Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 22. (Read 84749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
If there would be no news or improvements for months I wonder what the hell I'd use up all my time doing then in between.  =) We were on the path to steady progress on 2.0.2 when some core issues surfaced that *required* attention.  I'll be releasing updates/news as it comes in just the same as always.  Neos is my full-time, I do nothing - yes, I'll say it again - I do nothing but work on Neos.  You're more than welcome in our community whether you're holding or not though.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Oh a few have been accumulating, big things coming for neos Wink
I'm at 100k+ now. I'm assuming theres a few like me since no ones dumping.

I dumped. This is a long term coin. There will be no improvements or news stories for many months. The price will be back down at 1500 unless cryptocoins all go crazy when bitcoin goes to $2000. I will be accumulating again once it drops more.
how many did you dump?

and " There will be no improvements or news stories for many months."? clearly you don'tknow the dev
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★

I dumped. This is a long term coin. There will be no improvements or news stories for many months. The price will be back down at 1500 unless cryptocoins all go crazy when bitcoin goes to $2000. I will be accumulating again once it drops more.

Let's see...1500 sat Wink you made me laugh
Join the IRC channel and you'll know more about improvements
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

★ IT's Party Time! ★

Lol. You have 3%+ of total amount at this moment. Do you want more?  Cheesy
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Activity: 966
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
NEOS on second page of Bittrex now, awesome Smiley

Looks like somebody is slowly accumulating

Looking forward to the next update!
sgk
legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002
!! HODL !!
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004
Was this coin ever POW + POS at the same time?
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
A roller coaster price lately.
legendary
when a user sends transaction anonymously does it take more blocks and confirmations than a normal send? Because the diagram says it includes part of transaction in different blocks.

Yep.  The timing of the sends and spacing is intentional and will take longer to send than a traditional send.

thanks. how much time does it take. also is it possible for you to setup a way to convert btc to anonymous neos. or is it possible at all? like the whole process automatically.

it could be a lot useful

Anything is possible. =)  How much time it takes isn't predetermined and that's intentional as well by design.

if its possible. that would be great. like user is asked do you want to anonymize your btc. then they send btc to a particular address. then those coins buy neos from exchange and then those exchanged coins are sent back to a address specified by user. that would be nice. but i am still unsure how much development time this would take. since i dont have knowledge of a developer like you.

If it can be dreamt, it can be drawn. =)
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
when a user sends transaction anonymously does it take more blocks and confirmations than a normal send? Because the diagram says it includes part of transaction in different blocks.

Yep.  The timing of the sends and spacing is intentional and will take longer to send than a traditional send.

thanks. how much time does it take. also is it possible for you to setup a way to convert btc to anonymous neos. or is it possible at all? like the whole process automatically.

it could be a lot useful

Anything is possible. =)  How much time it takes isn't predetermined and that's intentional as well by design.

if its possible. that would be great. like user is asked do you want to anonymize your btc. then they send btc to a particular address. then those coins buy neos from exchange and then those exchanged coins are sent back to a address specified by user. that would be nice. but i am still unsure how much development time this would take. since i dont have knowledge of a developer like you.
legendary

it could be a lot useful

it could be a lot useful
legendary

Activity: 966
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
Be nice yall. Nothing wrong with suggestions.
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Question: Are Arbitrush servers decentralized?

We host the machines they operate on, but they're fully automated/self-sustained.  They're not decentralized in a sense of for example blockchain technology because we're not handling the process straight through the blockchain itself.  You can view how our model works here: http://neoscoin.com/info/neoscoin-arbitrush.pdf and if you have any other questions about it feel free to ask.

Best regards,

syntaks

Have you ever been interested in superNET? Jl7777 might be interested in your coin imho.

We don't need any supernet or shitnet or even ****net. This is dedicated and unique project

lol chill dude, just asking.

This question was asked thousands times

It doesn't justify your behaviour toward me tho.

excuse me mate if I do something to hurt you
Pages:
Jump to: