Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] stocks.exchange new altcoin exchange - page 4. (Read 11533 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I could not understand why when transferring to the stock exchange, long credited, that is, according to the original explorer of the coin, confirmations at times more than this exchange indicates, after reviewing the forum, the idea of fraud appears, plus that this exchange collects, judging by the explorer of coins, with our coins are masternode
I will cease to use it
Activity: 2
I'd say this exchange is on par with EtherDelta. Both work but you need patience and a bit of faith.
EtherDelta has caused plenty of stress for me, but in the end I've been able to make it work.
Activity: 213
Merit: 1
Hello... anyone are having problems to login into stocks.exchange? I don’t know why, but for some reason I tried to login and got banned temporarily.

I am having the same issue right now. What is going on?

----ok got in after about 5-6 tries. Everything good.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Please fix withdrawal error for RUPX coin Undecided
You have already contacted stocks.exchange (ticket) support?
Because it's fixed.

it's impossible to acess the site
It's possible but cloudflare is shit.

Says the code is incorrect (two factor authenticator)
...says the One Time code is incorrect
Check your datetime in your authenticator/pc/smartphone or android app freeotp as backup. I have three methods (original, freeotp and keepass with plugin) if anything goes wrong with one time code from my side.

I have a lot of money and can't login, says the One Time code is incorrect, I tried everything. Sometimes says they banned my IP
Really stocks.exchange or cloudflare IP trouble? Only one reload in every minute and not faster!
It's not the best exchange site but it's okay since few days.
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
Hi, it's impossible to acess the site
I have a lot of money and can't login, says the One Time code is incorrect, I tried everything. Sometimes says they banned my IP
I need my money
Activity: 12
Please fix withdrawal error for RUPX coin Undecided
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1408
Can't acess the site
Says the code is incorrect (two factor authenticator)

I'm worried, I have lot of money
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
Hello... anyone are having problems to login into stocks.exchange? I don’t know why, but for some reason I tried to login and got banned temporarily.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
Trying hard to list our TELEGRAM BASED COIN in this Exchange but their
LISTING FEES are 0.5 BTC

We thought they are listing coins based on there features

All my deposits are done in my account with answer from stocks.exchange support (ticket):
Hello,
Sorry for delay, your coins are on your wallet.

Best regards

Follow us on Twitter
https://twitter.com/StocksExchangeR?lang=uk
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
He мoгy зaйти в aккayнт и тopгoвaть , нe впycкaeт 2FA, xoтя пapoль c тeлeфoнa ввepнo ввoжy, кaкoгo  XYZ?
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Seems it's happening on some pairs, i'm logged in, see my balance, some deposits ok, some withdrawals ok, but on some coins it's stucked and show zero balance  Huh
Missing lots of deposits since last deposit received today at 16:00 all deposits after that are missing but seen on blockchain

Did your deposits ever show? My deposit of BTC can be seen on blockchain but hasn't showed up and that was 9 hours ago.
Same problem with BTC. Any news?
LTC deposit is really delayed (min. few hours and up to 1-2 days)
Activity: 67
withdrawal error...

i lost all my coins... i dont see them in balance, i dont see them in blockchain, i dont see them in my wallet..
support is not responding..

SE - dirty SCAMMERS Angry
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Trying to login to stock.exchange and what I see...

Error 1015
You are being rate limited
What happened?
The owner of this website (stocks.exchange) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

WTF?HuhHuh
Same thing for me, tryed e-mail/username, also different IP, same error shown  Huh
Activity: 79
I like stocks.exchange, the only thing the deposit takes ages atm. but havent lost a single coin and I am trading there for weeks!
Activity: 15
beware of this exchange! Crappy scam! It has stolen my small DIN coins to nowhere! No history deposits/withdrawals, but the block explorer shows that it was deposit to my wallet and after a half an hour disappeared to other wallet. You can check it by yourself.
DIN wallet is:
D9icQ7pAyaMopp69BVQDrDvB2a7KQiRxyH
and here are the screenshots.
https://imgur.com/a/EWoIF
It's not too much money, but the fact, they are stolen!
Activity: 9
Try put your email instead of your username...

Worked for me!
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Trying to login to stock.exchange and what I see...

Error 1015
You are being rate limited
What happened?
The owner of this website (stocks.exchange) has banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

WTF?HuhHuh
Activity: 32
Missing lots of deposits since last deposit received today at 16:00 all deposits after that are missing but seen on blockchain

Did your deposits ever show? My deposit of BTC can be seen on blockchain but hasn't showed up and that was 9 hours ago.
Pages:
Jump to: