTC) are allowed too. But you got the bonus part right

I would suggest waiting for an official announcement.
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/
What are the fees on the platform?

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!!
brand new
Activity: 0
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running

I agree, I was reading articles and watching videos before for me to learn how to do it until I try to register on their website and tried their builder.engineer.ai . It was reall awesome building software using their platform.

I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.
Activity: 22

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

Activity: 132
Merit: 1
How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

This is indeed a big problem. But every coins face it though, not only NAYA

This is something the whole market faces and the only real solution is the real use of the platform. As the marketplace matures and they get constant use the token price will find it's value in time.
will get to any point you looking at becoming a full AI system with no human assistance ?

We Will get back to you with this 😊
Software development, as an industry lacks transparency. Creating software is seen by small businesses as a black box’ process that takes an unknown amount of money and a speculative amount of time to complete. There is an information gap between clients and developers, or any stakeholder in the process

all this you listed you think engineer.ai makes it go away ? will the turn in the future demand that all software development copy the process and improve the method they take into developing a software ?

It Will Help the process be easier 😊 also helps meet deadline a And to
Not Go over budget
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
will get to any point you looking at becoming a full AI system with no human assistance ?
Activity: 80
Software development, as an industry lacks transparency. Creating software is seen by small businesses as a black box’ process that takes an unknown amount of money and a speculative amount of time to complete. There is an information gap between clients and developers, or any stakeholder in the process

all this you listed you think engineer.ai makes it go away ? will the turn in the future demand that all software development copy the process and improve the method they take into developing a software ?
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
Hi ! Is there other version of the WP available in Japanese ?

Here are links for the supported websites.👍
Chinese - https://token.engineer.ai/ch/
Russian - https://token.engineer.ai/ru/
Japanese - https://token.engineer.ai/jp/
Korean - https://token.engineer.ai/ko/

Best regards,
MaZeeCM
Activity: 57

What are the fees on the platform?

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!! so this will not be same for all client!! after you might have put in your need and its has been processed there should be a break down of the actual price of the software

I think the main concern from him ( and probably all of us ) is will there be a large difference in price between EAI and regular platform ?

Once we have finalized all the prices we Will share it 😊
I have to agree with you. You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

Meh, i'm sure most are already aware of it being live and all already. Just that the current version doesn't accept crypto payment ( yet hopefully), and i'm sure most of us who came from the sale wanted to pay in crypto. Small details only though.

Yes of course. Aside from crypto has very low transaction fees, purchases are not taxed.

That's is right in addition to that crypto is digital and cannot be counterfeited or reversed arbitrarily by the sender.
Activity: 67
It is impressive that this project has thought of using  AI which improves cost control and cost optimization and migration services, It automates tasks that otherwise done by in-house development.
Pages:
Jump to: