Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEOS]Neos v2.0.1 Released - Official Upgrade Thread - Performance & More - page 29. (Read 84749 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Hello Syntaks

I know that you're very respectable coder and developer. I have one suggestion for you. Would you like to accept as the norm to write here a daily report of the work done and coding progress in the same way as it does James in Bitcoindark? You can operate the technical wording, concepts and talk about your plans and achievements of the day. This will take time every day, but it will affect the community. This will support Neos investors and attract the attention of the new ones and other interested people in your very perspective project. I know you're very communicable men and you shouldn't hold the words. Your "arbitrush" is very promising technology, good luck and keep going forward.

With Regards, Cornett.

Sure I really don't have much of an issue with doing any of that aside from some discretion as to exact details of what's being worked on.  Believe it or not, I'm full-time Neos from wake until sleep so if I'm not posting as much it's not because I don't care to or don't want to - it's because I either fell asleep at my desk or I'm just in the middle of being pulled in a million directions while trying to code.  I'll do my best to do this, but I can't make any promises honestly.  If I had pre-written code to the point where I had the time during the day to post about it - that'd be easier =) but I'm actively coding now.  Right now I'm just working on the multipool for a bit to provide more selections and better stats.  The shape it's in - is barebones at best but it does work and pays out properly.  I'd just like to give a more in-depth look into stats if possible.  Following that I'm going back to working on a new subsystem for Neos for purposes I won't disclose just yet but it will definitely be worth the time and effort put into it.  I have a lot planned and I'm pretty confident that within the following weeks it will all be revealed and hopefully you (the community) will be able to make good use of it.  Here's what my project management portfolio currently looks like (literally copied/pasted from redmine):

Issue tracking

Bug: 51 open / 62
    Feature: 69 open / 69
    Support: 3 open / 5

Note some things are "bugs" as they irritated me and I wanted them changed, Feature is either features I thought of while coding or the community requested me to add in, and Support is a few side projects to help support Neos such as the multipool.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Hello Syntaks

I know that you're very respectable coder and developer. I have one suggestion for you. Would you like to accept as the norm to write here a daily report of the work done and coding progress in the same way as it does James in Bitcoindark? You can operate the technical wording, concepts and talk about your plans and achievements of the day. This will take time every day, but it will affect the community. This will support Neos investors and attract the attention of the new ones and other interested people in your very perspective project. I know you're very communicable men and you shouldn't hold the words. Your "arbitrush" is very promising technology, good luck and keep going forward.

With Regards, Cornett.
legendary

Haha that's great man =).  Thanks for the laugh.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 700
★ IT's Party Time! ★
Activity: 1680
Merit: 506
Trphy.io
The wallet works flawlessly for me now, really like it  Smiley

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
good for the v2.0.1 .
hope it works well.
legendary
The wallet works flawlessly for me now, really like it  Smiley

Great =) I'm glad you like it.  There's a bunch more in the works that's going to take a little bit of extra time to roll out but we'll get it out there.

Best regards,

syntaks
Activity: 966
The wallet works flawlessly for me now, really like it  Smiley

yessir! this wallet is something else, dunno if we can classify it as "just" a wallet Wink
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1128
I'm working on 2.0.2 as we speak tempus.  I've received a lot of great feedback from people and requests along with some improvements that can be made.  I'm also adding a couple of really cool friggin features into it that I was going to wait until the next major version, but I couldn't help it. =)  Either way of the market, I'll still be coding.  Just let me know if you need anything.

Best regards,

syntaks

Great! You never stop! ;-) Very eager what will come! Hope, more people will recognize how hard you're working.

By the way: This is an interesting Tweet:

Neoscoin - Locally Hosted Altcoin Developed in #Php - CryptoCoinsNews http://tinyurl.com/ld5no4g
https://twitter.com/Epricity/status/530047207001841664

The article is an old one, but interesting is: The Guy doesn't seem to come out of the Crypto-World. Didn't found any other Tweet of him about Crypto, also his Followers seem to be Developer but not in Crypto as well. Maybe a little first step, that Neos is recognized "outside". ;-)
legendary
I'm working on 2.0.2 as we speak tempus.  I've received a lot of great feedback from people and requests along with some improvements that can be made.  I'm also adding a couple of really cool friggin features into it that I was going to wait until the next major version, but I couldn't help it. =)  Either way of the market, I'll still be coding.  Just let me know if you need anything.

Best regards,

syntaks
legendary
Chart is looking nice! Slowly but steady climbing...
legendary
It seems, there is a steady increase of buy-support.

Buys in BTC: 6,3
Sells in BTC: 1,9
You can add another 1.5 BTC to that, as well.  Cool

It seems that nobody want to fill your order... ;-)

Maybe ppl begin to understand that this is a very safe place in times of burning Hypes and Scams.
I had to move it up to 60k to fill :/ but w.e still cheap coins IMO, sending another 1 BTC to bittrex as we speak for a little more cheap coins.

I'm also accumulating. Neos is this undervalued because too much money is frozen in Mintpal and thrown away for Scams. But... people will learn the difference between betting ("No Scam! Scam? No scam? SCAM!") and investing in real projects and real value.
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
BitcoinStoreStarter.com
It seems, there is a steady increase of buy-support.

Buys in BTC: 6,3
Sells in BTC: 1,9
You can add another 1.5 BTC to that, as well.  Cool

It seems that nobody want to fill your order... ;-)

Maybe ppl begin to understand that this is a very safe place in times of burning Hypes and Scams.
I had to move it up to 60k to fill :/ but w.e still cheap coins IMO, sending another 1 BTC to bittrex as we speak for a little more cheap coins.
Activity: 966
Hey folks,

fuk.io just posted up their November suggestions so I thought I'd share the link: http://fuk.io/november-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptos-to-mine-and-invest-in-for-high-profits/

Best regards,

syntaks

Awesome!

Especially I like this part:

NEOS Neoscoin – the uniquess here is.. this coins platform is written in PHP, which gives it loads of future abilities to be easily integrated to sites/portals or various apps. The wallet is so crazy its just best to see it for yourself to see something new in this world. To top that there is full anonimization of transactions, private messaging, market data, your pools stats and other things. This brings somethign totally new to cryptoworld and the devs are 100% commited, not doing this for money.

;-))
Just couldn't be put in better words.... keep it up syntaks Wink
Activity: 503
Yes, nice to see this thread back up with the devs. I've been holding the line, holding my coins, and it looks like the markets are starting to see some action. Couple of huge buy walls on Bittrex, and I don't see very much on the other side of the table. Now maybe I'll put a little something on the multipool!
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
NEOS mention there looks hot Smiley))))))))))
Activity: 812
Litecoin Association Director
This is a very safe place in times of burning Hypes and Scams.  Grin

Very much a plus 1 from me.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
electroneum.com
Keep doing what youre doing, there are many people watching, investors just hanging on because they know over time what happens to good things that don't give up.
Activity: 402
Merit: 250
 This is a very safe place in times of burning Hypes and Scams.  Grin
legendary
Hey folks,

fuk.io just posted up their November suggestions so I thought I'd share the link: http://fuk.io/november-2014-report-best-altcoins-and-cryptos-to-mine-and-invest-in-for-high-profits/

Best regards,

syntaks

Awesome!

Especially I like this part:

NEOS Neoscoin – the uniquess here is.. this coins platform is written in PHP, which gives it loads of future abilities to be easily integrated to sites/portals or various apps. The wallet is so crazy its just best to see it for yourself to see something new in this world. To top that there is full anonimization of transactions, private messaging, market data, your pools stats and other things. This brings somethign totally new to cryptoworld and the devs are 100% commited, not doing this for money.

;-))
Pages:
Jump to: