Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS 2.0 / PoW Hybrid | Blake2s PoW | NO Premine | - page 11. (Read 126652 times)

legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
which is latest wallet version ?
Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I think pow phase is too long, or block reward should half.

We are actually planing on making PoW longer (forever). There is a halving approx every 7 years.

There will be an update soon that will increase the block time a bit, looking at blackcoin lore code now...

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I think pow phase is too long, or block reward should half.
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency
Neva falling below the ground Sad

Yet p2p network remains strong!

Neva falling below the ground Sad
NiceHash added blake2s algo today.

Get started: https://www.nicehash.com/?p=gstarted

Twitter: https://twitter.com/NiceHashMining/status/876816757633298432

Europe - Amsterdam (NiceHash)

Sweet! Nice seeing Nevacoin mentioned first Smiley
Activity: 1

https://i.imgur.com/rGMBIOP.jpg?1

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.eu.nicehash.com:3361

USA - San Jose (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.usa.nicehash.com:3361

China - Hong Kong (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.hk.nicehash.com:3361

Japan - Tokyo (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.jp.nicehash.com:3361

India - Chennai (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.in.nicehash.com:3361

Brazil - Sao Paulo (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.br.nicehash.com:3361

Great news  Grin Shocked https://twitter.com/NiceHashMining/status/876816757633298432
Activity: 1472
Merit: 505
We are cryptocurrency

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.eu.nicehash.com:3361

USA - San Jose (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.usa.nicehash.com:3361

China - Hong Kong (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.hk.nicehash.com:3361

Japan - Tokyo (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.jp.nicehash.com:3361

India - Chennai (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.in.nicehash.com:3361

Brazil - Sao Paulo (WestHash)

Code:
stratum+tcp://blake2s.br.nicehash.com:3361
The question, to who knows,

I use now GTX1070, what if i add to same rig few GTX 750 Ti, is it possible towrk both on same mainboard ?

I don't see a reason why not, they both use the same driver.

Just tryed nope, screen got no sygnal from both cards, so maybe becouse can be mixed same series ...

only separate they have screen on
I use to use a 750 Ti with some GTX 960s and they worked fine. They work separately in the same slot or in the slots you are trying to use them together?

Gtx 1070 first slot, gtx 750 ti second slot Pcie 16x slot i mean,  i have total 16x lost 3 and 1x slots 3. Msi Z270 Gamin K3 main board, both card coolers working, but screen dont get any signal, when i remove one card so it working again

You can try fiddling with the PCI settings in the BIOS. I think it would work 100% if you used PCI risers. Plugging both in the PCIe16x slots doesn't work sometimes. Some mobos only support SLI or only crossfire or are just a pain for other reasons. Using the risers you bypass that since it uses the PCIe1x mode.

My Mobo supports 6x cards it is Gaming model Z270,

Both cards have same drivers, SLI well SLI is allready stone age, Mobo no need to support Sli to run multiple cards.

Anyway i still think that 7xx series vs 10xxx series just too big difference.

My PSU is Cooler master 750wats bronze, should be fine to run 2 cards

I use now GTX1070, what if i add to same rig few GTX 750 Ti, is it possible towrk both on same mainboard ?

Just tryed nope, screen got no sygnal from both cards, so maybe becouse can be mixed same series ...

I use to use a 750 Ti with some GTX 960s and they worked fine. They work separately in the same slot or in the slots you are trying to use them together?

Gtx 1070 first slot, gtx 750 ti second slot Pcie 16x slot i mean,  i have total 16x lost 3 and 1x slots 3. Msi Z270 Gamin K3 main board, both card coolers working, but screen dont get any signal, when i remove one card so it working again

You can try fiddling with the PCI settings in the BIOS. I think it would work 100% if you used PCI risers. Plugging both in the PCIe16x slots doesn't work sometimes. Some mobos only support SLI or only crossfire or are just a pain for other reasons. Using the risers you bypass that since it uses the PCIe1x mode.

It does not sound like your MOBO is your problem. It's either your drivers(have you tried downgrading your drivers? or doing a fresh install?) or PSU (what PSU are you using? Could be a power issue?).

Activity: 48
Merit: 60
Hello Community
Help needed
Does anyone know,what to need set wallet,
so that the stake stack does not split half and half

Br

Can you explain further what you mean?

Hello

If we take 2 random blocks, say 371626
And considered a rawtransaction, we will see.
N0 value = 0
N1 value = stake pile

Then look at block 371727
N0 = 0
N1 = 1/2 pile
N2 = 1/2 pile

So what needs to be done in a wallet so the stack is not half and half

Br
Hello Community
Help needed

Br

Can you explain further what you mean?
Activity: 48
Merit: 60
Hello Community
Help needed

Br

Pages:
Jump to: