Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]New Crypto-Currency BAR!! BitBar consolidating your digital wealth - page 7. (Read 16883 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Activity: 19
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
People love to have 'tons' of coins.  Mining for fractions of coins, to some people, appears to be a waste of time when they can mine another coin and get hundreds.  It's the collector vs. investor mentality.

People like to have 1000s of coins if they're worth $1 each or more, otherwise they're just Zimbabwe coins. Despite the fact that it was "pre-mined" to the tune of hundreds, there's still only about 2700 of them in circulation, it'll likely never be worth less than a CNC.

But yeah, it'll probably get to the point where people simply buy them, rather than mining for a month to earn .000156789 BTB.
Activity: 7
Merit: 502
whats up everyone is people getting discouraged from mining the BitBar because its to hard?

People love to have 'tons' of coins.  Mining for fractions of coins, to some people, appears to be a waste of time when they can mine another coin and get hundreds.  It's the collector vs. investor mentality.
Activity: 210
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
Its hard to mine and priced arbitrarily. The end is coming for the clones...

I agree all the alt-coin clones are coming to an end . Time to make way for The cryto-Gold Bar  . BitBar the future of the world digital wealth
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Its hard to mine and priced arbitrarily. The end is coming for the clones...
whats up everyone is people getting discouraged from mining the BitBar because its to hard?
who has a nice BitBar network stat site?
what a crazy record breaking night for the BitBar network up to 9 difficulty and climbing
Activity: 31
get the client and more information from bitbars official website : http://bitbar.biz/
  0.7 BTB selling for 7-10 BTC at current rate i still believe you should hold your BTB due to the fact 1 BTB could equate to 10-100 BTC per 1 BTB

+1 he he he
  0.7 BTB selling for 7-10 BTC at current rate i still believe you should hold your BTB due to the fact 1 BTB could equate to 10-100 BTC per 1 BTB
looks like a couple pools have been created for BitBar

What is the best pool for BitBar?

Since BitBar is based on NVC someone should adapt a successful NVC pool script...

http://btb.binarycoins.eu/ seems to be the best pool so far for BitBar
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

What is the best pool for BitBar?

Since BitBar is based on NVC someone should adapt a successful NVC pool script...
Activity: 154
CoinTropolis
Bars through the roof!
looks like coins are on the rise in the BARS VS. Coins poll !!!!
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
No wonder gold is so worthless... Walmart doesn't price its goods in gold!

Well, Wallmart doesn't price its goods in "PLN". "PLN" worthless?
All cryptocoins are based in false premise, bits are difficult; money are scarce. It's not true. This constraint have nothing to do with the nature of money:
-Liquidity
-Confidence, confidence could be expanded to credit.
-Reserve of value it's a merge of liquidity and confidence.
-Unit of account, simply math.

Fees, confirmations, blockchain and other "stones", sync, computer,...kill liquidity.
Confidence, what about confidence?

Difficult it's find gold in the river, people knowns, difficulty it's get meal (in some countries), ..., people knowns. Really people knowns? it's difficult point 40M/h at hour X to crypto currency Y, and gets Z coins/coupons.

Bitbar, like others, is a oximoron; no limit in imaginary world.
What the hell is "the byte gold bar"?
Wealth it's not related to one person (less to "special" bits), it's realted to society. You are rich, if people can offer you good  things that you need, for your money,...,

The usage of money it is the only thing that should trigger inflation. I think that no one of cryptocoins it's taking speed of money as parameter. And the other political concepts that money has, more complex that "scarce bits"; or "gold" "bar" bytes.

It's my opinion.

No liquidity no money

I think we are on the same page, gold and platinum have other uses other than as money which is why they still have value, but since very few places take gold for payment you don't see people carrying around gold coins for paying stuff anymore.

But I agree, scarcity is not what makes money valuable, it's how it functions as well... money
Pages:
Jump to: