Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 99. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 0
This is a great idea, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this plan?

Aside from liking and loving the ICO project - Bounty is life, of course! Roll Eyes
Activity: 47
Greetings  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

But in crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Deja Vu! Shocked

I've still the same rhetorical question though. Shocked  In crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

Understand your view but that is a general concern for crypto

Best regards
MaZeeCm

Hi MaZeeCM,

Thanks for understanding my general view, if you were indeed replying to my rhetorical question and not to the 2 other user name accounts instead. Cheesy

But seriously, what I meant to say earlier re: my "Deja Vu!" post, was actually in reference to the above posts I've replied with, which was made by two different user name accounts whose post comments are almost identical, you'd be screaming Deja Vu too (if you noticed it as well)!  Roll Eyes

Cheers! Cheesy

Don't worry about! Lips sealed It is what it is. Undecided

Nonetheless, re: "Deja Vu!" post, I understood completely what you said about "getting permissions from regulatory authority" and "I knew what you did there," instinctively as well! Cool
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
Greetings  I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy. Everything is in your hands

But in crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

I really like your idea, but I think you have to do lot of work, getting permissions from regulatory authority would not be easy.How is that part going so far,any issues or everything is going smooth?

Deja Vu! Shocked

I've still the same rhetorical question though. Shocked  In crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

Best regards
MaZeeCm

Hi MaZeeCM,

Thanks for understanding my general view, if you were indeed replying to my rhetorical question and not to the 2 other user name accounts instead. Cheesy

But seriously, what I meant to say earlier re: my "Deja Vu!" post, was actually in reference to the above posts I've replied with, which was made by two different user name accounts whose post comments are almost identical, you'd be screaming Deja Vu too (if you noticed it as well)!  Roll Eyes

Cheers! Cheesy
Activity: 20
This is a great idea, Is the platform open for testing, I would love to work with the API, What are the requirements I need to get started, also is there a bounty program for this plan?
Engineer.Ai create something that would keep customers who will continue to promote them to other people.   

I can't argue with you on that and the good thing about Engineer.ai, business of any size will
be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures.

Exactly they are always on Budget, Wicked Fast and always there that's the core promises of Enginner AI.

That's by no mean an easy goal to achieve. Is there any insurance that the project will deliver it?

I believe this was answered already, it was explained extensively in their Whitepaper and it has been summarized on their One Pager too! Roll Eyes

In a nutshell, the Naya token is A PLATFORM OF TRUST.  To further explain, the Naya is an ERC-20 utility token that allows clients to escrow payment based on smart contract managed deliverables and quality verification by independent stakeholders.  Cool
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
the idea of this project is huge. i honestly love it. they must have tried it at some base/core level to see if it develops satisfactory results and working projects. this is absolutely brilliant
Activity: 182
Engineer.Ai create something that would keep customers who will continue to promote them to other people.   

I can't argue with you on that and the good thing about Engineer.ai, business of any size will
be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures.

Exactly they are always on Budget, Wicked Fast and always there that's the core promises of Enginner AI.

That's by no mean an easy goal to achieve. Is there any insurance that the project will deliver it?

They've what they call a builderCare that servers a warranty service but basically before any project kicks off a week payment is done and subsequently if the consumer is okay with the service rendered.
Activity: 238

Deja Vu! Shocked

I've still the same rhetorical question though. Shocked  In crypto, is there such a thing right now that "getting permissions from regulatory authority" would be easy? Roll Eyes

Best regards
MaZeeCm
Activity: 238

Please do through the team previous success stories

Best regards
MAZEECM
Activity: 5
Hello,  A gateway to connect millions of developers, users, and in-store and online mechants to the cryptocurrency. Expecting more marketing activities to social media sites to reach the potential investors and end users.
brand new
Activity: 0
I believe that partnership with any kind of marketing agency or company is always a good way to go.It'sthe most important aspect today to be able to kickstart a plan with success.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1

What do you mean by Wicked fast in layman's term?

Wicked Fast means they are faster build through innovation they have guaranteed Maximum time (2x the speed) of other platforms .

Technically, it's almost like copy-pasting "standard code" when choosing features (that are already existing) on the Builder Studio's graphical user interface, so that will be fast indeed than usual rather than starting out from scratch instead.

But still, you can personalize it, add something that's unique and that's basically the only thing you'll pay extra (yet you'll be given a cost and time frame on when it will be finished) in order to complete your bespoke software idea. Grin It's that easy! Cool
Activity: 137
Merit: 3

Deja Vu! Shocked

Activity: 108

Activity: 57

Wicked Fast means they are faster build through innovation they have guaranteed Maximum time (2x the speed) of other platforms .
Activity: 4
Hello,  What a good and interesting idea. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This project deserves my attention
Activity: 67
Given that all successfully built projects are automatically hosted, maintained, and updated via CloudOps, using AI to reduce web service costs and optimize output, the client can be assured that their software will be maintained by an in-house development team.

For me the developers must not only address good news and good thing about the idea but they must also address and fix those issues accused to them so that they can prove if ever all of this is wrong and they can continue doing more good updates about dispatch labs.

You've got a point but the thing is in this world which was full of competitions, the question will always be who dominates amongst each other, I have thoughts that Engineer.ai is ready to show what they really got. They are ready to whatever will be thrown to them.

I had a chat with one of the admin in the TG channel and I raised a question about how they will respond to competition and why they are unique from other software developers/shop and he mentioned that EAI is the only platform to develop Bespoke Software on an assembly line and blockchain using Human Assisted Ai that combined building blocks and a marketplace of a spot human capacity.
Pages:
Jump to: