Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NAYA] ENGINEER.AI - CREATE YOUR OWN SOFTWARE - page 98. (Read 36232 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Though #ArtificialIntelligence (AI) has been a part of science fiction for decades, it is now very much a part of our daily lives. Let's understand how it has influenced our lifestyle choices.
Activity: 44
Can you please elaborate more how does a "build card" works?
Activity: 52
I read from the whitepaper that engineer.ai will not be  conducting the conversion of token to fiat but will employ the use of an exchange, I'll like to know if an exchange has been picked yet
brand new
Activity: 0
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
Activity: 24
Why did you choose human-assisted AI and not the automated AI and AI-enabled platforms?
Activity: 50
I see you have three categories of partnership, do you partner with individuals or mainly companies?
Activity: 56
 Engineer.ai platform makes it possible for a layman to  benefit from their price, speed and operational efficiency by leveraging on it AI
Activity: 47
Given that all successfully built projects are automatically hosted, maintained, and updated via CloudOps, using AI to reduce web service costs and optimize output, client can be assured that their software will be maintained by in house development team.

Interesting thoughts you've shared about "using AI to reduce web service costs and optimize output."  Roll Eyes
Activity: 88
Will all the payment be made in NAYA, or other options , such as fiat/ETH/BTC ..... is available as well ?
Activity: 137
Merit: 3
Engineer.Ai create something that would keep customers who will continue to promote them to other people.  

I can't argue with you on that and the good thing about Engineer.ai, business of any size will
be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures.

Exactly they are always on Budget, Wicked Fast and always there that's the core promises of Enginner AI.

That's by no mean an easy goal to achieve. Is there any insurance that the project will deliver it?

I believe this was answered already, it was explained extensively in their Whitepaper and it has been summarized on their One Pager too! Roll Eyes

In a nutshell, the Naya token is A PLATFORM OF TRUST.  To further explain, the Naya is an ERC-20 utility token that allows clients to escrow payment based on smart contract managed deliverables and quality verification by independent stakeholders.  Cool

Also, engineer.ai had covered this aspect more specifically under "PLANNED FUTURE DEVELOPMENT (Betting on Content Delivery)." Cool "As each development starts, there are deadlines that can be missed. We can give the clients the opportunity to bet against this eventuality and if the deadline is missed then they will earn more tokens as recompense."

Indeed, the Whitepaper has explained it clearly already and summarized on their One Pager as well. Cool The only thing left really right now, is for us to know all the other juicy details of the eventual ICO Token Sale that everybody's waiting for.
Activity: 61
What I like about this idea is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the project of handling the process of conversion.

Yes, volatility remains to be an issue indeed. Cool And until that separate issue gets resolved, we'll eventually find out if engineer.ai's token economics will prove to be a strong reason and indicator for their NAYA token to become relevant in the crypto marketplace, as a means of payment outside engineer.ai's ecosystem.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
the idea of this project is huge. i honestly love it. they must have tried it at some base/core level to see if it develops satisfactory results and working projects. this is absolutely brilliant

Yes, I read on their website that engineer.ai was conceptualize in 2015 wherein Sachin had an epiphany - why not platformize this.  But the company's previous name was actually SD squared, which first started as an idea house in 2012, and in 2013 they became an AWS Partner in India wherein they started helping companies build ideas. And recently last year 2017, engineer.ai fully launches Builder V1. Cool

To make a long story short, since this isn't really a new company that's starting from scratch, engineer.ai is actually an evolution throughout the years, but is focused still on helping companies build their ideas towards completion with the use of their current Builder platform. Wink
Activity: 4
What I like about this idea is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the project of handling the process of conversion.
Activity: 238
i am an arabic translato , pm me if you need my help  Smiley Smiley

This is the wrong thread to apply for this mate, here's a link to their bounty thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountynaya-engineerai-ai-powered-ecosystem-lets-anyone-create-software-5023540
brand new
Investments in the real economy are one of the most stable investment options. Agree to invest in something that's much calmer than in an abstract idea! I am surely in this project!
Activity: 58
i am an arabic translato , pm me if you need my help  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 6
Good day there.
Wow. I am delighted with your idea. It issomething new. I will keep my eyes on it. It'swell planned.
brand new
The devs say that platform is progressing nicely. But they wan't to make sure to be a good product, without bugs, so give them a little more time. It should be out soon. I think the plan is progressing nicely.
Activity: 47
Engineer.Ai create something that would keep customers who will continue to promote them to other people.  

I can't argue with you on that and the good thing about Engineer.ai, business of any size will
be able to create and own custom software without risking over-budget projects or unexpected failures.

Exactly they are always on Budget, Wicked Fast and always there that's the core promises of Enginner AI.

That's by no mean an easy goal to achieve. Is there any insurance that the project will deliver it?

I believe this was answered already, it was explained extensively in their Whitepaper and it has been summarized on their One Pager too! Roll Eyes

In a nutshell, the Naya token is A PLATFORM OF TRUST.  To further explain, the Naya is an ERC-20 utility token that allows clients to escrow payment based on smart contract managed deliverables and quality verification by independent stakeholders.  Cool

Also, engineer.ai had covered this aspect more specifically under "PLANNED FUTURE DEVELOPMENT (Betting on Content Delivery)." Cool "As each development starts, there are deadlines that can be missed. We can give the clients the opportunity to bet against this eventuality and if the deadline is missed then they will earn more tokens as recompense."
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it's very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit.
The strategy of fast token sales in the first hours after entering the exchange has long been unprofitable. In this context, the market is more profitable to keep the coin until its most stable growth.
Pages:
Jump to: