Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 95. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?

Maybe yes, if they will launch a pocket or mini-version of Builder platform that could be a stripped-down budget version instead for the masses. Shocked
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

so you propose this is better than what ever will currently have in the market ?
dont you think so, with all that have been said it is sure better process and ease reach for software development

It might be the best because even with the current company by using the Builder they have managed to complete the most of the projects in the shorter amount of time and for less cost than they have expected. This is not common in the development space.

They are using an approach that has been tried and tested.

I agree if you're referring to the Builder platform that they've had since 2017. Wink
Activity: 76
Are you guys currently in partnership/collaboration with anyone ?

I don't think they still need partnership/collaboration with anyone. They are already using the best approach which is the assembly line approach.

Actually, they want to have partners. They build the platform but they still developers and people that might provide useful bits or building blocks that the client can use in their apps or projects.

But no man is an island and that also applies to companies, including ICO projects as well. Grin
Activity: 137
Merit: 3

English is not my mother language so I don't understand what "hedged" means. Is it that the price will be kept fixed as soon as the contract is activated?

Google is our friend. Wink

And there's always a dictionary online and offline too, of course. Cool
Activity: 238
If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

Indeed and also according to the admin, Engineer.ai's team are developing an exchange which will facilitate a direct buy option through Fiat & btc as well as ether as of now.

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable. I am hoping it will rebound.

I never lose hope. We know how volatile it is but the way I see it the crypto market still have a big chance to rebound.

I am wondering how you'll keep the price of stake token stable?The market is so volatile  .

The “active” contracts will be hedged to keep the price stable.

English is not my mother language so I don't understand what "hedged" means. Is it that the price will be kept fixed as soon as the contract is activated?

it will be held at a certain rate once contract is fixed
Activity: 125

I don't think they still need partnership/collaboration with anyone. They are already using the best approach which is the assembly line approach.

Actually, they want to have partners. They build the platform but they still developers and people that might provide useful bits or building blocks that the client can use in their apps or projects.
Activity: 88

It's the contrast actually. Expending, sharing the network to draw in more users, and give users a better benefits is always good imo.
Activity: 159
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

so you propose this is better than what ever will currently have in the market ?
dont you think so, with all that have been said it is sure better process and ease reach for software development

It might be the best because even with the current company by using the Builder they have managed to complete the most of the projects in the shorter amount of time and for less cost than they have expected. This is not common in the development space.

They are using an approach that has been tried and tested.
Activity: 129
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley

Are they also planning/thinking of creating a mobile app in the coming future?
Activity: 129

Activity: 134
If I understand it clearly they have Human Assisted Ai that helps simplify the process and ensures delivery for the client in need of software development.

Indeed and also according to the admin, Engineer.ai's team are developing an exchange which will facilitate a direct buy option through Fiat & btc as well as ether as of now.

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable.I am hoping it will rebound.

Crypto as general will survive this. actually, I'm seeing more and more capable people getting into blockchain. Money and mind are gathering under blockchain.

I just saw this Tweet from Vitalik and I quote "Further growth of crypto in any sense must come from *depth* i.e actual usage, and not bringing more attention." And I am 100% agree with this tweet.
Activity: 134

Google is our friend. Wink
Activity: 114

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable. I am hoping it will rebound.

I never lose hope. We know how volatile it is but the way I see it the crypto market still have a big chance to rebound.

I am wondering how you'll keep the price of stake token stable?The market is so volatile  .

Activity: 132

Well good to know.But  I've been watching the market lately it is very unstable.I am hoping it will rebound.

Crypto as general will survive this. actually, I'm seeing more and more capable people getting into blockchain. Money and mind are gathering under blockchain.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 13
KUWA.ai
Hello dev, i want to know how many total token supply and circulating supply right now? Dev, do you have registered company behind this project?
Details regaring total token supply and circulating supply will be announced soon, please stay tuned with us for more info.
The company is registered in the Cayman Islands.

Thanks dev, we will wait for announcement about the token details, and this project is under registered company, this is other positive signal for your project, thanks
Activity: 238

I am wondering how you'll keep the price of stake token stable?The market is so volatile  .

Activity: 57

I am wondering how you'll keep the price of stake token stable?The market is so volatile  .
brand new
Activity: 0
What do you check fistful when invest money in new project? I check team. Ethereum have the best team on crypto market. Anything else you need to hear?
Activity: 67

Activity: 61

Pages:
Jump to: