Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 12. (Read 36206 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 294
Sachin Dev Duggal, founder, said in a statement: “We created Engineer.ai so that everyone can build an idea without learning to code.
This investment round validates our approach of making bespoke software effortless. The capital comes at a time of rapid growth and will propel the platform into the mainstream, allowing Builder to open the door for entire categories of companies that could not consider it before.”
And this is what you call innovation.
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
https://blockstream.info , Blockonomics.co
I am waiting for the ICO, I heard that Engineer.ai already raised millions of dollars. The human assisted AI platform called builder is an innovative idea.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0

BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s for example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery. So there is no issues with the bug stuff .

I don''t believe that there will be no issues with regards to bugs as there are no system that is 100 percent perfect, hence the need for updates and support as you've stated. This just reminds me of Murphys Law.

I agree that there might be several issues , infact there are issues everywhere . But you should also keep in mind that we have 26k developers & engineers so they will be resolved asap .
Well that's for sure tho. Since Engineer.AI is already an established platform for building BeSpoke Software so the team guarantee a well delivered product. I know we're all excited to see the software roll out in the market but seeing their roadmap the full blast of the project will be next year.
The project seems like a promising one, I read their whitepaper looking forward to it next year.

BuilderCare operates a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as third-party libraries (Facebook API’s for example) decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running after delivery. So there is no issues with the bug stuff .

I don''t believe that there will be no issues with regards to bugs as there are no system that is 100 percent perfect, hence the need for updates and support as you've stated. This just reminds me of Murphys Law.

I agree that there might be several issues , infact there are issues everywhere . But you should also keep in mind that we have 26k developers & engineers so they will be resolved asap .
Well that's for sure tho. Since Engineer.AI is already an established platform for building BeSpoke Software so the team guarantee a well delivered product. I know we're all excited to see the software roll out in the market but seeing their roadmap the full blast of the project will be next year.
Activity: 630
Merit: 107

But having 2600 developers who are supposed to provide support afterwards aren't cheap at all. That costs a huge pile of money.
Having 26,000 developers doesn't mean they will all work in one project and everyone has their own specialization. On a contrary, having a lot of engineers and developers just mean that surging of clients can accommodate and rest assured that it will be done in a professional way and don't need to hurry the development.

Yeah I guess you're right. If I could see a remarkable platform that is performing according to what its supposed to do, then I think I could change my position and fully support this project. Imho.
Honestly, we don't need a lot of talking here. Let the project speak for itself. Don't you think?
Activity: 566
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I guess it will be better for you to wait the software to roll out and see it for yourself. I mean it's better to work silently than make some hype thus in the end of the day it will be worth nothing. Seemingly, you're interested here so better to watch out here.
Had you already subscribe to their TG channels? I bet you should.
https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
https://t.me/engineeraiannouncements

Yeah I guess you're right. If I could see a remarkable platform that is performing according to what its supposed to do, then I think I could change my position and fully support this project. Imho.
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166
Wait, do I get to create my own software even if I have precisely 0 knowledge of how it works? Will there be manuals and stuff?
AFAIK, this is exactly the purpose of engineer.ai, you as a client will let you create your own software in a more cost effective way.
The team will guide you along the process until the software be successfully launch, while if the software fail the process will go back where it fail and will continue to develop. This process will be aid by the human assisted AI ( builder ), BuilderCare and CloudOps.

A simple illustration of client work flow.

~snip~

But doesn't the software become obsolete if development on it will be stopped out of a sudden? The whole architecture progresses all the time and if your software doesn't have any upgrades, how is that supposed to work out in the long run?

Why do you think the development will be stopped ? They have almost 26000 developers & engineers working all over the globe . Also they have full support of after development issues . Please check out the whitepaper .

Moreover, post production support could become complicated. What if a bug suddenly appears in the middle of nowhere and what if the end user company suddenly decides to change processes in their business? - making the software less effective and obsolete.  Would it also mean an upgrade is going to be implemented with much more complications?

But having 2600 developers who are supposed to provide support afterwards aren't cheap at all. That costs a huge pile of money.

I guess it will be better for you to wait the software to roll out and see it for yourself. I mean it's better to work silently than make some hype thus in the end of the day it will be worth nothing. Seemingly, you're interested here so better to watch out here.
Had you already subscribe to their TG channels? I bet you should.
https://t.me/Engineer_ai_Official
https://t.me/engineeraiannouncements
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Activity: 630
Merit: 107
Wait, do I get to create my own software even if I have precisely 0 knowledge of how it works? Will there be manuals and stuff?
AFAIK, this is exactly the purpose of engineer.ai, you as a client will let you create your own software in a more cost effective way.
The team will guide you along the process until the software be successfully launch, while if the software fail the process will go back where it fail and will continue to develop. This process will be aid by the human assisted AI ( builder ), BuilderCare and CloudOps.

~snip~

But doesn't the software become obsolete if development on it will be stopped out of a sudden? The whole architecture progresses all the time and if your software doesn't have any upgrades, how is that supposed to work out in the long run?

Why do you think the development will be stopped ? They have almost 26000 developers & engineers working all over the globe . Also they have full support of after development issues . Please check out the whitepaper .

Moreover, post production support could become complicated. What if a bug suddenly appears in the middle of nowhere and what if the end user company suddenly decides to change processes in their business? - making the software less effective and obsolete.  Would it also mean an upgrade is going to be implemented with much more complications?

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

Moreover, post production support could become complicated. What if a bug suddenly appears in the middle of nowhere and what if the end user company suddenly decides to change processes in their business? - making the software less effective and obsolete.  Would it also mean an upgrade is going to be implemented with much more complications?
legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1166

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
I admire the purpose of this project but it seems easy to illustrate than to implement. Software development needs iteration process and resolving too many issues that seems  more complicated than ever.
Had you read the whitepaper? If not I suggest you read it first so you can fully understand the project. I mean it's hard to explain everything when someone doesn't really understand how this product work.

I'll give a little fact about the team, the company is an already established platform with about 26,000 engineers with 3,200 accounts, so to make it short everyone has expertise this though there will be unavoidable circumstances but they will make sure to deliver the product at its finest.

Oh I see, if it indeed an established platform with so many engineers, we will be glad if you could also name a few of your big time customers and says that they are very satisfied with your product?
I admire the purpose of this project but it seems easy to illustrate than to implement. Software development needs iteration process and resolving too many issues that seems  more complicated than ever.
Had you read the whitepaper? If not I suggest you read it first so you can fully understand the project. I mean it's hard to explain everything when someone doesn't really understand how this product work.

I'll give a little fact about the team, the company is an already established platform with about 26,000 engineers with 3,200 accounts, so to make it short everyone has expertise this though there will be unavoidable circumstances but they will make sure to deliver the product at its finest.
CurioInvest [IEO Live]

I admire the purpose of this project but it seems easy to illustrate than to implement. Software development needs iteration process and resolving too many issues that seems  more complicated than ever.
Activity: 46
Merit: 10
HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

Makes it sound like a dream project for me.
I think that the devs have made a very smart choice by not limiting their target audience to people with the technological wherewithal only, y'know?

CurioInvest [IEO Live]
HOW promising do you think this project looks to someone who's not big into software development? Is it for tech-savvy people only?
I think anyone with an idea of the kind of software they want to develop can use there platform you don't have to be a tech-savy.

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

I think that the devs have made a very smart choice by not limiting their target audience to people with the technological wherewithal only, y'know?

This may sound like a promising project but the reality is software development is an iterative process and have some complexities and creating instant software may lead to future issues that needs to be attended though I am hoping they could deliver it successfully.

This is what I also thought when I read about this project creating standardized software.

Yeah. There are many stages in software development that needs to be addressed and I was wondering on how would the platform could finally determine the needs of end users? I believe that real software development is an iterative process and not an instant one.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251

That's cool knowing that this platform is not only intended to those who are not  in line with technology.

This may sound like a promising project but the reality is software development is an iterative process and have some complexities and creating instant software may lead to future issues that needs to be attended though I am hoping they could deliver it successfully.

This is what I also thought when I read about this project creating standardized software.
Pages:
Jump to: