Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] stocks.exchange new altcoin exchange - page 8. (Read 11533 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
9 days since I've deposited into this exchange, no reply from support and I've been banned from their twitter. https://imgur.com/a/xp2UP

Here's my transaction detail https://btc.com/627215236fc99a5619b4e808dd8f6e08ee3108deb56c8790a7cdfdddb5fc7da4

I would suggest everyone to stay away and warn everyone else to do so as well.
Activity: 76
I'm mining some shitcoins on exchange's wallets, and every time deposit comes to a wallet, exchange emails me - so I have tons of spam in my mailbox. Anybody knows how to disable emailing?

OMG ... could I have one tiny little piece of your problem??? 

This is hilarious. 

The people who desperately need an email  - just one little email to confirm a withdrawal, can't get it. And the people who don't need emails get showered with them.  I swear you can't make this up ...
I tried to withdraw only BTCZ and it works for now... maybe if I try to withdraw something other it will not work?
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
I'm mining some shitcoins on exchange's wallets, and every time deposit comes to a wallet, exchange emails me - so I have tons of spam in my mailbox. Anybody knows how to disable emailing?

OMG ... could I have one tiny little piece of your problem??? 

This is hilarious. 

The people who desperately need an email  - just one little email to confirm a withdrawal, can't get it. And the people who don't need emails get showered with them.  I swear you can't make this up ...
Activity: 82
Merit: 13
Nothing in the cry of cicadas suggests ...
Curious if anyone else is still having the issue where the email confirmation for withdraws never comes.  I see some people on Twitter have this issue. This has been my issue for 5 days now.

I have tried "re-sending" (Says "email sent" and of course it hasn't) ..

I have checked spam folders, I have opened tickets with my email provider - no emails have even touched the email server.  So the problem is 100% on their end.

But people on Discord (people I trust) are telling me that they are successful withdrawing. One person told me that his BTC came out of that exchange and into his wallet four days later without even getting an email confirmation.

Has anyone else on this thread been successful in withdrawing WITHOUT getting an email confirmation to click on, or does everyone who is successful here have always gotten an email confirmation? 

Just curious - trying to get to the bottom of it, since there's no response or help from stocks.exchange. Thanks.
Activity: 15
Merit: 4
Their Telegram chat is also gone... Luckely i tryed to make another withdrawl today and that one went thru. Sold eveything i had on that exchange. But my 1.32 eth form the first withdrawl is still gone.
Activity: 21
Activity: 6
Happens sometimes. They just fixed. You can try to log in.
Today I cannot enter exchange due to "technical works" all day long Huh
Activity: 2
I tryed to withdrawl some Eth form stocks.exchange 14/01/18 and i got "Withdrawl Error" and the withdrawl didnt go thru. All the eth left my wallet tho and never came back.. I have applyed a ticket yet no feedback.

0.24603722 ETH   
0x6273611c6e2f78df272dc5043746cd418ff3f287   
WITHDRAWAL ERROR   
2018-01-18
 06:01:52   

Same problem!!!
Support is not responding on time!!
Activity: 15
Merit: 4
I tryed to withdrawl some Eth form stocks.exchange 14/01/18 and i got "Withdrawl Error" and the withdrawl didnt go thru. All the eth left my wallet tho and never came back.. I have applyed a ticket yet no feedback.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Passive Coin - low supply coin with backing fund!
I am using this exchange from beginning of December and it always worked with delay when comes to deposit/withdrawals.
But, in the recent two weeks delays mounted to days, mainly due to increased number of users flowing in.
Have you seen Alexa rank???
https://www.alexa.com/siteinfo/stocks.exchange
This is incredible ... and I am sure they are victims of own success. Smiley

My Passive Coin is listed on stocks and I had never experienced any problems with this exchange.
... except delayed orders execution, which are matched few minutes after orders are placed.
.... and then order book looks like mess.

Hope, stocks team will upgrade servers and software to match the increased flow of traders/users.
Good luck! Smiley

p.s.
Must be servers got upgraded as less messing with order execution/order book. Smiley
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
Guys, I have been like you the past week and was extremely worried about relatively large BTC withdrawals not processing. I have to admit yes, they are having extreme delays and probably major issues now very messed up exchange for the time being. but honestly i never missed a single coin, I always got my BTCs even if extremely late. I had a withdraw that took almost 3 days and others that were processed immediately.

I am currently waiting for a withdraw for almost 24 hours and it is still not processed.

It is of course your choice but I have the feeling they are not scam - just facing major issues in their code or they could be migrating to something better.

I would avoid it in the next week till everything is fixed but if you already have money there you are 99% ok and will receive it sooner or later so chill out

Agree. If admins manage to solve problems with database performances (which affects deposits/withdrawals and trade engine), this will be quite nice small exchange.
Activity: 28
In the deposit history my coins have the status "finished" but my whole wallet is missing and the coin balance shows 0.

Has anyone expierienced this before? Did they just disable my wallet? Are my coins really gone?
Activity: 65
Merit: 11
Guys, I have been like you the past week and was extremely worried about relatively large BTC withdrawals not processing. I have to admit yes, they are having extreme delays and probably major issues now very messed up exchange for the time being. but honestly i never missed a single coin, I always got my BTCs even if extremely late. I had a withdraw that took almost 3 days and others that were processed immediately.

I am currently waiting for a withdraw for almost 24 hours and it is still not processed.

It is of course your choice but I have the feeling they are not scam - just facing major issues in their code or they could be migrating to something better.

I would avoid it in the next week till everything is fixed but if you already have money there you are 99% ok and will receive it sooner or later so chill out
Activity: 68
i made a deposit to this exchange about 100 pirl.....Everything ok
Deposited 200 whale......everything ok
deposited 100 Ellaism.....It has been 4 days, deposit does not appear in balance, opened a ticket at support the next day still no answer, tried to find them on Twitter againno answer
The choice is yours whether to use it or not but i am withdrawing and never entering again
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
Look at that mess Smiley

Activity: 28
Is anyone else missing his MUN-Wallet on stocks.exchange? Mine is gone since two days.

I can´t open a ticket and on twitter they said it´s back and working fine and they aren´t reacting to any messages.
Activity: 9
I want to say that i am sorry because i did spread fud when i said i couldnt login in the site it was a bug on the keyboard that was pressing the spacebar without my knowledge.. I could login from the beginning.
Activity: 12
Most incompetent exchange ever they short changed me on a btc deposit by 0.08025622 btc 7 days now no reply, just straight disappeared.

Also will not let me withdraw the other coin i have there and get out.

100% scam, and even if not a scam can not be trusted with peoples money.

Pages:
Jump to: