Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS 2.0 / PoW Hybrid | Blake2s PoW | NO Premine | - page 10. (Read 126652 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 10
I'm using windows wallet. my transaction is confirmed too late. why could it be?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
What a price dump lol, soon this coin will go to 1 sat ....

To be fair, everything is in the red today in crypto land Smiley
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What a price dump lol, soon this coin will go to 1 sat ....
Hi all, nevacoin.net will be down for a few hours, I am moving the webserver to a new location.

Cheers
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Since @krile is not gonna talk about this i will mention it so you all can at least have a chance to understand why there are delays and at first sight impressions that nothing is going on.

@krile just got a new job with a mayor cloud and fibernet provider in Slovenia and his responsibilites are very serious. His new employer is also a very strategic partner for our projects but this was not supposes to be announced yet. Lets just put it like this massive infrastructure is just crying to head over to the blockchain ecosystem.

When everything is in its place the way i/we invisioned all will be revealed.

Please dont judge us for the slow development curve. We never asked for a penny from the community nor was there a developer premine and for that we can only ask for you to be patient as we are not gonna abandon our projects. For those that stick around the future of cryptocurrency is very much bright and there is a place in this world for altcoins as well.

A side note that besides @krile and i have dayjobs and family wea re very active people in crypto and we both have jobs in a non profit organization Bitcoin association Slovenie where i am entrusted with the president seat and @krile is my second in command so that you all understand that our altcoins are not the only responsbility here but we have an obligation to the entire contries cyptocurrency community.

I dont know if these words mean anything to anyone but i am here for the truth and nothing less. You all have a great day and keep the cryptospirit on. Cheers. Jure
And we need more life here and everywhere Smiley
Activity: 84
Pool NevaCoin

Fee 2%
No registration
Auto payments 30 min
Large selection of coins and algorithms

http://TimeTeh.com/
Impossible, but if to add this coin to Polo or Bittrex, jesus Smiley

Well just a dream lol
Yeah any updates, news, plans ?

We need action Smiley

Sure updates are comming, but I am not telling when. If all went according to plan updates would be out already Smiley

In an effort to not make any hype and make emptiy deadline promisses that serve nothing else than dsapointment I will refrain from making any announcements.

But yes, this coin developemnet is still alive and kicking.

Cheers Smiley
Yeah any updates, news, plans ?

We need action Smiley
Activity: 16
We are cryptocurrency
Is this a sufficient configuration for a solo?

server=1
rpcuser=neva
rpcpassword=neva
rpcport=11111
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1

Jup you are all good. If you by chance remove the custom RPC port teh default hardcoded  is "RPC port: 3791"

Activity: 60
Is this a sufficient configuration for a solo?

server=1
rpcuser=neva
rpcpassword=neva
rpcport=11111
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
Activity: 237
Merit: 100
zpool exchange 5 coins (with blake2s algo) to Neva (or to btc). Yesterday I try to mine Neva coin again. for 1 hour can mine only 11 coins with zpool mine logic (all coins by blake2s algo to Neva). 33Gh/s summary (13*1060 3gb and 1*1070).
We are cryptocurrency
1 hour mine on zpool.ca and take only 2 neva coins. very profitable coin, yeah Grin

If Zpool didnt find / mine any blocks in that 1 hour then your hashrate doesnt matter. ALso note that Zpool is an autoswittching multipool. That means that Zpool is not necesarry mining Neva with your power , you only choose to get paid in NevaCoins when you set the c=NEVA parameter in your miner config.

Might i suggest you add your Neva address at the end of this url http://zpool.ca/?address=

These are the latest blocks that have been mined by Zpool http://zpool.ca/site/block?id=1571.

With your power you might as well try your luck solo.

Cheers.
1 hour mine on zpool.ca and take only 2 neva coins. very profitable coin, yeah Grin
Activity: 151
JOIN a POOL  LIKE ZPOOL YOU CAN MINE 50 to 100 Neva in an hour or two
Hi ALL! How many coins can mine with 13*gtx 1060 3gb and 1*gtx 1070 (35GH/s summary, if i`m correct)?
We are cryptocurrency
Since the Slack invite link is not longer active and i cant generate a new one here is a signup form.

We will process invites once or twice a week.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Pages:
Jump to: