Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 57. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 0
What are some factors that make human assisted ai a success for your project?
The human assisted AI is a very nice concept it makes the development of software so easy and helps bring your idea to reality.

The human instinct.

More personalize.
Activity: 88
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
https://builder.engineer.ai/

Meh, i'm sure most are already aware of it being live and all already. Just that the current version doesn't accept crypto payment ( yet hopefully), and i'm sure most of us who came from the sale wanted to pay in crypto. Small details only though.
Activity: 159
Software development is so far from being automated, that's why there are so many successful software companies, am I wrong?

Some automation is used in code audit and anti-virus software, but not building software using AI. Devs, please comment!

To be honest, rather than listening, you can just go and try out their builder platform. It's already live and running
The builder is just what will need it has really taking out the complexity involve in developing a software it was really thoughtful of engineer.ai.

ENGINEER.AI one of the newest types of financial technologies, aimed at helping the world's first financial institution meet the demand for a crypto currency world. This is a very extraordinary project.

I couldn't agree with you more. Engineer.ai will soar high with their extraordinary idea and also to their exemplary dedication to the project and their supporters.
one thing I like about engineer.ai is the clear interpretation in the use of blockchain technology
Engineer.AI would become the benchmark for a new approach to software development.
this naya engineer project is a very potential project and also good if seen from its extraordinary work prospects,
The idea of use NAYA token as a form of payment will really make payment for software development easy and fast
it will create a form of trust been client and engineer.ai. This will also take away charges which banks charge when you pay with fiat.
Activity: 52

I agree, I was reading articles and watching videos before for me to learn how to do it until I try to register on their website and tried their builder.engineer.ai . It was reall awesome building software using their platform.

I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.
I'd suggest you to create an account on Builder platform, you then can see some software templates which is already available. With that help you can build any software from e-commerce to sccial network software such as instagram, amazon..etc.

This is good to know, thanks for the info, will check it out when i get back from work.
Activity: 238

I agree, I was reading articles and watching videos before for me to learn how to do it until I try to register on their website and tried their builder.engineer.ai . It was reall awesome building software using their platform.

I have to agree with you.You'll never know how it works unless you try. I did try it and I can say Builder is a platform you should never miss.
I'd suggest you to create an account on Builder platform, you then can see some software templates which is already available. With that help you can build any software from e-commerce to sccial network software such as instagram, amazon..etc.
Activity: 61
How do you plan to keep stable the price of the staked tokens?

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.

Well if that is the case.I won't think twice of using NAYA token.Who wouldn't like to have discounts.
Activity: 24
I've tried to build some apps and software using the traditional ways and all I can say its quite messy until I used the builder.engineer.ai.  Everything was perfect building software using the new builder by the help of human assisted AI.
Activity: 57

Activity: 78

Activity: 108

I think the main idea is not automation, but an easy creation of software by searching for subcontractors.where each will fulfill its role. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Yep. If we mean it in a negative-ish way, you can say that the AI is like a cherry in the cake. To make the project more attractive to a certain people, an attraction or such. Once you taste the cherry, you may find it not as delicious as it looks, but it matters not IF the cake tastes good.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64

I think the main idea is not automation, but an easy creation of software by searching for subcontractors.where each will fulfill its role. Correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow

Our token would have a use And Could Help the price of the token. It Will be used when you buy our services 😊

Is there anyway to remove the Fiat payments? This way every transaction needs to be made with the Naya token

you cant bury Fiat!! just look at a way both fiat and crypto can cooperate  for a better financial movements
Activity: 80
you have seen some good interest in the project you offer!! i guess is because of the progress you have gotten already from your previous works.
For me Human Assisted AI looks more efficient than a fully automated approach..
Activity: 94
Merit: 1

That's a bad way of doing business. You don't go and limit other potential payment methods, instead you increase the benefit of using your own coin in the payment system. For example : payments can be made in fiat/ETH/BTC but if you are using NAYA then you got 10% discount. Stuffs like those. Just an example i can think of.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

Activity: 121
momentary i don't really know how AI can fully replace Humans they assist to make process better, but fully replacing Human that will not occur soon!
i think the addiction of man makes the learning process better and improve the quality of decision.. Neural network developments have different ways of machine learning!! i wonder how man can fully be taken a way from the input of data to the AI system!!

The Engineer.ai human assisted seems achievable!! but as i have read you already performing well in the market 
The idea of the AI is not to replace human but it is to help make the process of  software development much better
The time and technicalities involved in developing an app or software makes ordinary folks shy away from expanding their business towards this field, good a thing engineer.ai are coming into play.
[/quote
That is one of the problems Engineer ai has come to provide solution for so that everyone will be able to develop the software they desire without have to face technicalities
Pages:
Jump to: