Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEU][FTH] 🚀🚀 Neufund. End-to-end asset tokenization and issuance. 🚀🚀 - page 11. (Read 14003 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Neufund
How much NEU / ETH will I receive once the platform goes live in I will additionally ETH ETH to my account

Once the Plattform is live and I am able to invest in companies on which rate will my ETH become exchanged to Eur-t.?

You will always invest according to the current value of ETH vs Euro. NEU issuance curve is described in the whitepaper, so you can calculate how much for each Euro you will get.
Neufund
Are these equity tokens supported by the law systems of the USA?

Currently we do not support US customers as legal structure in US is much different than in EU. In Germany we have 2 types of securities, while in US you have only one.
We are not saying that it won't be possible to invest into ETOs in the future on our platform, but currently we are focusing to be fully compliant with European laws (which in fact are in compliance with most of the world in this case). When everything will be working we will start thinking about US.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
How much NEU / ETH will I receive once the platform goes live in I will additionally ETH ETH to my account

Once the Plattform is live and I am able to invest in companies on which rate will my ETH become exchanged to Eur-t.?
Activity: 504
Merit: 122
No. Actually US citizens are excluded from investing via Neufund (currently), since US regulations have effectively killed the blockchain industry in the US. Can consider it a warning signal, or the beginning of the end, but US is becoming a big laggard. As far as I know/heard, Neufund is thinking about partnering with US based projects, because to do the same thing there you have to have a completely different set up.
Why so? US can be one of the first countries fully implemented cryptocurrencies. They just say that there will be no anonimous. If you fill up with SEC than you can operate in absolutely legal field.
Activity: 109
No. Actually US citizens are excluded from investing via Neufund (currently), since US regulations have effectively killed the blockchain industry in the US. Can consider it a warning signal, or the beginning of the end, but US is becoming a big laggard. As far as I know/heard, Neufund is thinking about partnering with US based projects, because to do the same thing there you have to have a completely different set up.
Activity: 112
I bought today. While in the red, but I'm sure that everything will be fine in the long-term Smiley
NEU is a HODLers token, 99% of investors in it are not going to sell for several years, knowing it will grow (just take a look at the issuance curve). Short term fluctuations are not that important.
Activity: 78
Merit: 21
I bought today. While in the red, but I'm sure that everything will be fine in the long-term Smiley
will this be on a proper exchange any time soon?
Of course it will. Why not?
Activity: 284
Merit: 100
will this be on a proper exchange any time soon?
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
Now I'm feeling really bad for selling my bounty tokens. At least I kept those NEU tokens that I received from investing into ICO (ICBM). Now I'm not planning to sell them anytime soon, even though I would already get more ETH than I invested.

NEU token has potential to be worth tens of dollars when some projects get started and funded on Neufund platform. NEU tokens are like shares of the company/platform and NEU owners will receive part of fees. So it's quite clear that the price of NEU will grow also in the future, because the number of tokens is limited and demand for them will surely increase when the fundraising platform comes to life.

Can't wait to invest ETH to projects lunching on Neufund platform.
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
100USD here we come... Best new cryptop Idea 2018
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
All our data is updated on Coinmarketcap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neumark/

Etherdelta is still not added, but NEU was not traded there for a while. To add it we would need at least 1k USD daily volume.
Circulating supply only 28,662,055 NEU, according to supply and demand this is will make the price very expensive at least $3, i will hold some coin to make more money
Neufund
All our data is updated on Coinmarketcap:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neumark/

Etherdelta is still not added, but NEU was not traded there for a while. To add it we would need at least 1k USD daily volume.
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
After Neumark had been added to Coinmarketcup few days ago the price increased almost two times. And this is just the beginning. Just look onto the chart. The  high price in the beginning of the chart was dropped after bounty paymant, then soft hands began selling. Now, tokens flow into stronger hands, and the price is strengthening.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
NEU is rocking on liqui.....NEU is growing smoothly on liqui.. Best investment for next year
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1012
Wow the prise of NEU start rice now! and The volume too! We can see it here https://liqui.io/#/exchange/NEU_BTC and on etherdelta. It seems to me that we will see how the price will rise on this NY too) But I think that it isn't late to buy NEU)
You guys are getting results even while on holidays! Best of wishes for the New Year, let it be the Year of Neufund!
Neufund
Oh and now if somebody want to se how much our Neumark cost You can see on coinmarketcap. Few minutes ago Neumark was added! https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/neumark/

great,, but the exchange only liqui,, without etherdelta
https://etherdelta.com/#NEU-ETH
i believe soon the marketcap will rising  Wink

It's still work in progress... we applied to do some fixes on the coinmarketcap listing so hoping to have all sorted out soon Smiley
But finally it's showing there.
Pages:
Jump to: