Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEVA] NevaCoin | PoS 2.0 / PoW Hybrid | Blake2s PoW | NO Premine | - page 38. (Read 126652 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Neva seems to get stuck here  Grin
Activity: 746
Merit: 500
Is staking working ok?

What instructions there is to checklist that your wallet is staking ok? My wallet is saying its staking, icon says, but havent seen anything.
I wonder if there is something wrong...

Its working ok.

Checklist would be:

-check that you are well connected, more than 8 connections (enable UPnP or forward port 7391 on your router)
-have a positive balance
-unlock your wallet
-wait
-you can also transfer all the coins to one address if you have many small inputs to combine them into a bigger one.

How soon and how many stakes you get also depends on the amount of coins you are staking and the amount of time your wallet is online. The smallest amount of coins I tested with on livenet was 5 NEVA and I got a stake block after two days (but that was pretty lucky and it was before so many people were staking).

Another wallet which holds 2000 NEVA gets a stake once every two days on average.

Ah, yes, its working, get my first stake transaction.

I'm now installing (well, its running allready) Linux node with nevacoind, any instructions there?
Does staking goes on automaticly with nevacoind, when it has balance or do i need some command to enable it?

If your wallet is encrypted (which is highly recommended that it is) then the command would be:

Code:
nevacoind walletpassphrase yourpasswordhere 9999999 true

The "true" in the end tells the wallet to unlock for staking only. The 9999999 is the time in seconds for the wallet to be unlocked. 9999999 makes 115 days.

If your wallet is not encrypted then it is already staking just by having a positive balance.
Activity: 46
Is staking working ok?

What instructions there is to checklist that your wallet is staking ok? My wallet is saying its staking, icon says, but havent seen anything.

Its working ok.

Checklist would be:

-check that you are well connected, more than 8 connections (enable UPnP or forward port 7391 on your router)
-have a positive balance
-unlock your wallet
-wait
-you can also transfer all the coins to one address if you have many small inputs to combine them into a bigger one.

How soon and how many stakes you get also depends on the amount of coins you are staking and the amount of time your wallet is online. The smallest amount of coins I tested with on livenet was 5 NEVA and I got a stake block after two days (but that was pretty lucky and it was before so many people were staking).

Another wallet which holds 2000 NEVA gets a stake once every two days on average.

Ah, yes, its working, get my first stake transaction.

I'm now installing (well, its running allready) Linux node with nevacoind, any instructions there?
Does staking goes on automaticly with nevacoind, when it has balance or do i need some command to enable it?
Is staking working ok?

Its working ok.

Checklist would be:

-have a positive balance
-unlock your wallet
-wait

Activity: 46
Is staking working ok?

Added a Windows Installer for Nevacoin.

https://github.com/Nevacoin/nevacoin/releases/download/v1.1.0.0/Nevacoin_Installer_Windows_v1.1.exe

Trying to make it simpler for the novice user, the program installs to the Program Files folder, creates a shortcut in Start->Programs and includes an uninstaller.

The wallet version is the same as before, the only difference is that the wallet has UPnP enabled by default.
Hello Smiley

I've just started to mine this SUPER coin but is it possible to mine it with AMD GPU? cuz i have some rig but can not get miner to work...
CPU mining works fine but would like to mine with AMD gpu if someone can help me will be nice.

There is no AMD miner out yet. Some users here on the forum are selling it, if you scroll through the last few pages you can find it.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
Hello Smiley

I've just started to mine this SUPER coin but is it possible to mine it with AMD GPU? cuz i have some rig but can not get miner to work...
CPU mining works fine but would like to mine with AMD gpu if someone can help me will be nice.
Activity: 212
Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Great I just realized this coin can now be mined with GPU's....
I am looking for a CPU only minable coin... no GPU's involved ever? is there such a coin?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::

I don't think such a coin exists.

A GPU miner can always be written at some point.

But with the difficulty low right now you will get good returns with a cpu with this coin.

Yes such coin exist. It is called HODLcoin. Since day one you can mine it only with CPU(s).

I am looking for a CPU only minable coin... no GPU's involved ever? is there such a coin?

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes ::

I don't think such a coin exists.

A GPU miner can always be written at some point.

But with the difficulty low right now you will get good returns with a cpu with this coin.
Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!

Activity: 464
Merit: 250
Wasssssup!

is this coin bot proof?  Huh Huh Huh
More info about the update?

Some minor fixes for now and a few added features for the daemon. I think it wont even be worthy of making a new release, just for people who run a daemon and compile from source.

I am halfway on integrating "get headers first" for faster synchronization, but I think this will require more testing so it wont go live in this update...
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001
More info about the update?
I am preparing a new update, should be out in the following week if everything goes smooth.

Did anyone notice anything that should be fixed?

Or any suggestions for additional features?
The net hashrate is dropping. Sad
Activity: 196
No one is dumping now. Grin

Just sold mine. Although I feel the price has a higher potential, a dump from miners and the previous P2Pool (maybe a botnet) is inevitable and will drop the price to oblivion unless it's softened by demand, which doesn't look promising at this time. Not to mention the private AMD and optimized miners will have a lot to dump.
No one is dumping now. Grin
Activity: 196
Nice coin i will start accumulating some before the price go up
Pages:
Jump to: