Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 11. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 426
Merit: 7
https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co
Seems like ICObench does not have any idea about the potential of this ico, else it might have been rated above 4 out of 5 .  I strongly feel that this one has been under rated .

There have been several ratings in the past on that website which didn't make a whole lot of sense.

Exactly. They have paid / premium options to advertise & I have seen high rating of bad ICO(s) & low rating of good ico(s). I was surprised when I saw no traces of very important ico(s).
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
One thing that makes Engineer.ai different from other ICO, is the vast experience they have in the industry before starting the project.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Seems like ICObench does not have any idea about the potential of this ico, else it might have been rated above 4 out of 5 .  I strongly feel that this one has been under rated .

There have been several ratings in the past on that website which didn't make a whole lot of sense.

What matters most is the delivery of a working platform rather than a half cooked ICO rating which most investors often disregarding it.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

Activity: 310
Merit: 25
Engineer.AI team at India-UK FutureTech Festival held at New Delhi, India last December 11 and 12.

Chuffed our #FutureTechFest booth is getting, 'Wow's' and even booth selfies from participants. It looks similar to our @WebSummit booth, don't you think? #FutureTechFestival

It looks great ! I few weeks ago, they had a meetup with Binance team too . This is going to be one of the most powerful & attractive ICO(s) of all time .

Will Engineer.ai be hosting or attending any seminars, meet-ups and conference before the end of the year?

They might plan for it however, I believe that they would do it later on .
Activity: 121
Engineer.AI team at India-UK FutureTech Festival held at New Delhi, India last December 11 and 12.

Chuffed our #FutureTechFest booth is getting, 'Wow's' and even booth selfies from participants. It looks similar to our @WebSummit booth, don't you think? #FutureTechFestival

http://i.imgur.com/xCHJazI.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/H0NfD04.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/B06EbQW.jpg

Will Engineer.ai be hosting or attending any seminars, meet-ups and conference before the end of the year?
Activity: 980
Merit: 294

The logo of the telegram group has been changed to new one that has the very first character as "B" . I am quite sure that you guys would like the new & updated builder logo . Feel free to visit our telegram group : http://t.me/engineer_ai_official
hi dev.
i came across here and saw this unique platform. and I saw that the project had already raised $29.5M and that's impressive. i just want to ask if that raised on what phase of the ico? cheers!

If you refer to this article : https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/engineerai-raises-295-m-in-series-a-funding/article25550235.ece , Engineer.ai has raised $29.5 M in Series A funding . Stay tuned for more exciting updates Smiley

yes this is what im looking for. thank you.
really, im excited for the software and builder as well to be use in this industry.
Builder will help business to create and own custom software without risking over-budget or unexpected failures.
Activity: 206
hi dev.
i came across here and saw this unique platform. and I saw that the project had already raised $29.5M and that's impressive. i just want to ask if that raised on what phase of the ico? cheers!

If you refer to this article : https://www.thehindubusinessline.com/info-tech/engineerai-raises-295-m-in-series-a-funding/article25550235.ece , Engineer.ai has raised $29.5 M in Series A funding . Stay tuned for more exciting updates Smiley

yes this is what im looking for. thank you.
really, im excited for the software and builder as well to be use in this industry.
hi dev.

Activity: 63
Merit: 10
Together, they can make a serious fraud.
Hence, I totally agree with you, mate.
Investors should investigate about ICOS they interested in. Do their own investigation. There are so many helpful articles on how to discover scam ICOs.
I actually don't give a damn care for ico ratings, all we know they're just been paid to rate other icos in 5 out of 5.
And investors now knew this ang lose trust to ico ratings, as long as we got a good product here and good team, engineer.ai will dominate the AI industry.
Activity: 206
hi dev.
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I actually don't give a damn care for ico ratings, all we know they're just been paid to rate other icos in 5 out of 5.
And investors now knew this ang lose trust to ico ratings, as long as we got a good product here and good team, engineer.ai will dominate the AI industry.
I really don't care about ICO ratings, I investigate the projects myself and Engineer.ai is one project with great potential.

Maybe ICO rating sites had a tarnished reputation but let us not forget that some projects are clearly being shilled up to the point that newbie bot accounts render the thread as almost incomprehensible with garbage posts and we should all be aware of that.
I really don't care about ICO ratings, I investigate the projects myself and Engineer.ai is one project with great potential.
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co
Together, they can make a serious fraud.
Hence, I totally agree with you, mate.
Investors should investigate about ICOS they interested in. Do their own investigation. There are so many helpful articles on how to discover scam ICOs.

Well that is true. There are so many related points that offer you a clue about such ICO(s). Good ICO(s) like Engineer.ai have a solid team of genuine members. Please check out our latest moves by subscribing to engineer.ai's telegram announcements channel : @engineeraiannouncements
Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Activity: 121
Engineer.ai ecosystem will give more business the opportunity to realize their software projects. I definitely think the project should be rated better.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107
Sachin Dev Duggal, founder, said in a statement: “We created Engineer.ai so that everyone can build an idea without learning to code.
This investment round validates our approach of making bespoke software effortless. The capital comes at a time of rapid growth and will propel the platform into the mainstream, allowing Builder to open the door for entire categories of companies that could not consider it before.”
And this is what you call innovation.
The ability to build your idea software yourself using Builder, makes Engineer.ai standout from other vendors.
Pages:
Jump to: