Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS 2.0 / PoW Hybrid | Blake2s PoW | NO Premine | - page 13. (Read 126652 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
When i had 1500 coins i was finding at least 1-2 blocks a day, now just tons of orphans,

Is this issue will continue, gonna just jump for another coin
I dont know what shit is happening with this coin,
But  i dont even find a single block with my 8000 matured coins in a wallet.

Seems Neva got issues.
Activity: 25
Just a question, why in AikaPool have a miner with 500GH/s and the network doesn't incrase the hashrate?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 44, prev=00000000001e01a75b0a62939dedcf4484e30958822644c11ccf3c051cc1fe31
ERROR: AcceptToMemoryPool : nonstandard transaction: non-final

I have a lot of these in the logs and the wallet is maxing out the CPU.

Is this during the initial sync or it just appeared on a node that is running 24/7?

Checked all my nodes, nothing out of the usual in the logs...

Edit: Are you running version 1.4?

It's a 24/7 node and it started maybe a few days ago. 1.4 wallet.

I found that if I replace my wallet.dat (3.1MB) with a new wallet the CPU usage is down to 8-14%.

Guess the wallet has too many orphans its trying to process or something.

Edit: scratch that, it's back even on a new wallet with no transactions.
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 3586, prev=b485236ec1c461b233b63f395eb05571b0f67b92a4f90d5162599e5b759e5ecd

I just did a complete resync of my wallet (I wiped the data dir, excluding wallet.dat).

Sync took around one hour, lots of orphans during sync but nothing out of the usual. After sync the cpu usage dropped to nothing and nothing unusual in the debug log.

Can you try resyncing, and delete peers.dat too.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 44, prev=00000000001e01a75b0a62939dedcf4484e30958822644c11ccf3c051cc1fe31

Is this during the initial sync or it just appeared on a node that is running 24/7?

It's a 24/7 node and it started maybe a few days ago. 1.4 wallet.

I found that if I replace my wallet.dat (3.1MB) with a new wallet the CPU usage is down to 8-14%.

Guess the wallet has too many orphans its trying to process or something.

Edit: scratch that, it's back even on a new wallet with no transactions.
ProcessBlock: ORPHAN BLOCK 3586, prev=b485236ec1c461b233b63f395eb05571b0f67b92a4f90d5162599e5b759e5ecd
Sadly PoSWallet is delisting a majory of the altcoins from their platform so please withdraw your NEVAs before 12th June.

Msg on site:

Dear PoSWallet Community,

We want to take a few minutes and share some of our long term strategy with all of you. When we started this project, the focus was on taking a handful of pretty active coins and providing a place for users to group stake. As that idea has evolved over the past year and a half with the addition of new coins, we have had many successes and challenges; one thing has become clear though: the crypto market in general is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructure we set up that is no longer being used. We will have a financial loss this month, and based on our trajectory with the current ideology behind poswallet.com, the loss will grow over time. Therefore, we are changing our focus and getting back to basics.

So with that being said, we are going to go back and focus on the important stuff - promoting POSW as a currency that can be used for more than just the exchange at poswallet.com while supporting a few other 'big player' coins. As new coins appear and become established, we will investigate adding them to the platform as well. We will be delisting the majority of coins over the next month or so to align with this strategy - mainly coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins. Coins in maintenance will still be able to be requested to be withdrawn; however, some coins do not have nodes or active devs/communities and may not be able to be brought back out of maintenance. We will try and process all withdrawals on coins in maintenance as quickly as possible, but some will be delayed as they need to be done manually.

While we take these actions, we are also going to update the POSW coin technology and work with partners to get POSW accepted in a variety of stores/vendors. We will continue the monthly dividends (we purchased 150k POSW to disburse this month, even though we had a loss) and will also continue website development and adding new features. Based on this decision, the roadmap will change as well. Our focus is being refined to making POSW a great option for use in the crypto world, rather than its current role as a support coin.

We appreciate the community's patience while we work through these changes and we are always open to feedback.

Thanks,
PoSWallet Team

I didn't see neva currently listed but I could see the delist coming so you might have some time remove as a opposed to some other coins we know...

Its marked for removal for shure. One must have a personal deposit generated in order to see status adn delisting msg.

https://i.imgur.com/QEd5zAR.png

Shitwallet.com,

Those suckers should be based on Pos pool, now their fxxx mouths exploded they want to turn all this thing in to exchange.

Shitwallet is dead and with this action, they themselfs game over.
I have now 8000 Nevas, and only 1-2 blocks a day i solve out of 50 orphans, is that normal ?
Activity: 746
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051
ICO? Not even once.

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

Its marked for removal for shure. One must have a personal deposit generated in order to see status adn delisting msg.

That's different from the past. A bit devious now...
We are cryptocurrency
Sadly PoSWallet is delisting a majory of the altcoins from their platform so please withdraw your NEVAs before 12th June.

Msg on site:

We want to take a few minutes and share some of our long term strategy with all of you. When we started this project, the focus was on taking a handful of pretty active coins and providing a place for users to group stake. As that idea has evolved over the past year and a half with the addition of new coins, we have had many successes and challenges; one thing has become clear though: the crypto market in general is too unstable to effectively provide group stake services for the majority of coins we have listed at poswallet.com. Interesting coins pop up and swell with a large community, then disappear just as fast - resulting in a lot of infrastructure we set up that is no longer being used. We will have a financial loss this month, and based on our trajectory with the current ideology behind poswallet.com, the loss will grow over time. Therefore, we are changing our focus and getting back to basics.

So with that being said, we are going to go back and focus on the important stuff - promoting POSW as a currency that can be used for more than just the exchange at poswallet.com while supporting a few other 'big player' coins. As new coins appear and become established, we will investigate adding them to the platform as well. We will be delisting the majority of coins over the next month or so to align with this strategy - mainly coins with low user bases, low volume, or little technological improvement vs. other coins. Coins in maintenance will still be able to be requested to be withdrawn; however, some coins do not have nodes or active devs/communities and may not be able to be brought back out of maintenance. We will try and process all withdrawals on coins in maintenance as quickly as possible, but some will be delayed as they need to be done manually.

While we take these actions, we are also going to update the POSW coin technology and work with partners to get POSW accepted in a variety of stores/vendors. We will continue the monthly dividends (we purchased 150k POSW to disburse this month, even though we had a loss) and will also continue website development and adding new features. Based on this decision, the roadmap will change as well. Our focus is being refined to making POSW a great option for use in the crypto world, rather than its current role as a support coin.

We appreciate the community's patience while we work through these changes and we are always open to feedback.

Thanks,
PoSWallet Team

I didn't see neva currently listed but I could see the delist coming so you might have some time remove as a opposed to some other coins we know...

Activity: 358
Merit: 250

Msg on site:

Thanks,
PoSWallet Team

We are cryptocurrency

Msg on site:

Thanks,
PoSWallet Team

Activity: 25
For who have raspberry pi nodes with overheating problems, i've made a "github share" with some solution for this... Obviously, a heatsink is needed, this node have a heatsink and this fan, controlled via GPIO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l92t4MchpsA -> Demonstration video;

https://github.com/LuizPauloDamaceno/Raspberry-PI-GPIO-fan-control -> Github with the project.

Cheers
Activity: 75
Crap Yobit wallet statys maintenance ....

Why the hell on earth!
still in maintenance i gave up on my 480 deposit for neva =( even block chain says it and the change was never collected .It is sad =(
We are cryptocurrency

Why the hell on earth!

Well thats Yobit.

Why the hell on earth!
This coin need more atraction,

Need new people to come on it Smiley
If you have any suggestions to create some buzz, feel free to let the Dev know or let me know I can talk to the guys incharge for you.

Easy, just buy buy buy Smiley
Activity: 116
Merit: 100
This is the FUTURE
Pages:
Jump to: