Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 26. (Read 84749 times)

Activity: 966
Merit: 500
Hello,

newbie NEOS supporter here. I really don't get why the price of NEOS is being deliberately held down. This is such a great coin and a awesome community/dev! I was so fed up with scams/broken promises/lack of communication and now it seems I have found a safe haven. Just started to buy NEOS and I will promote this coin heavily. I'm a victim of OctoCoin (I lost quite a bit of money), which had a great mature community and I will tell all the folks there to switch to NEOS.

Your a smart man Wink
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Hello neos Smiley

Is there any site listing all difficulties by algo? Best if it had api too.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Glad to see some people found NEOS again

Me too man, me too.  We're just not rolling revisions out faster than we can audit them, that's all.  Trying to make sure everything is proper before offering it to the public. =)

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
It's rough now, but we're working on a few things - notably the diff algorithm which is currently not as tuned as it could be.  It's been the pink elephant in the room for some time now and we just didn't have enough samples to determine it definitely had to change because of the amount of people hashing Neos for so long and consistently.  However, be that as it may sometimes change has to happen for progress.  We'll be covering every angle we can to move forward positively and improve operations all around.

Best regards,

syntaks
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Hello,

newbie NEOS supporter here. I really don't get why the price of NEOS is being deliberately held down. This is such a great coin and a awesome community/dev! I was so fed up with scams/broken promises/lack of communication and now it seems I have found a safe haven. Just started to buy NEOS and I will promote this coin heavily. I'm a victim of OctoCoin (I lost quite a bit of money), which had a great mature community and I will tell all the folks there to switch to NEOS.

Ssshhhh....!   Just keep buying cheap NEOS like me and don't tell anyone...  hehe! Huge success ahead Grin
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
Hello,

sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
Never thought we would have official NEOS thread here after all those discussions on the official forum.

Glad it is here! Watching this space.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Interested to see what these major changes will be  Cool
legendary
Good morning folks,

I've written a post regarding mining over at our forum - and I'd really love to hear some feedback if you had the time to provide it.  http://forum.neoscoin.com/t/miners-id-like-to-know-your-opinion/260

Thanks a lot,

syntaks
It is and my apologies for not being as active here lately as I typically am.  I've been working on a solution to a few key issues with the current code.  Once those are tested and proven stable, I'll be detailing them and releasing them.  I believe I'm within my right mind to say once that happens, drastic changes should take place - in a very positive way.  I'll keep everyone updated but what we're doing is quite a bit of overhauling and takes particular attention to ensure it's done properly.

Best regards,

syntaks
Very excited for whats coming! The greatest thing is as soon as something great is released your already planning and working on the next! Not many devs out there that give their full time 24/7 on their coin.

If anyone wants to stay up to date live just join the irc!   http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#neoscoin   Smiley
NEOS has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!
+10000000
legendary
One thing I'll point out, is if you take a look at the order book on the sell side - you'll notice someone bought earlier up to 3k almost, then the remaining sales were in the 2700+ range and someone's intentionally pushing it down from 2790 to 2008.  The spread doesn't even make sense.  Just food for thought for those wondering why the price is held so low - it's intentional.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
NEOS has just been added to AllCrypt.com! The coin is live and available right now, although the blockchain might still be downloading - if so, deposits and deposit address generation will not be available until the blockchain is complete.

We have (or will very soon) post an announcement on Twitter as well. Follow us on twitter (@all_crypt or https://twitter.com/All_Crypt) to help spread the word and keep abreast of site news and updates.

We'd appreciate being listed as an active exchange in the OP of the this thread. If you'd like a high quality PNG logo to use, a zip is available at: http://www.allcrypt.com/aclogopack.zip

Important note: It sucks for everyone when there is a fork, or a version upgrade, and we don't get notified. Sometimes developers just tweet that there is an upgrade. We're busy running the site - very often we miss tweets - we get a lot every day! If there is an emergency upgrade, a hard fork coming in less than a week, a major issue that requires an immediate upgrade, if it's tweeted at us we may not see it. The only truly RELIABLE way to ensure we know about a mandatory upgrade is to submit a support ticket. Just have someone hop by http://support.allcrypt.com and let us know. We see those all the time, including on the dev staff's mobile devices.

If for some reason your github source changes (community takeover for example) PLEASE let us know that in the ticket. Our system is highly automated, and if you issue a new source code under a new git address, we won't know unless thats provided - our system will check the old address for the new version. Since we save it, you only need to worry about it if the github location changes. In all other cases, just letting us know we need to upgrade is enough!

I think that covers it! Thanks for your support of AllCrypt and we're proud to support you in return!

Fantastic!  Thanks a lot - I'll get on top of adding you to the OP now.

Sincerely,

syntaks
legendary
It is and my apologies for not being as active here lately as I typically am.  I've been working on a solution to a few key issues with the current code.  Once those are tested and proven stable, I'll be detailing them and releasing them.  I believe I'm within my right mind to say once that happens, drastic changes should take place - in a very positive way.  I'll keep everyone updated but what we're doing is quite a bit of overhauling and takes particular attention to ensure it's done properly.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

I just got into NEOS.

Is this an all time low price?

The price is 10x undervalued now

What was the lowest price this coin ever sold for though? Do you know? The pics on one thread show 71 satoshi but that could have been faked to demo something.

This is an all time low Smiley time to stack some neos Wink
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I just got into NEOS.

What was the lowest price this coin ever sold for though? Do you know? The pics on one thread show 71 satoshi but that could have been faked to demo something.

Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★

I just got into NEOS.

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

I just got into NEOS.

Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
Damn I thought the price couldn't get any lower. times are tough, still holding  Undecided
Pages:
Jump to: