Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS 2.0 / PoW Hybrid | Blake2s PoW | NO Premine | - page 9. (Read 126652 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 10
Yes but when you make a gift, you want that gift to have some sort of stability. Is the coin alone a gift to anyone? Like "here are some NevaCoins, happy birthday"? That person should be able to make use of those coins. Imagine volatility cuts the usability in half within a few minutes, both sides would be upset.
Price has not been anymore volatile than most coins. Neva has actually incrementally gone up in price, regardless of a couple pumps. If you want to see a what a high volatile coin is type UNIT in to CMC.
Also Nevacoin has one advantage over BTC since Neva is hybrid PoS/PoW so you do not need mining equipment to earn more, you can just leave your wallet open for staking.

What if you want to make an expensive present? Let's say a car, can you do it with NEVA? Is there enough liquidity and price stability? I doubt there will ever be since even Bitcoin is struggling with stability.

I think I made a valid point here and yet I didn't receive any answer. I also see that the thread since then turned quiet. I mean, if you have a good answer to that then it would be huge. The truth is: until now, nobody really had an absolute reliable answer as for price stability.

Here is the answer: neva is a music band and u should tell those noobs to stop copying names people had been using for their artwork long before u were born. I will stop here and get back when u get smarter, more docile and can be inclined to continue this conversation. Ignorance is not permitted and, if present, will not be tolerated.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
why is the stake of this coin so bad 18/30 stakes i got  are not accepted over a time of 2 months with 19k coins
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
What if you want to make an expensive present? Let's say a car, can you do it with NEVA? Is there enough liquidity and price stability? I doubt there will ever be since even Bitcoin is struggling with stability.

I think I made a valid point here and yet I didn't receive any answer. I also see that the thread since then turned quiet. I mean, if you have a good answer to that then it would be huge. The truth is: until now, nobody really had an absolute reliable answer as for price stability.
Technically you could buy a car but as of now it would not be feasible. Neva only has a marketcap of 57k. You would have to own about 50% of the coins to do so.  Price has been very stable if you look at its price towards fiat, not to say it has not fluctuated some.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Yes but when you make a gift, you want that gift to have some sort of stability. Is the coin alone a gift to anyone? Like "here are some NevaCoins, happy birthday"? That person should be able to make use of those coins. Imagine volatility cuts the usability in half within a few minutes, both sides would be upset.
Price has not been anymore volatile than most coins. Neva has actually incrementally gone up in price, regardless of a couple pumps. If you want to see a what a high volatile coin is type UNIT in to CMC.
Also Nevacoin has one advantage over BTC since Neva is hybrid PoS/PoW so you do not need mining equipment to earn more, you can just leave your wallet open for staking.

Activity: 130
Merit: 3
Hello everyone!

NevaCoin [NEVA] added to https://umine.org/

Low fee 0.5%, payouts every 2 hours!

Happy mining  Cool

I can find only skunk algo on your site...
Sorry for that, now all working!

Activity: 103
Hello everyone!

Happy mining  Cool

I can find only skunk algo on your site...
Activity: 115
Help , i do not sync.
Activity: 130
Merit: 3
Hello everyone!

Happy mining  Cool
Does anyone know how long it takes to transfer Neva from another wallet into Neva wallet? Send coins from Cryptopia to neva wallet but no show as yet
Does not take too long. Though I do remember Cryptopia can be slow to transfer coins out. Are they still listed on the exchange as pending? Or does the exchange list them as sent?
Activity: 149
Merit: 100
Does anyone know how long it takes to transfer Neva from another wallet into Neva wallet? Send coins from Cryptopia to neva wallet but no show as yet
Activity: 462

The biggest issue for any coin now is distribution and a person can go to the cryptoid explorer and click on the network and geolocate tab to see whether this coin is concentrated in one country or attracts people from far flung places.
I'm using windows wallet. my transaction is confirmed too late. why could it be?
What do you mean... confirmed too late?
yes,first confirmation came 20 minutes later (1/10)
is this normal?
Can be, what was your tx fee set to? Like BTC the speed of the transaction can depend on the fee. At one time this coin had fast transactions with no fee but that is no longer the case.
Why wouldn't someone just use Bitcoin instead? Isn't this just another cryptocurrency with higher volatility? Or is it more about the symbolic aspect?
why should I use? would you say one advantage, instant,cheap,easily accessible?
I have 0.001 btc, already disappearing with txfee.I dont care
This coin only 0.00000200.

Activity: 90
Why wouldn't someone just use Bitcoin instead? Isn't this just another cryptocurrency with higher volatility? Or is it more about the symbolic aspect?
why should I use? would you say one advantage, instant,cheap,easily accessible?
I have 0.001 btc, already disappearing with txfee.I dont care
This coin only 0.00000200.
Activity: 90
I'm using windows wallet. my transaction is confirmed too late. why could it be?
yes,first confirmation came 20 minutes later (1/10)
is this normal?
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
What a price dump lol, soon this coin will go to 1 sat ....

To be fair, everything is in the red today in crypto land Smiley

i would disagree, not 50% red.

This coin going down from 1000 to 500 in no time ...
Pages:
Jump to: