Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][NEW][EXCHANGE] stocks.exchange new altcoin exchange - page 3. (Read 11533 times)

Activity: 40
Merit: 1
@stocks.exchange

If you place a buy order at a higher price than the lowest sell order, you will NOT buy the cheaper coins. The ability to buy at any price without first buying up all of the cheaper coins on the market allows people to manipulate the price reported to coin tracking apps that list your exchange, such as Delta, by placing very small buy orders at high prices. I'm not sure if this is a software bug or this is the way you intended the exchange to work. If the latter, you probably should run when the SEC calls you.
Activity: 336
Merit: 55

Deposits not credited, support no responding, what a great exchange !!  Cheesy  150$ lost...

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/7q9ute/stocksexchange_a_scam_crypto_exchange_at_worst/

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Withdrawal Error, no coins on account, no response from support. Just great  Cry
staff
Activity: 2436
Merit: 2347
The coin search stopped working. Everybody out of work or just me?
legendary
Activity: 915
Merit: 1005
Don't waste time with stocks.exchange they have a poor response time to resolve deposit and withdraw issues. Took me more than 1 month to get my issues resolved.  If you are looking for new gems or shitcoins better to use CryptoBridge
Activity: 102
I just went back to blockchain explorer and I have to now agree with what some people said here.  Stocks.exchange is "borrowing" your money for a day when you make a big enough deposit.

I looked at my transaction from several hours ago, and although they haven't given me credit for it, there is a long chain of branching transactions coming from it.  It's no longer where I sent it, and it's being used quite extensively.

So in that respect, I would say it IS a SCAM.

They aren't really stealing your money, but they are screwing you by using it instead of letting you use it.  That's bad.
Activity: 910
Merit: 14
Everyone join Blurt.blog & Steemit.com
everyone should come check out aura it is about to go way up in value because you can create your own currency on the blockchain that can later go on exchanges the same way people do ethereum ICOs you can do aura ICOs
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annethashpow-aura-smart-contract-ledger-youstock-tokenized-selfhood-2818598

it has only been on the exchange for a week and hardly anyone who isn't mining it knows about it yet
Activity: 7
shit exchange
Activity: 191
Merit: 12
Last two months almost every single day there are some kinds of problems with this exchange. Yes, support is doing best they can, solving problems ASAP, but still, this exchange is not leaving good impression for some serious coin business. Use it only if you must.
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
da fuq these monkeys fucked up again .. deposit isnt in my account after 48h what a nice exchange
Activity: 1204
Merit: 220
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
Cannot withdraw any coins. It says "Withdrawal disabled". Tried BTC, LTC all the same. Anybody had similar problems?

i can't even log in now, is there any way to contact them besides business email?
Activity: 45
Cannot withdraw any coins. It says "Withdrawal disabled". Tried BTC, LTC all the same. Anybody had similar problems?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
I could not understand why when transferring to the stock exchange, long credited, that is, according to the original explorer of the coin, confirmations at times more than this exchange indicates, after reviewing the forum, the idea of fraud appears, plus that this exchange collects, judging by the explorer of coins, with our coins are masternode
I will cease to use it

Are you saying the exchange is using coins to run masternodes? Can you provide proof of this?

admin keep cancelling my withdrawals since they have no coins to pay. so i guess they have to use every channel
Activity: 337
Merit: 315
I could not understand why when transferring to the stock exchange, long credited, that is, according to the original explorer of the coin, confirmations at times more than this exchange indicates, after reviewing the forum, the idea of fraud appears, plus that this exchange collects, judging by the explorer of coins, with our coins are masternode
I will cease to use it

Are you saying the exchange is using coins to run masternodes? Can you provide proof of this?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
can't withdraw "Canceled by Admin" is this a fkn joke?Huh
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ
"Withdrawal Error" on BCH! wth???
Activity: 182
I am new on this exchange and don't know where to start. Can I auto sell altcoins without waiting buyer there? Or if there's any guide on how to trade there, please let me know. Thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I'm supporting this exchange, it will do fine!
Activity: 14
Deposited LTC,
Exchanged for BTC, bought a PoS coin, then withdrew without any issue today.
Activity: 49
Hi, it's impossible to acess the site
I have a lot of money and can't login, says the One Time code is incorrect, I tried everything. Sometimes says they banned my IP
I need my money

Same Problem i cant access to my account
Pages:
Jump to: