Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 9. (Read 36204 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Tagging a project as a scam is a very serious accusation that should be supported with evidence, but I think the team should try to convince the community that its a false accusation and should exhibit more concrete proof that the project is definitely legit. Imho.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
This is clearly a scam. There is no information on team's background and over the past two years, I've seen enough to identify a scam. There is no need of a token for the issue they are trying to solve.
Seriously? Try to look at the twitter account of engineer.ai CEO Sachin Duggal and come back here and say your thoughts.
https://twitter.com/sachinduggal.

There's also some  articles that feature this man.
I have read some articles about him he is very innovative and successful. I believe the project is in good hands cant wait to be part of the project.
Yeah so I don't understand that guy claiming that the team is nothing. I guess we should just leave him at peace with this.
No point for arguing tho, really, haters will always be here to watch. Grin
Engineer.ai is going to make software development seamless, with the integration of blockchain to software development.
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
This is clearly a scam. There is no information on team's background and over the past two years, I've seen enough to identify a scam. There is no need of a token for the issue they are trying to solve.
Seriously? Try to look at the twitter account of engineer.ai CEO Sachin Duggal and come back here and say your thoughts.

I have read some articles about him he is very innovative and successful. I believe the project is in good hands cant wait to be part of the project.
Yeah so I don't understand that guy claiming that the team is nothing. I guess we should just leave him at peace with this.
No point for arguing tho, really, haters will always be here to watch. Grin
Activity: 121
They will launch the ICO when the scenario on the regulation & legality would be more clear. They will strike the market at right time. The bounty stuff is paused & not stopped. Bounty hunters can note that.

Wow good to know that. I'll join the bounty when it starts again. By the way, who manage the bounty? I'll be take note that for future reference.
Thank you for the information, I was scared that the company had stopped the bounty. I will just wait until they continue.
Activity: 300
Merit: 25
They will launch the ICO when the scenario on the regulation & legality would be more clear. They will strike the market at right time. The bounty stuff is paused & not stopped. Bounty hunters can note that.

Wow good to know that. I'll join the bounty when it starts again. By the way, who manage the bounty? I'll be take note that for future reference.

The bounty is managed by the poster of this thread i.e btcltcdigger . For more info, you can visit the telegram group : @CSbounty
Activity: 206

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

Cheesy . Good joke man. I think you must be mentally retarded or may be blind if you are saying this even after reading the whitepaper.
There is a need for the token in terms of payment, The use of token for payments will eradicate the loss of money through conversion rate.
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co

Cheesy . Good joke man. I think you must be mentally retarded or may be blind if you are saying this even after reading the whitepaper.
Activity: 150
Merit: 10
PM me for posting ANN.
The price of btc is raising daily . I am just wondering if it has the potential to achieve a bigger rate than the one it went for last year or it is just a Christmas related effect . If it touches same price soon, it would mean it has got huge potential .
Crypto santa is railing with all joys, hope it continues till 2019.

At least some good direction for now, but we have had a few bounces that turned out to not be sustainable.

Idk but this recent pump sounds like a bull trap, I don't want to put my hopes too high to this as so watching the market carefully. No one can really tell and all of these is just pure speculation.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
The price of btc is raising daily . I am just wondering if it has the potential to achieve a bigger rate than the one it went for last year or it is just a Christmas related effect . If it touches same price soon, it would mean it has got huge potential .

At least some good direction for now, but we have had a few bounces that turned out to not be sustainable.
Engineer.ai is hiring, that is great news is there a link in which we can click on to know the positions available?
Here you go.
https://angel.co/engineerai/jobs

But you should login first at angel.co so you can view the vacant position.

The numbers of vacant positions are overwhelming. So I tried it out and hopefully hear a word.
This thread is just so helpful and informative. Thank you people!!
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Is there news about any upcoming crypto events that the project team will attend or development updates? Or perhaps any news for possible partnerships that could compliment the project? I'm sure the community would love to hear one.
This project will be a good one, it is going to open doors to business to create their idea custom software.
I heard recently that facebook is going to launch their own cryptocurrency, it may act as a catalyst for crypto lovers . Prices have shown best moves this week .
This project will be a good one, it is going to open doors to business to create their idea custom software.
Pages:
Jump to: