Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 13. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

Makes it sound like a dream project for me.
I think that the devs have made a very smart choice by not limiting their target audience to people with the technological wherewithal only, y'know?

This may sound like a promising project but the reality is software development is an iterative process and have some complexities and creating instant software may lead to future issues that needs to be attended though I am hoping they could deliver it successfully.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I guess it would be best if the team could provide some answers and insights to some community queries in here because in that way, mutual interaction will greatly result to a positive outcome to the project.

I think best for that would be telegram group ans team is not very active here on the btctalk thread.It might be connected with the fact that they delayed some things from what i hear,maybe they are reorganising.

Telegram platform is only for instant messaging and ideal for quick and short responses but for an in depth discussion about a topic and exchange of ideas, Bitcointalk.org was optimized for that kind of interaction. Additionally, why would they've created this thread for the project when at the end they may seem just to ignore it?
Activity: 392
Merit: 107
I guess it would be best if the team could provide some answers and insights to some community queries in here because in that way, mutual interaction will greatly result to a positive outcome to the project.

I think best for that would be telegram group ans team is not very active here on the btctalk thread.It might be connected with the fact that they delayed some things from what i hear,maybe they are reorganising.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
##PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION##
Bitcointalk Username:- joynal92
Bitcointalk talk Profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/joynal92-2228667

Joined Campaigns:- Reddit
RedditUser Name:- joynal31411
Reddit Account Url:- https://www.reddit.com/user/joynal31411
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
What would be the main benefits of using this platform as compared to having a dedicated in house software development team?

If you have a dedicated in house team then there won't be much benefit tbh. Would suggest using your own trusted team if you have one alr. Imo this platform is targeted at companies/individual who don't own a devs team. Price will be cheaper, process is faster and safer, payment being more clear using their escrow system.

This probably describes very well where the value of such an application lies. If you are short on software development skills or talent, this can help out.

It sounds great but what about after sales support? Do the platform also has that feature? offering support for those clients who have troubleshooting issues?

Yes the engineer.ai is capable to handle such proproblem.

Yes that is true and for what I know they have these Builder Care which incharge in the maintenance of the product if i am not mistaken.

They will have to have after sales support or otherwise people would quit using this application as soon as the message spread that there is no support.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Overall the ENGINEER.AI- CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE project is very attractive and has the potential and it will bring a lot of promise and future renewal as well as the project manager. So i think there will be more attraction from community from this project.

An application that allows everyone to build own software would be a nice tool to have for sure.
Activity: 62
##PROOF OF AUTHENTICATION##
Bitcointalk Username:- joynal92
Bitcointalk talk Profile link : https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/joynal92-2228667

Joined Campaigns:- Twitter
Twitter User Name:- joynal921
Twitter Account Url:- https://twitter.com/joynal921

Joined Campaigns : Facebook
Facebook user name : invest921
Facebook url : https://www.facebook.com/Invest921

Joined Campaigns: Telegram
Telegram user Name:- @joynal921
Telegram Url:- https://t.me/joynal921
Activity: 293
Merit: 100
Overall the ENGINEER.AI- CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE project is very attractive and has the potential and it will bring a lot of promise and future renewal as well as the project manager. So i think there will be more attraction from community from this project.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Wait, do I get to create my own software even if I have precisely 0 knowledge of how it works? Will there be manuals and stuff?
legendary
will the existing platform operate differently or will it fully be made to be a blockchain project running on the ethereum network

It'll be made to be a block chain project

was wondering why do you want to add a blockchain?

to improve on the escrow payment system and create a no-trust work environment. Blockchain increases the quality of the business.

You are right. And this is exactly why so many projects are implementing blockchain technology

There's only one thing that's certain, blockchain is slowly but surely finding it's way to a lot of people day by day and soon it wil be enjoyed by a lot more people in the near future as well. Grin

It will be enjoyed by a lot of people without those people recognizing that they are actually using blockchain.
the more blocking days, but this one project will certainly be able to compete with other projects and will be able to achieve success as planned. success is always for the future of this project.

You can't anticipate the future. Automating software sounds to me like it almost certainly has to come with many pitfalls as there is a very high burden on those developing the automation tools.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
For a particular custom built software that is planned to be implemented, how would the platform conduct a systems analysis and design to meet the needs of end users?
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
will the existing platform operate differently or will it fully be made to be a blockchain project running on the ethereum network

to improve on the escrow payment system and create a no-trust work environment. Blockchain increases the quality of the business.

You are right. And this is exactly why so many projects are implementing blockchain technology

There's only one thing that's certain, blockchain is slowly but surely finding it's way to a lot of people day by day and soon it wil be enjoyed by a lot more people in the near future as well. Grin

It will be enjoyed by a lot of people without those people recognizing that they are actually using blockchain.
the more blocking days, but this one project will certainly be able to compete with other projects and will be able to achieve success as planned. success is always for the future of this project.
Activity: 24
Activity: 15
the pitch builderx was very nice information piece by the engineer.ai team

Oh really? Can you please link me to that. Thank you.
Activity: 47
2 days to the web summit i'm really excited  Cheesy
Me also and i think everyone were excited about that.

Hey guys it's happening now am I rifgt? Is there any recorded video of yesterday event ?

Yes it is happening now since yesterday but I am not sure if there are recorded videos available yet.
Activity: 44

Hey guys it's happening now am I rifgt? Is there any recorded video of yesterday event ?
Activity: 24
legendary

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
I was wondering if you have any date about the pre -ico sales already?

Wondering the same too. But it seems they are pausing it all, both the sales and the bounty.

Is this the latest update, really? Shocked

Could it be, still.. because of the bear market conditions that we have right now?

With the way things are going right now, I couldn't help but believe that it's all true indeed!
Pages:
Jump to: