Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 56. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 232
Merit: 24
I did a check on two members of the team and those are my results,

Sachin Dev Duggal, his LinkedIn account seems to be real and mentions the position in Engineer AI. There's also an article about him in Wikipedia (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nivio) which confirms what is written in the ANN post.
Robert Holdheim, in his Facebook page the "working on" field mentions Engineer.Ai and the account is old enough with various posts, so it seems to be a legit account. The same goes for his LinkedIn account.

I expected to find a hole somewhere in this whole story because... why would a team of seemingly rich people (the CEO alone made 100$ million from a previous project, right?) crowdfund a new project through an ICO? If they believe in their project, shouldn't they have enough funds to start it and keep more of the returns for themselves?

That's what I asked myself, but the team seems real and I doubt those people who are known would try to run a scam. However it's important to note that, as far as I'm able to keep up with the news, ICOs run in India are unregulated and both Co-founders are from India. I suppose if someone from Europe or US would be scammed, he/she wouldn't be able to turn to an agency for help.

TL;DR: The team seems to be real and made of successful people, however they're so successful that an ICO shouldn't be necessary for them. Since the founders are from India and there are no ICO regulations there, be mindful of the risks before investing.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Given that all successfully built projects are automatically hosted, maintained, and updated via CloudOps, using AI to reduce web service costs and optimize output, client can be assured that their software will be maintained by in house development team.
Activity: 22
Hi ! Is there other version of the WP available in Japanese ?
Activity: 8
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

I think the main idea is not automation, but an easy creation of software by searching for subcontractors.where each will fulfill its role. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yep. If we mean it in a negative-ish way, you can say that the AI is like a cherry in the cake. To make the project more attractive to a certain people, an attraction or such. Once you taste the cherry, you may find it not as delicious as it looks, but it matters not IF the cake tastes good.
Well, let me put my 2 cents  Smiley
The intention of the project is to use AI ( coupled with ML ) on find the reusable components for given project requirement. This will help to know the unique components required for the project. Then the components will be given the contractors along with the required timelines/cost/quality factor. Once the contractors complete the work and deliver, the components will be assembled in a pipeline and sent to the Quality assurance which is again automated. So, nutshell, i feel that the project is using the latest AI/ML for software development automation.
Activity: 238
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/
What are the fees on the platform?

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!! so this will not be same for all client!! after you might have put in your need and its has been processed there should be a break down of the actual price of the software

I think the main concern from him ( and probably all of us ) is will there be a large difference in price between EAI and regular platform ?

Once we have finalized all the prices we Will share it 😊
Activity: 108

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running

The fees will range on different need specified by the client!! so this will not be same for all client!! after you might have put in your need and its has been processed there should be a break down of the actual price of the software

I think the main concern from him ( and probably all of us ) is will there be a large difference in price between EAI and regular platform ?
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow

Activity: 50
the performance of a system is always dependent on its component! engineer.ai proposes a reusable system to reduce time spent on coding that already existing functional component of a requested software! how can one actually tell if the reusable component is still updated and can actually work with the current market need
Activity: 91
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself

I see a lot of nice comments on behalf of the EngineerAI. Don't know how come the sale has not started yet
Activity: 91

Activity: 121
When do you guys intend to start your ICO like is their a date in sight?

I'd like an answer to this as well, i'm planing on taking part so a response will be nice.

Same, i know you guys said TBA but it's already been 2 weeks and still no announcements. sorry for being so impatient, am just very excited for the sale.

~3 Weeks to be precise. No news yet...

its better they start late and better

It's better to think things over and get the best result rather than execute  very fast without which might regret in the end.
They are really taking there time I feel there is a good reason for that
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.

That's very nice. Can you please give us any more insight information. I've been wondering to give it a try with Builder myself
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I think use of cloudops,AI technology and blockchain will help in making it cheaper than other vendor

That's some nice thinking ;   )
Activity: 50
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.

It's good to have a feedback from one who has actually used their platform thanks for sharing.

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology
Engineer.AI would become the benchmark for a new approach to software development.

Engineer.ai provides a turnkey platform that takes people with an idea and no know-how and lets them build and operate any bespoke digital project. Once built, it gives everyone a single platform for receiving updates (“BuilderCare”) and a marketplace for all the cloud services and microservices needed to run the idea.

Best regards,
MaZeeCM

Meh, i'm sure most are already aware of it being live and all already. Just that the current version doesn't accept crypto payment ( yet hopefully), and i'm sure most of us who came from the sale wanted to pay in crypto. Small details only though.

Your request will be forwarded to the management to consider.

Regards
MaZeeCM

Meh, i'm sure most are already aware of it being live and all already. Just that the current version doesn't accept crypto payment ( yet hopefully), and i'm sure most of us who came from the sale wanted to pay in crypto. Small details only though.

Yes of course. Aside from crypto has very low transaction fees, purchases are not taxed.

This is true. I hope with the sale comes the adoption of crypto payment inside EAI platform. Will open up a lot of possibilities for us investors.

We agree with you and we will take the suggestions forward to make it the best for the team.
Activity: 88

Yes of course. Aside from crypto has very low transaction fees, purchases are not taxed.

This is true. I hope with the sale comes the adoption of crypto payment inside EAI platform. Will open up a lot of possibilities for us investors.
Activity: 67
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

I think the mobile apps are included on their plans. Most people now are using mobile phones.

Think so and if there are no important hindrances it would be funny if they don't create it since it's what this platform does.

They even offer mobile app deal in their Builder dashboard. See no reason why they can't make one.

They ought to have an app already given they're already functioning but if they don't have one yet I suppose they'll developer in no time.

Tbh, i don't see a point of developing a mobile app for Builder. Just the web version is fine already, no need to go further than that.

I don't agree, i think that having a mobile app is a great step they're making since people nowadays are always on their mobile phones and it will also be easy for them access it anywhere they go.

Having a mobile app is very convenient.If a mobile is  well-designed it  can perform actions much quicker than a mobile website. Apps usually store their data locally on mobile devices, in contrast to websites that generally use web servers.

I think a mobile app will be good so you can easy access the Builder at anytime
I checked the mobile app, it's just a link to the website lol.
But at least it's downloadable in mobile.More easy to acces Smiley
Activity: 67

Pages:
Jump to: