Pages:
Author

Topic: 📢🔥[ANN]NEURONEUM - Best In Decentralized Cloud Computing & Crypto-Mining🔥📢 - page 37. (Read 17797 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 1
when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me
Very interesting project and the idea if Neuralink card is also impressive. The hardcap is very big and it might be difficult to reach that target if the markets didn't recover fast.

Talking about crypto market, it seems to be recovering, but I would expect neuroneum team to make plans based on these speculations. Most Project try to design a unique way to raise funds.

yeah, i really wish most crypto project would get a new way of raising startup funds given that complete reliance on ICOs is not complete i would suggest they opt their effort of getting angel investors onboard
Activity: 826
Merit: 102
Very interesting project and the idea if Neuralink card is also impressive. The hardcap is very big and it might be difficult to reach that target if the markets didn't recover fast.

Talking about crypto market, it seems to be recovering, but I would expect neuroneum team to make plans based on these speculations. Most Project try to design a unique way to raise funds.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Activity: 672
Merit: 11

I think the mining industry would reveal where it is heading. Given the crypto situation is not really helping many however we could be looking at a correction soon. especially that there are signs of recovery

Once the correction is over, which I think this is time of bottoming out, mining industries will pick its pace from here. Market stability is extremely important for mining industry to go its peak again.

During this bear market, a lot of miners did shut down because it was simply not economical enough anymore. But I guess when BTC goes up again, mining will become more profitable again.

Yea, its no news that the bear market dealt a decisive blow on every niche that has to do with the cryptocurrency industry but i believe its a temporary situation, in fact, good projects are springing up to take this opportunity of the market and create something out of it because once the industry becomes buoyant, the strong ones will be there to enjoy the benefits
Activity: 420
Merit: 2
i like what NEURONEUM got to give us.they got everything in mind to be make one stop Platform where we get everything at one place! but i'm really confused on their Cloud mining system and how that's gonna work out!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 101

I think the mining industry would reveal where it is heading. Given the crypto situation is not really helping many however we could be looking at a correction soon. especially that there are signs of recovery

Once the correction is over, which I think this is time of bottoming out, mining industries will pick its pace from here. Market stability is extremely important for mining industry to go its peak again.

During this bear market, a lot of miners did shut down because it was simply not economical enough anymore. But I guess when BTC goes up again, mining will become more profitable again.
Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

Activity: 434
well i believe neuroneum are here to change that they will create a mining platform that is tailored to the current stage of cryptocurrency what this means is that they will excel where previous project have failed

Hope thats the case the industry could use a shot in the arm seen too many fail and really want to see some successes start to mount these teams now know where the industry is at and where the market is at and hopefully can plan so that they can maintain things much better than the unexpected way things were even 6 months ago
Interesting that they could make the audiences better and move rapidly to gather more interests from the new and potential investors.
Activity: 490
well i believe neuroneum are here to change that they will create a mining platform that is tailored to the current stage of cryptocurrency what this means is that they will excel where previous project have failed

Hope thats the case the industry could use a shot in the arm seen too many fail and really want to see some successes start to mount these teams now know where the industry is at and where the market is at and hopefully can plan so that they can maintain things much better than the unexpected way things were even 6 months ago

Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io

Neuroneum seems to be a nice project. It’s brave to see a project with an aim to make a difference in mining. Why do I need a crypto debit card from a computing power marketplace project?

cryptocurrency is changing and i believe the conditions required for mining are constantly changing startup like neuroneum will make a huge impression on investors

Yeah. We have seen a lot of cloud mining platforms fail. And most of them cannot be accessed with users with low graphic cards on their pc or devices.

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Neuroneum seems to be a nice project. It’s brave to see a project with an aim to make a difference in mining. Why do I need a crypto debit card from a computing power marketplace project?

cryptocurrency is changing and i believe the conditions required for mining are constantly changing startup like neuroneum will make a huge impression on investors

Yeah. We have seen a lot of cloud mining platforms fail. And most of them cannot be accessed with users with low graphic cards on their pc or devices.

Thats right. Any further information on the high rewards? How does this rewards work especially in such bad markets?
Activity: 728

Activity: 826
Merit: 102
I like the idea of a crypto to fiat card, i have to say every time i've talked to others about crypto it's always "ya but what can i do with it really" if companies can start offering actual ways to USE the crypto hopefully adoption will grow.

Yea, you have a point, i believe its best that projects aim at creating something of value for the community, when there's value, the industry will grow to a point of acceptance, as it is now, many are just too skeptical to get into the cryptocurrency as they see what the industry offers as virtual, unclear or a fantasy kind of thing  but its good to see that things are changing

ICO has gone wrong. What chances does Neuroneum have to be successful?
First they need more promotions. Have a great idea isn’t just going to do the magic. I know a lot of people that would want to invest in a project with good intentions and likely profits. Also, I NEED A WORKING PRODUCT from the team. MVP would show the product isn’t just another cloud mining scam.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I like the idea of a crypto to fiat card, i have to say every time i've talked to others about crypto it's always "ya but what can i do with it really" if companies can start offering actual ways to USE the crypto hopefully adoption will grow.

Yea, you have a point, i believe its best that projects aim at creating something of value for the community, when there's value, the industry will grow to a point of acceptance, as it is now, many are just too skeptical to get into the cryptocurrency as they see what the industry offers as virtual, unclear or a fantasy kind of thing  but its good to see that things are changing
Activity: 686

To instantly convert your mining/computing profits into fiat and be able to spend it everywhere Wink

Before ICO, mining companies are promising a lot but after ICO many companies failed to develop what they mentioned in the roadmap, whether do you have any software currently working to mine the NEURONEUM coin?
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
Bountyhive.io
I don't get whats holding back more projects from bringing a debit card to market faster, to ease usage of their mining earnings, its the obvious thing that the average joe would want to get involved in crypto or mining because its something their used to, so you can shade a bit of the complexity with an ease of access side as well
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

To instantly convert your mining/computing profits into fiat and be able to spend it everywhere Wink
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0

We completely agree! Cryptocurrency has the capacity to completely change the world for the better! But as it stands it’s not very usable in the real world. Undecided We’re confident that crypto adoption will grow by providing consumers with all the security and cost saving advantages of crypto, together with fiat's ease of access!  Cheesy

Pages:
Jump to: