Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]New Crypto-Currency BAR!! BitBar consolidating your digital wealth - page 10. (Read 16883 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It's a trivial clone. It can be done on a weekend for a programmer familiar with forking bitcoin, maybe a few days more to get familiar with ppcoin. All your touted innovations are actually done by me.

easy it may be but the fact the developer took the time to do and put the concept together is were the brilliance is. People always have great ideas but rarely act on them. Look at google and facebook i am sure many programmers could but together a social network but lake the will to do so. Many programmers could replicate Bitcoin but never did it before satoshi. its the taking of action and creation that inspires me about this currency.

I have bolded a crucial word that you seem to have missed in Sunny's post.

done =/= thought of
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
BitBar really put the pieces together for me, a super high value/rare scrypt PoW+PoS coin with no pre-mine fiasco.

Except that the pre-mine was a fiasco! We watched it being pre-mined, some of us even participated in the pre-mine!

-MarkM-
legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
A whole weekend? Really?

What does it take to do the centralised node checkpoints part?

-MarkM-

Yes I might have overestimated Wink Checkpoint part is not hard, Balthazar figured it out himself no problem, you just need to replace a key and switch a node to be master.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
It's a trivial clone. It can be done on a weekend for a programmer familiar with forking bitcoin, maybe a few days more to get familiar with ppcoin. All your touted innovations are actually done by me.

easy it may be but the fact the developer took the time to do and put the concept together is were the brilliance is. People always have great ideas but rarely act on them. Look at google and facebook i am sure many programmers could but together a social network but *lack* the will to do so. Many programmers could replicate Bitcoin but never did it before satoshi. its the taking of action and creation that inspires me about this currency.

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Sunny King is not saying that he used his ideas.  He's saying that he used his code.

And how could you replicate Bitcoin before it was made???

Replicate - sort of copying

I think you have your definition screwed up.

Here's an analogy:
You think that person who coded bitbar like satoshi.
Actually Sunny King is like satoshi.
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1003
It's a trivial clone. It can be done on a weekend for a programmer familiar with forking bitcoin, maybe a few days more to get familiar with ppcoin. Most of your touted innovations were actually done by me, with ppcoin.

Yes, credit is due for the truly innovative ppcoin, you are a great developer, but BitBar really put the pieces together for me, a super high value/rare scrypt PoW+PoS coin with no pre-mine fiasco.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Bytecoin: 8VofSsbQvTd8YwAcxiCcxrqZ9MnGPjaAQm

easy it may be but the fact the developer took the time to do and put the concept together is were the brilliance is. People always have great ideas but rarely act on them. Look at google and facebook i am sure many programmers could but together a social network but lake the will to do so. Many programmers could replicate Bitcoin but never did it before satoshi. its the taking of action and creation that inspires me about this currency.

I have bolded a crucial word that you seem to have missed in Sunny's post.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090
A whole weekend? Really?

What does it take to do the centralised node checkpoints part?

-MarkM-
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

easy it may be but the fact the developer took the time to do and put the concept together is were the brilliance is. People always have great ideas but rarely act on them. Look at google and facebook i am sure many programmers could but together a social network but lack the will to do so. Many programmers could have done Bitcoin but never did it before satoshi. its the taking of action and creation that inspires me about this currency.

Thank you Sunny King for your innovations

legendary
Activity: 1205
Merit: 1010
It's a trivial clone. It can be done on a weekend for a programmer familiar with forking bitcoin, maybe a few days more to get familiar with ppcoin. Most of your touted innovations were actually done by me, with ppcoin.
BitBar -Cryto-Gold-Bars makes collecting your Cryto wealth to one simple secure location.
This is no simple Alt-coin shake and bake coin.Much hard work came to play when developing this superior Cryto-Bar
Most alt coins bring nothing new to the table. this Bar changes the game
Updated   2/23/2014
look at the specs:
Get your digital gold bar !

Ultra-Rare
POW+POS
Fast, continuous difficulty and reward calculation
Fair start:
no foreign forum pre release
no premine
no slow diff corrections for hours of instamining
no super-blocks at start
all binaries available
reward of 1 BTB per 10 minutes and quickly dropping
scrypt hashing

BitBar is not just another simple litecoin 30 minutes done clone.
Increasing reward and speed is easy.
Those networks are more vulnerable to double spend, spam and dust, but it works.
Even bigger problem is coming. Soon, outdated difficulty adjustment will crash those networks.
Decreasing reward in Bitbar is not just a quick move.
Every parameter is simulated and than tested on a live alpha network.
-no more rounding of reward down to two decimals
-heavily reduced Stake low-limit for small number of Bars
-adequately decreased fees
-new dynamic first connection and search for new nodes. Doesn't need client update for fixing connections.

Scrypt chasing itself is no longer chain-jumping anti-resonance protection. Bitbar includes modified PPC's 'exponential moving average' difficulty/reward adjustment introduced in NVC. It's modified in a way that reward decreases a little slower, so first players don't have so much advantage over later ones.
With simulations and testing, chain should operate smoothly for years.
no resonance,
no high-diff crash,
no high-fee problems,
no spam and dust problem,
no connections problem.
We take lessons from competitors mistakes.

BitBar had me at Doesn't need client update for fixing connections.

it was only logical that Bitcoin would spark the creation of a truly innovative and brilliant cryto-currency . This is truly the gold bar to rule all the coins

it took the creation of BitBar to get me into the forum
i am not a developer . I am just a person inspired by this currency  Grin

Updates for BitBar: Exchages , Pools , ECT.
[ANN] BitBar exchange. BitBars.net

Updated   2/23/2014

BitBar information Website

http://www.BitBars.net

BitBar Forum

http://www.bitbars.net/forum  

BitBar Auction Post Buy & Sell Orders
 http://www.bitbars.net/forum  

"NEW" BitBar exchange

http://www.bitbars.net/bitbar-exchange/

"NEW" BitBar ChatBox

http://www.bitbars.net/