Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 58. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 159
Merit: 0
cool so developing a software through engineer.ai will be more cheaper than other vendor right?

They claim that with the Builder it's only the 1/3 of the cost of other vendors.

where did you read that ? so you mean this low balls the price for development
I think use of cloudops,AI technology and blockchain will help in making it cheaper than other vendor
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology

Yes. Many use blockchain just as a way to raise fund, while EAI clearly utilize it to the best potential

Hope they can find a balance in their token ecosystem. Like giving enough benefit to using NAYA but also enable other coins as payment
Activity: 108

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology

Yes. Many use blockchain just as a way to raise fund, while EAI clearly utilize it to the best potential
Do you have enough software developers  and designers in your company which can accomodate thousands of clients coming in every hour?

As for numbers, we have  access to over 26000 developers which is made up of 82 consulting companies and dev-shops. 👍😊
That is a good number of developers that shows they are ready to serve there clients  at any capacity.
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.

I don't agree, i think that having a mobile app is a great step they're making since people nowadays are always on their mobile phones and it will also be easy for them access it anywhere they go.

Having a mobile app is very convenient.If a mobile is  well-designed it  can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers.

I think a mobile app will be good so you can easy access the Builder at anytime
I checked the mobile app, it's just a link to the website lol.

As it should be. Their web app is pretty well-developed already, no need to go out of their way to reverse it

Activity: 88

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.

I don't agree, i think that having a mobile app is a great step they're making since people nowadays are always on their mobile phones and it will also be easy for them access it anywhere they go.

Having a mobile app is very convenient.If a mobile is  well-designed it  can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers.

I checked the mobile app, it's just a link to the website lol.
this naya engineer project is a very potential project and also good if seen from its extraordinary work prospects,
The idea of use NAYA token as a form of payment will really make payment for software development easy and fast
Activity: 88
How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

This is indeed a big problem. But every coins face it though, not only NAYA

Want list token and make airdrop?  https://ecex.exchange/
They have made it easy for client to bring there idea to reality through builder

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

I see. That's a smart way to do it
Activity: 238

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊
Activity: 98
Activity: 94
Everyone talking about how the system will perform, but i'm more worried about token's utility. What benefit will NAYA have ? And will them be enough to have sustain the toke price ?
from what i see in here, your worries is the easiest part to be reached and obtained. once that all the process os asking for a software inside the Builder, the NAYA token will be staked by the Smart Contracts between customer and developers. and developers need to have NAYA tokens as well for being able to accept an order for a development of a software/app/website. and considering that the Engineer.ai has just as software developers around 26000 persons, you can easily understand how the value of the token will be grown.
and this is just for the beginning. once that all of the other customers get to know how easy and cheap is to get thing done by engineer.ai, they will come and order through the Builder and the AI. and since that the Naya tokens have a limited supply, the value of those will grow. and here is were the investitors on the ICO and get some profit, if they do not want to use the NAYA tokens for getting something developed inside the Engineer.ai platform.
i can go on, but i thing it is enough. do you see it now?

There are other options other than NAYA to pay though. Though ofc using NAYA will yield some extra benefits

Since we will probably be using using crypto as payment, is there a way to keep the price from being affected by the market ? Like when the tokens price jump up/down during the development process.
Activity: 238
Do you have enough software developers  and designers in your company which can accomodate thousands of clients coming in every hour?
From their website they state that the developers pool has already around 26000 engineers. Considering that a lot of work will be done by the AI, I would say that yes, they have enough software developers and designers. Don't you?

The Platform Keeps expanding and can accommodate more as required

Best regards
Activity: 57
What are some factors that make human assisted ai a success for your project?

The human instinct.

More personalize.

It provides better transparency, shorter production time lines, and more cost-effective development.
Activity: 67
do you think this also applies to those who are not so called "tech savvy"?no idea about anything technical?
Yes it applies mostly to non tech savvy and AI makes possible for us to understand and clearly explain what we want/need to be developed for us. It is like the unification of two worlds

I agree with you 100 % .They have plan to attract potential clients especially non coders and that also involves those non tech savvy  persons that you are pertaining to.
Activity: 50
do you think this also applies to those who are not so called "tech savvy"?no idea about anything technical?
Yes it applies mostly to non tech savvy and AI makes possible for us to understand and clearly explain what we want/need to be developed for us. It is like the unification of two worlds
Activity: 54
Can't believe that this is available, anyway hope it'll be successful, i will be an active customer
What is so unbelievable that you dont see this possible and available? You can try the builder on their platform and see it is true and already happening
Pages:
Jump to: