Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS 2.0 / PoW Hybrid | Blake2s PoW | NO Premine | - page 43. (Read 126652 times)

Activity: 746
Merit: 500
I would love to point my 290's to this coin, But i just don't have the spare coin to buy the miner.... will someone plz plz plz buy and share it

I think the guy that is selling the miner should share it.

Come on guy selling miner, sharing is caring Wink

Stop being a miner seller and start being a miner sharer! You will feel much better!

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
I would love to point my 290's to this coin, But i just don't have the spare coin to buy the miner.... will someone plz plz plz buy and share it
Activity: 212
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Merit: 101
I still can't believe I used to mine 50NEVA per day at 10,000Kh/s.
Congrats, you're zillionaire by now!
Activity: 196
I still can't believe I used to mine 50NEVA per day at 10,000Kh/s.
why should the coin die...i dont read any sense...there is no reason

the diff is rising..blocktime higher now...very hard to mine the coins...1gh got around 40neva per day..that 200k sat...if someone dumped on that price, he is as stupid as he could be
i still like the coin...started from release with cpu..very nice...
so obvious that some ppl try to mine with gpu...but thats only good for the price...was just the way of time

100gh now at 3500 diff...harder to get coins,the higher the price..

nice one...start to bite ur asses urself

i don't think you understand, it's not the diff that make coin alive, it's only one thing, the price

as is it now, this coin need to reach a crazi 100k satoshi per coin to match ethereum profit, this is impossible so it's dead to mine

ya ur right to mine its dead now...20-40 coins per gh is very hard.....so i just say the miner who owned an amd miner or a rig with few gpus cant tell me that he makes profit at this price.

its cheaper to buy...

Well someone is till mining... Cheesy
thanks for mentioning ^^

the diff is rising..blocktime higher now...very hard to mine the coins...1gh got around 40neva per day..that 200k sat...if someone dumped on that price, he is as stupid as he could be
so obvious that some ppl try to mine with gpu...but thats only good for the price...was just the way of time

i don't think you understand, it's not the diff that make coin alive, it's only one thing, the price

as is it now, this coin need to reach a crazi 100k satoshi per coin to match ethereum profit, this is impossible so it's dead to mine

ya ur right to mine its dead now...20-40 coins per gh is very hard.....so i just say the miner who owned an amd miner or a rig with few gpus cant tell me that he makes profit at this price.

its cheaper to buy...

Well someone is till mining... Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

its cheaper to buy...
Activity: 224

as is it now, this coin need to reach a crazy 100k satoshi per coin to match ethereum profit, this is impossible so it's dead to mine
Any signs of AMD support?
If the question was too stupid: where I can find an AMD miner that is compatible with this coin?
legendary
Activity: 957
Merit: 1006
so if someone want to test cpu-miner with some improve (about 2x) can found it on this links
source https://github.com/ig0tik3d/blake2s
binary for windows https://github.com/ig0tik3d/blake2s/releases
more hashes get xop instructions support  (if cpu support), the same x86(win32) get good results. so.. try and win)))
address for donation Na7cFWzeCKgmYU3odgPQfCMND3CDyb7G6A

where is config file to set up url, user and pass?

there is no config-file, option -a blake2s for algo, option -o url:port -u user.worker -p workerpwd -t number of cores you want to work on
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
It can get better, but meh, for now, it'll do (NSFW): https://ottrbutt.com/miner/blake2swolf-03132016.png

just for fun

280x 1150/1500

2.5GH/s on 280X, same clocks, 1150/1500 - other cards improved similarly (NSFW): https://ottrbutt.com/miner/blake2swolf-03142016.png

Your move. Cheesy
Shit!Are you going to sell your miner?

Depends on if someone makes an offer I like. Right now, I'm open to offers for private sales and public release - but if I do accept a private sale, then public release wouldn't happen soon, if at all, due to obvious reasons.
More and more Nevacoins will be dumped soon.

Well, that depends. It's not really worth it to me to dump NEVA at this point, so I might as well keep them as a "what the hell" in case it goes somewhere - but taking into account the fact that doing a basic SGMiner port for Blake2S is child's play for any halfway experienced developer, you might be right.
I guess this coin is going to die soon because of Wolf0's prive high performance AMD GPU miner.

You could always buy it and release it.
I have only 1 280X card. Angry Angry

Releasing it would make the diff rise anyways - so if someone did do that, they'd be doing it for the coin, not themselves.
Activity: 224
Activity: 66
so if someone want to test cpu-miner with some improve (about 2x) can found it on this links
source https://github.com/ig0tik3d/blake2s
binary for windows https://github.com/ig0tik3d/blake2s/releases
more hashes get xop instructions support  (if cpu support), the same x86(win32) get good results. so.. try and win)))
address for donation Na7cFWzeCKgmYU3odgPQfCMND3CDyb7G6A

where is config file to set up url, user and pass?

Activity: 81
Merit: 1002
It was only the wind.
It can get better, but meh, for now, it'll do (NSFW): https://ottrbutt.com/miner/blake2swolf-03132016.png

just for fun

280x 1150/1500

2.5GH/s on 280X, same clocks, 1150/1500 - other cards improved similarly (NSFW): https://ottrbutt.com/miner/blake2swolf-03142016.png

Your move. Cheesy
Shit!Are you going to sell your miner?

Depends on if someone makes an offer I like. Right now, I'm open to offers for private sales and public release - but if I do accept a private sale, then public release wouldn't happen soon, if at all, due to obvious reasons.
More and more Nevacoins will be dumped soon.

Well, that depends. It's not really worth it to me to dump NEVA at this point, so I might as well keep them as a "what the hell" in case it goes somewhere - but taking into account the fact that doing a basic SGMiner port for Blake2S is child's play for any halfway experienced developer, you might be right.
I guess this coin is going to die soon because of Wolf0's prive high performance AMD GPU miner.

You could always buy it and release it.
Activity: 25
I've created a pyramid game for Neva using proof of stake!  Cheesy

How it works
Investors are paid back by new deposits. Any pyramid does not last forever and will eventually reset. However, since NevaCoin uses proof of stake, we are also able to act as a PoS pool staking everyone's deposits, improving the strength of the pyramid.

Stats
Payout time: 6 hours (May be increased in future rounds to improve staking)
Minimum deposit: 1NEVA
Maximum deposit: 5,000NEVA

The round will reset when there are no new deposits for 24hours. Yes this is a ponzi/pyramid game, and I clearly state this. There is obvious risk in playing.
Have fun: http://neva.trade/

Took part of this and sent few Neva's there.

It doesn't seem to be updating, I'll refund you if it doesn't work.

Yeah I noticed that it shows up in blockchain explorer but not in your site.
Activity: 212
how much for the improved miner for nvidia?
0.1btc edit: 0.05
Activity: 25
I've created a pyramid game for Neva using proof of stake!  Cheesy

How it works
Investors are paid back by new deposits. Any pyramid does not last forever and will eventually reset. However, since NevaCoin uses proof of stake, we are also able to act as a PoS pool staking everyone's deposits, improving the strength of the pyramid.

Stats
Payout time: 6 hours (May be increased in future rounds to improve staking)
Minimum deposit: 1NEVA
Maximum deposit: 5,000NEVA

The round will reset when there are no new deposits for 24hours. Yes this is a ponzi/pyramid game, and I clearly state this. There is obvious risk in playing.
Have fun: http://neva.trade/

Took part of this and sent few Neva's there.
Haha you guys are so funny,

you are even worse than the media with its bitcoin obituaries.

Today is a week that this coin even exists. Think about that for a moment Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: