Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] stocks.exchange new altcoin exchange - page 10. (Read 11533 times)

Activity: 362
Merit: 102
They have again responded to me on Twitter saying they're working on it. I am beginning to believe.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 255
They charge 0.004 for a withdrawal, how this averages to other exchanges?

WOW!

They are really scam. they are really hungry for your BTC.
150 sat/Byte is enough for network fee at present time and a transaction with 1 input and 2 outputs could't be above 250 byte. they scam you at fee either.

Thanks people for sharing your great information.
Delay in deposits and withdrawals means they want to manage pumping and dumping to find the best time for running away with more BTC.
I wish I could say it has been a smooth ride with them. Just started tonight - sent about $800 worth of BTC - arrived in the wallet OK after about 40 minutes. Then I traded it for some ORE.  Order was fully executed in about an hour. But when attempting to withdraw the ORE, received "Email Sent" as a status. This is where they are supposed to send an email with a link to confirm. No email arrived. Clicked "Re-Send" - said "Email Sent" - but none arrived. Tried it one more time. Nothing.

Opened a ticket.

We'll see. Pretty disappointing and especially troublesome because CM is so broken as well as Cryptopia having all kinds of issues.  

I don't think it's right, thought, to automatically label this kind of trouble as a "Scam" - seems like people throw that word around a lot more than it actually happens.

Anyway - here's hoping for the best  ...  Smiley

Dude, You did't read this thread before?
They are scam and related to coinsmarkets.com.
Maybe same owners
never put money there

Well ...  I'm chatting in a handful of different Discord Servers and talking to people who are getting coins from the exchange, so I figured I would give it a shot.  I read these stories here but it seemed like it was mainly waiting.  We'll see.  On the Discord Servers for the coins I'm working with, the people claim to be getting withdrawals and I trust them.  So ... let's see what happens. I'll be sure to update this thread.  Thanks.

Yes, they let withdrawal as long as they reach enough collected coins. then they run away. High potential same owners with coinsmarkets.com. Say this to discord servers too. I am the OP and say this because i don't want anyone will scammed with them again.

If you insist keep working with them. you should never put more than $100 there.
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
I wish I could say it has been a smooth ride with them. Just started tonight - sent about $800 worth of BTC - arrived in the wallet OK after about 40 minutes. Then I traded it for some ORE.  Order was fully executed in about an hour. But when attempting to withdraw the ORE, received "Email Sent" as a status. This is where they are supposed to send an email with a link to confirm. No email arrived. Clicked "Re-Send" - said "Email Sent" - but none arrived. Tried it one more time. Nothing.

Opened a ticket.

We'll see. Pretty disappointing and especially troublesome because CM is so broken as well as Cryptopia having all kinds of issues.  

I don't think it's right, thought, to automatically label this kind of trouble as a "Scam" - seems like people throw that word around a lot more than it actually happens.

Maybe same owners
never put money there

Well ...  I'm chatting in a handful of different Discord Servers and talking to people who are getting coins from the exchange, so I figured I would give it a shot.  I read these stories here but it seemed like it was mainly waiting.  We'll see.  On the Discord Servers for the coins I'm working with, the people claim to be getting withdrawals and I trust them.  So ... let's see what happens. I'll be sure to update this thread.  Thanks.
Because you deal in exotic shit coins that are only available on one website and coins markets is down.

Yeah, that's definitely the reason. Problem is that the main exchanges want a lot of money from these new coins to list them. Lots of masternode coins where people need to buy instead of waiting months to mine the coins.  So these little exchanges pick them up, but the little exchanges are pretty sketch. And most of these coins can only afford to be on one exchange - maybe two.  There are probably hundreds of coins right now listed on ONLY CoinsMarkets and Cryptopia, and quite a few on Coinsmarkets and Stocks.Exchange. So not a lot of options right now.

Opened a ticket.

Maybe same owners
never put money there
I wish I could say it has been a smooth ride with them. Just started tonight - sent about $800 worth of BTC - arrived in the wallet OK after about 40 minutes. Then I traded it for some ORE.  Order was fully executed in about an hour. But when attempting to withdraw the ORE, received "Email Sent" as a status. This is where they are supposed to send an email with a link to confirm. No email arrived. Clicked "Re-Send" - said "Email Sent" - but none arrived. Tried it one more time. Nothing.

Opened a ticket.

Anyway - here's hoping for the best  ...  Smiley
Because you deal in exotic shit coins that are only available on one website and coins markets is down.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1042
Never heard of it. Why bother using a new exchange when you take take way less risk and just use an exchange that you already know works for you? I don't see the need to try a new one every time they pop up.
4 days now waiting on my doge withdrawal. still in "awaiting"
found some email addresses

[email protected]
[email protected]
legendary
Activity: 1901
Merit: 1024
I received my withdrawal of 0.85 BTC today after they cancelled my withdrawal following this tweet https://twitter.com/stocksexchanger/status/951796262910783488

I made a second withdrawal and it was processed in 25 minutes so I guess it was just facing issues.

same... but ~1+ BTC, but ppl must take care as we still don`t know what owner of coinsmarkets gona do
last i know users are searching for him in real person.....

and it might be so easy to scam ppl... at first, later i am not sure ppl will let it slide easy
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
I received my withdrawal of 0.85 BTC today after they cancelled my withdrawal following this tweet https://twitter.com/stocksexchanger/status/951796262910783488

I made a second withdrawal and it was processed in 25 minutes so I guess it was just facing issues.

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
In my experience they are legit, deposited and withdrew over 0.3 btc there.
legendary
I got response from them: after coinsmarket close they have a lot more work but they work as fast as they can...
Activity: 70
Merit: 7
TxHash:0xa47f5d8b65864e363de6982e8b8cad84b874e78d52a7f712dca92f4699a0be7e
TxReceipt Status:Success
Block Height:4894538 (2125 block confirmations)
TimeStamp:9 hrs 36 mins ago (Jan-12-2018 05:38:40 AM +UTC)
To:0xeefc19869f218b94d5149e7e35cacc96746de5e7
Value: 0.17 Ether ($216.00)
Gas Limit: 21000 Gas
Used By Txn: 21000
Gas Price: 0.000000041 Ether (41 Gwei) Actual
Tx Cost/Fee: 0.000861 Ether ($1.09)
Cumulative Gas Used: 4908365
Nonce: 32
theese are my tx information you can check it from ther my ether scan is tell that tx complete succes but ı cant see ın my stocks.exhange balance
they still not reply to me
legendary
I too wait for 1+ BTC withdrawal, looks like they do it at batches, rest is working fine, some coins are having issues but look like they fix it after some time
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners
I am astonished with Stocks.Exchange, beware guys.
I tried to withdraw TRDT to my ETH wallet, some error occurred and at first I thought I got hacked (another withdraw wallet address appeared), and now my transfer says "Withdrawal error" for 3 days!
Support didnt responded to my ticket.
Here is a print screen to prove it:

https://imgur.com/uHa6lyC

Exactly the same here. TRDT shows an obscure address and withdrawal error since 2 days. No response to my support ticket. Unfortunately I think they are going to exit scam soon. Their twitter is packed with similar stories and no response. Anybody who reads this, do not use stocks.exchange or you can kiss your money goodbye. I learned the hard way.

EDIT - My TRDT is back in my wallet after 3 days! Thank God, it is not that much money, but it is always a stress, because you don't know the reason!
Sent it again, hope this time everything will be fine.
Hope you will get your TRDT soon as well mate.
Cheers
EDIT 2 - Tried sending it again, but same result - withdrawal error. Dont know what to do next, should I give up?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
I tried to withdraw TRDT to my ETH wallet, some error occurred and at first I thought I got hacked (another withdraw wallet address appeared), and now my transfer says "Withdrawal error" for 3 days!

Exactly the same here. TRDT shows an obscure address and withdrawal error since 2 days. No response to my support ticket. Unfortunately I think they are going to exit scam soon. Their twitter is packed with similar stories and no response. Anybody who reads this, do not use stocks.exchange or you can kiss your money goodbye. I learned the hard way.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
Hello fellow miners

Pages:
Jump to: