Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 97. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
If you really want to have an ICO, why is there no ICO date available on the w.p.? There should be at least tentative date.
Activity: 47
I registered to your website the other day and they've put me on waiting list. How long do I have to wait for their confirmation? I need to see the quotation then.
Activity: 14
You said AI is helping enterprises develop impactful Apps?, could  you give some ways on how AI helps in doing this.
Activity: 238
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?

It will launch a wallet as an added feature! Smiley
Activity: 48
will engineer.ai be having their own wallet?
Given that all successfully built projects are automatically hosted, maintained, and updated via CloudOps, using AI to reduce web service costs and optimize output, the client can be assured that their software will be maintained by an in-house development team.

Interesting thoughts you've shared about "using AI to reduce web service costs and optimize output" also!  Roll Eyes

Activity: 43
I see you have three categories of partnership, do you partner with individuals or mainly companies?
Activity: 21
Good evening,
What a good and interesting project. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention

lol just know good things get good attraction!! once something looks like a money bag.... everyone want to jump in
Activity: 21
Engineer.ai is a platform established with an existing network of around 26,000 engineers, 3,200 accounts, earning $ 60 million in revenue over the past three years, with 150 percent of the year in year growth.

The existing platform, brand and customer base will implement blockchain technology, artificial intelligence, and the token ecosystem outlined in this project to scale business size.

this is a force to reckon with in the market.. if the growth continues this way  Kiss
Activity: 26
Good evening,
What a good and interesting project. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This plan deserves my attention
Activity: 54
An interesting feature i read your whitepaper, says in the near future clients can bet against a developer to finish on time, if this happen the client gets more tokens as recompensation. Talk about adding some fun to business lol

Definetly my kind of fun,  so what happens if creator fails to meet up his given deadline?

I read in their channel that they're giving their clients the opportunity to bet against this eventuality and if the deadline is missed then they will earn more tokens as recompense.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.

so you propose this is better than what ever will currently have in the market ?
dont you think so, with all that have been said it is sure better process and ease reach for software development
brand new
Activity: 0
This asset can change the world and will help all people become more free and more useful. I believe on this and want to be a part of this.
Activity: 247
Merit: 16
Learn and Grow
The Engineer AI Ecosystem
Project development, management, and distributed payments are all managed by our ecosystem

1. Clients use drag and drop interfaces to create their ideas. They pay for the weekly deposit of the Naya token to start work.
2. AI selects components from existing building blocks to build the project.
3. Tested & verified shipping stakeholders are given a card builder with atomic level details.
4. Some, independent partners at stake verify the shipment.
5. Successful projects will automatically release funds saved through smart blockchain contracts.
6. Hosting and maintenance are managed by AI & Cloud ops costs automatically arbitraged.

the process looks great.. if a client wants like more chat with the developer any chance of that ?
Activity: 69
The Engineer AI Ecosystem
Project development, management, and distributed payments are all managed by our ecosystem

1. Clients use drag and drop interfaces to create their ideas. They pay for the weekly deposit of the Naya token to start work.
2. AI selects components from existing building blocks to build the project.
3. Tested & verified shipping stakeholders are given a card builder with atomic level details.
4. Some, independent partners at stake verify the shipment.
5. Successful projects will automatically release funds saved through smart blockchain contracts.
6. Hosting and maintenance are managed by AI & Cloud ops costs automatically arbitraged.
Activity: 69

so you propose this is better than what ever will currently have in the market ?
Activity: 50

As our founder and CEO puts it, here at Engineer.ai we're work tirelessly to create an energetic and zealous workplace for our team to thrive.

Grin Grin very necessary process to achieve success these days
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
Can you please elaborate more how does a "build card" works?

It's a has to do with a warranty service that allows customers to get updates to their bespoke software as 3rd party libraries decay over time and support to ensure their projects keep running.
 By applying blockchain technology and AI to their existing model of outsourced software development,
Engineer.ai (E.ai) have created an ecosystem that removes development from the ‘black box’ and puts it onto an assembly line.
Activity: 24
As our founder and CEO puts it, here at Engineer.ai we're work tirelessly to create an energetic and zealous workplace for our team to thrive.
Pages:
Jump to: